Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan (7312 Views)

BREAKING: Six Rivers State Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov. Amaechi Today / Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. / Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2011
guy007:

Operation wipe Dr Emma Uduaghan from delta state Government house,He should be sent back to his home town, he is not worthy to govern  OUR GREAT STATE, ,is predecessor Chief James Ibori did a lot that him ,even if there are bird of the same feathers , he Emma is busy lavishing the state money on his family and to buy OIL WELLS, I Beg make dem impeach  the doctor we are tired of lackadaisical  approach toward the growth of our great state
lol. That animal should be impeached asap. What a loser! Oh, am glad beaf is finally saying the truth.
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by asudan: 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2011
So because Uduaghan refuse to bribe some persons that is why they want him impeach.Please allow him to finish his tenure after all you voted for him directly or indirectly so we have to endure till 2015.People may say Ibori was bad politician but his government is far better than the incumbent ie I scratch your back you scratch my back-you chop i chop.Those in the house of assembly are worried because it is not business as usual.Once Gov Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan release some ghana must go back,the matter will die down.
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by Guardian(m): 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2011
Is he to BLAME !!. If only the Urobohs where united enough the menace would not have gotten into power.

Blame it on greed by all
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by rasputinn(m): 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2011
Guardian:

Is he to BLAME !!. If only the Urobohs where united enough the menace would not have gotten into power.

Blame it on greed by all

There you go again with ethnic bigotry,this is the reason Ogboru has remained as he is
BTW,impeaching Uduaghan and allowing Utuama to take over is like jumping from the fying pan into fire ,the two of them should be impeached and let the speaker be sworn in and ensure our great party remains in government.
I advise members of the grassroots party in Delta state;i.e the PDP to close ranks as there is now as ever have been,one common enemy of the people of Delta state:Emmanuel Uduaghan,boot Uduaghan out and ensure that a people-oriented government is put in place in Delta state
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by SmartCount(m): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2011
At least we still have some people who have good vision for Delta State! smiley
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by KnowAll(m): 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2011
[size=18pt]They should get on with it now, all these posturing and un-necessary threatening seems to me they are actually haggling for more payout from Mr Governor. Level don change Mr Governor you are no more popular and that N20.00 million a month stipend would not wash oh o!!!! undecided [/size]
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by zinosleek(m): 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2011
i am afraid these people are just blowing hot air, if not this man does not have the right to remain in that seat. he lacks initiative, drive and administrative skills and he is just an agent to siphon money to the big dogs, thats the only reason he has been there for this long
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by Kx: 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2011
"Imcheap" for selfish persona reasons or in public interest?
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by RoadStar: 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2011
You cannot ignore the ethnical dynamics in delta state.
Uduaghan and ethnic Itsekiri has always been disliked by ethnic urhobos and Ijaws.

Ibori was much worse but he got away with it because he had the baking of his urhobo clan an managed to appease the Ijaws (ike clark & co)
My biggest puzzle has been on why the Anioma Igbos continue to be so irrelevant in delta state politics
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by KnowAll(m): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2011
why the Anioma Igbos continue to be so irrelevant in delta state politics

The Aniomas like the Yorubas in Kogi State have no option than to support any Goverment In Power for lack of numerical strenght, which is a shame. undecided
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by Pennywise(m): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2011
I have never seen a Governor so unpopular in his own state. Roads and infrastructures in that state are in such terribly bad condition. Rather than blame criticisms on ethnic politics let Uduaghan tell the people why he has not been able to perform effectively as a Governor.
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by qwest(m): 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2011
because of the huge funds he had to raise 2 execute his 2 consecutive election campaigns and the need to 'settle' his backers money neva begin drop from the man side. Dem just dey remind am say December don dey reach, simple.
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by RoadStar: 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2011
KnowAll:

The Aniomas like the Yorubas in Kogi State have no option than to support any Goverment In  Power for lack of numerical strenght, which is a shame.  undecided
It will surprise you to know that this is not the case
Out of the 25 LGAs in delta state, Anioma occupies 9
Urhobo and Isoko [b]combined [/b]have at most 10
Ijaw has 4 and
Itsekiri 2

They are nowhere near a minority, infact they are majority.
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by Guardian(m): 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2011
RoadStar:

Urhobo and Isoko combined [/b]have at most 10
Ijaw has 4 and
Itsekiri 2

[b]
[size=16pt]GBAM !! [/size]
NOW Facts and Figures don enter the MIX.

