Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others (2888 Views)

Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance / Beyonce's Album: Davido Congratulates Wizkid, Others For Making / Why Tiwa, Wizkid, Others Never Suffer Vocal Cord Damage Like Tekno – Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others by ECASH120: 7:22am On Jan 06
Terry G has come out online to seek for financial support from fellow Nigerian musicians. As posted by Linda Ikeji, Terry G Revealed that during his peak time he assisted many musicians who came to him for help he also Revealed how every top musician is ignoring his messages and probably waiting to celebrate him at death.

"Is it until I die that you'll organise remembrance for me?" Singer Terry G calls out his colleagues who ignored him when he needed them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c1-Cq95wno?si=DN9zqcJu9J0rL1D0

Re: Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others by Tolujid: 7:35am On Jan 06
Life sha. Terry G of all people

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others by CandyOps(m): 7:49am On Jan 06
He stopped dropping jams. See Tuface... Once once him go still drop Jam no matter what at least 1 or 2 must catch fire

11 Likes

Re: Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others by Executedbills: 8:02am On Jan 06
Ok
Re: Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others by Necrophagia: 8:40am On Jan 06
Portable don replace am

8 Likes

Re: Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others by internationalman(m): 8:40am On Jan 06
CandyOps:
He stopped dropping jams. See Tuface... Once once him go still drop Jam no matter what at least 1 or 2 must catch fire

2face is in a class of his own. Just like Messi and Ronaldo, when they are back from injuries they don’t need many matches to get back on form.

Plus 2baba is not only a good singer, he’s also one of the best investors amongst Nigeria musicians. 2baba is big on real estate and farming. He doesn’t even live a flamboyant lifestyle online, as in you hardly hear him buying cars worth 100s of millions. Even though he has most of these things in real life but he doesn’t show off

He’s a true role model aside his promiscuous personality

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others by KingDash09(m): 9:00am On Jan 06
2face wey stingy die
internationalman:

2face is in a class of his own. Just like Messi and Ronaldo, when they are back from injuries they don’t need many matches to get back on form.

Plus 2baba is not only a good singer, he’s also one the best investors amongst Nigeria musicians. 2baba is big on real estate and farming. He doesn’t even live a flamboyant lifestyle online, as in you hardly hear him buying cars worth 100s of millions. Even though he has most of these things in real life but he doesn’t show off

He’s a true role model aside his promiscuous personality

3 Likes

Re: Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others by LikeAking: 10:04am On Jan 06
Life!

Na so music be..

One minute ur are big, another minute you are very small..

Go ask ice prince, MI and Banky….

We are are really travelers in this life.

5 Likes

Re: Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others by richiemcgold: 10:10am On Jan 06
Is that why you still dey plait your hair upandown like anty Morenike? At this your age? Agbaya!

7 Likes

Re: Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others by kingthreat(m): 10:44am On Jan 06
I give it to 2Shotz.
He was reigning as at the time Terry G was reigning. But small small he started realizing that his music was phasing away and the younger dawgs were taking over so he quickly relocated to America.
But here is Terry G, who was once the highest paid by Alaba at a time. Spent his money on weed, drugs and of course to still feel like a celeb bough a range rover that had an accident and end of story. Here he is begging. Seems he's going to be begging for a while.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others by isan(m): 10:53am On Jan 06
This guys live a very expensive life

1 Like

Re: Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others by 1Alex: 11:30am On Jan 06
ECASH120:
Terry G has come out online to seek for financial support from fellow Nigerian musicians. As posted by Linda Ikeji, Terry G Revealed that during his peak time he assisted many musicians who came to him for help he also Revealed how every top musician is ignoring his messages and probably waiting to celebrate him at death.

"Is it until I die that you'll organise remembrance for me?" Singer Terry G calls out his colleagues who ignored him when he needed them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c1-Cq95wno?si=DN9zqcJu9J0rL1D0
whoever is the narrator in this video, why not use AI to create a voice? Your voice is so wacky that each time I hear it, I skip the video. Your voice is not good, stop doing Voice-Overs

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others by Nemesis0147(m): 11:35am On Jan 06
He didn’t beg for money na

We was just complaining that his fellow artists don’t respond to his chats.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others by Rexymania(m): 12:08pm On Jan 06
Bobo you didn't invest well...goan sit down. You didn't put money in anyone's pocket

You were busy going to clubs and smoking Igbo...now you are talking about death. Die na, who cares 😁

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others by Saturnalia(m): 12:24pm On Jan 06
kingthreat:
I give it to 2Shotz.
He was reigning as at the time Terry G was reigning. But small small he started realizing that his music was phasing away and the younger dawgs were taking over so he quickly relocated to America.
But here is Terry G, who was once the highest paid by Alaba at a time. Spent his money on weed, drugs and of course to still feel like a celeb bough a range rover that had an accident and end of story. Here he is begging. Seems he's going to be begging for a while.