Mind you Space and Population no be the same oooh smiley

Even as Izon small for LG numbers. Their population na die !!
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by ArQuAbOy(m): 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2011
Uduagan in the picture again
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by Busols757: 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2011
Please my fellow Nairalanders, does any know Mrs Esther Okpu? She is a friend of my mum (Mrs Jane Popoola). My mum is now at London and her telephone number my mum had is been switch off since my mum came to the UK, which is 08050448871. Mrs Esther Okpu is from Delta state and reside at Ajah Lagos state Nigeria.

Please anyone with her new telephone number should kindly send to my email address manchesterx2004@yahoo.com or sms it to my telephone number +447752330511 or ask her to call this number in order to talk to my mum.

Thanks guys.

Busola
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by otokx(m): 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2011
Once they collect bribe the whole matter will just disappear unless they are serious this time around.
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by monkeyleg: 7:38am On Nov 05, 2011
I wonder why people always think the principal issue here is tribe. just forget it. If uduaghan was performing and doing well, I can assure you no one will care what part of the state he comes from. He just has not done well period
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by pauloman(m): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2011
RoadStar:

Urhobo and Isoko [b]combined [/b]have at most 10
Ijaw has 4 and
Itsekiri 2

Thank you very much Roadstar,u are very well on point. The issue of the Anioma marginalisation can not be swept under the carpet at all. Its an issue of day light robbery of the highest order. Indeed as pointed out that land mass might not translate to numbers,but what of natural resourses. The Anioma people are a major contributor of natural resourses,not just oil but others. I was travelling via the Anioma route to Asaba and i almost wept at the spate of development and backwardness in that area. I thinks its high time the Anioma land becomes recognised and takes its rightful place in the country. Please does anyone have any recent and upto date information about the situation on the pursuance of the Anioma Statehood in Nigeria. I mean how far it has gone.
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by RoadStar: 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2011
pauloman:

Thank you very much Roadstar,u are very well on point. The issue of the Anioma marginalisation can not be swept under the carpet at all. Its an issue of day light robbery of the highest order. Indeed as pointed out that land mass might not translate to numbers,but what of natural resourses. The Anioma people are a major contributor of natural resourses,not just oil but others. I was travelling via the Anioma route to Asaba and i almost wept at the spate of development and backwardness in that area. I thinks its high time the Anioma land becomes recognised and takes its rightful place in the country. Please does anyone have any recent and upto date information about the situation on the pursuance of the Anioma Statehood in Nigeria. I mean how far it has gone.
Dont know if u have any statistics to support the notion of population but the argumant does not really suffice with regards my argument.
The LGA account means that anioma has the highest number of legislative and senetorial constituents, wards and house of assembly reps.
Asides that, with the creation of delta state, there were 4 major cities, Warri, Sapele, Agbor and Asaba, two of which are in Anioma.

I think the Aniomas so far have accepted their situation of being seen as foreigners in Delta state.
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by cjfavour(m): 12:07am On Nov 07, 2011
For once since i know BEAF,he's making sense here. Beaf,tell ur assembly men dt thir right bt they shld start impeachment moves than mere threat.
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by ebere1712: 12:29am On Nov 07, 2011
uhm na still threat. I expect more action men. Sack his black ass
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by rasputinn(m): 6:05am On Nov 07, 2011
No Rift between Delta Executive, Legislature, Says Uduaghan

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/no-rift-between-delta-executive-legislature-says-uduaghan/102151/

And the "impeachment threat" is finally exposed to be a scam by the assemblymen to squeeze something out of the thieving governor:I dare them to prove me wrong by impeaching Uduaghan and Utuama
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by belaodigi(m): 7:49am On Dec 05, 2011
RoadStar:

Dont know if u have any statistics to support the notion of population but the argumant does not really suffice with regards my argument.
The LGA account means that anioma has the highest number of legislative and senetorial constituents, wards and house of assembly reps.
Asides that, with the creation of delta state, there were 4 major cities, Warri, Sapele, Agbor and Asaba, two of which are in Anioma.

I think the Aniomas so far have accepted their situation of being seen as foreigners in Delta state.

D anioma did not accept their situation!!!
In terms of figure,d south re more populated than d central
It seems now dat d central re ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ more d majority D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ claim D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ !!!!
D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ now minority
Hahahahahahaha
What makes U̶̲̥̅̊ think anioma has ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ politcal strength
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by skkutty: 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2012
I am so happy to hear this.
I will be the happiest to see him impeached out of that office.
The man is just a stronghold there that MUST leave by fire by force

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Launches A New Airline / Huge Crowd At APC Rally In Oregon USA. As Obama Introduces GMB, / Osun PDP Primary: Table Your Grievances Before Appeal Committee ―S/W PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.