You’re correct. Not just 2Shotz but also eLDee The Don. He relocated to Atlanta, GA. Once your discerning spirit is strong, you will know when to get out while the ovation is loudest.

My best eLDee song is “One Day”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBxUJd_cI40

7 Likes

Re: Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others by Benwallt(m): 12:41pm On Jan 06
He said "teyreee G moosik career was brohin"

2 Likes

Re: Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others by azpekuliar: 1:04pm On Jan 06
1Alex:
whoever is the narrator in this video, why not use AI to create a voice? Your voice is so wacky that each time I hear it, I skip the video. Your voice is not good, stop doing Voice-Overs

grin

1 Like

Re: Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others by franchasofficia: 1:10pm On Jan 06
Entertainment money, useless money.

The greatest wealth is in entrepreneurship, they run the world till death and even in death cool

5 Likes

Re: Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others by awumen: 1:16pm On Jan 06
My broda,beta to be stingy and invest well than throw money around and end up being broke like the Terry G of this world.
KingDash09:
2face wey stingy die

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others by Austriaopen(m): 1:56pm On Jan 06
T.G isn't broke. He might have alot of assets that can still fetch him millions when he sells them to start a meaningful business (Agriculture) instead of begging.

He is used to big life and want to compete with the likes of Davido,Wizkid and Burna. No be by force to drag levels with those whose grace is sufficient than yours.

What about those his gold chains then,has he sold off all to raise capital for at least,his next album or better still,go into agriculture?

Let him go and sit down pls. It's not easy to create wealth we all know,but he was once opportune but he misused it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others by YorubaPrince: 2:00pm On Jan 06
1Alex:

Na Igbo accent be dat, abeg. Very Igbotic to the ears. grin

6 Likes

Re: Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others by Gre8ness: 2:29pm On Jan 06
No be only terry g. What of konga. I met konga in a club at ilorin and the bouncer refuse to let him inside, bobo come dey shout, i be konga naw say you no sabi me ni. That night funny die aswear. No champion for ever

8 Likes

Re: Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others by D4gmail1: 2:39pm On Jan 06
Lol
Re: Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others by laivwire(m): 2:53pm On Jan 06
1Alex:
I get sick of their voice overs.

2 Likes

Re: Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others by Umueme: 4:36pm On Jan 06
I'll ask again, what do these celebrities do with their money?

Do they think it won't finish?

1 Like

Re: Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others by internationalman(m): 4:39pm On Jan 06
KingDash09:
2face wey stingy die

You may think he’s stingy because he doesn’t announce it when he gives.

1 Like

Re: Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others by Dikastan: 5:08pm On Jan 06
He once called himself Terry Jesus and Lucifer when he thought the world was at his feet. I wonder what he did with the money he made in music

2 Likes

Re: Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others by EmperorCaesar(m): 5:53pm On Jan 06
Saturnalia:

You’re correct. No just 2Shotz but also eLDee The Don. He relocated to Atlanta, GA. Once your discerning spirit is strong, you will know when to get out while the ovation is loudest.

My best eLDee song is “One Day”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBxUJd_cI40

Bur El Dee has always being big right from time

As for Terry G...I am still too shocked to say anything about him

If Terry G don broke, e mean say Klever Jay and Danny Young no get hope be that...even Wacumzy

1 Like

Re: Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others by NnamdiN: 6:00pm On Jan 06
What really is the point of narrating exactly what was said in the video? We understand English, just upload the damn video. You waste person 30 secs only for the video to play and still say the same thing angry

2 Likes

Re: Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others by Onyi22(f): 6:03pm On Jan 06
You can only run pass Terry G when you run MAD cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Terry G Begs For Financial Assistance From Davido, Wizkid, Others by EXLOVER(m): 7:08pm On Jan 06
E nor go better with the narrator and he igbotic voice, he was sounding someone selling okrika.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Neverland Ranch Investigators Discover Corpse Of Real Michael Jackson. / Whose Crib Is The Best Obi Mikel, Asamoah Gyan Or Micheal Essien. / Uche Jombo &Hubby On A Road Trip To Celebrate One Year Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.