Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) (46431 Views)

Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) / Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone / Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) by Savedday2: 3:53pm On Jan 06
Holy sh*t

I pray this doesn't get to our girls!
Re: New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) by israelmao(m): 3:53pm On Jan 06
De-zombize them before it's too late.
Re: New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) by adesegun121(m): 3:53pm On Jan 06
Say no to drug
Re: New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) by Wainey: 3:59pm On Jan 06
Tinububalls:
Why bring this kind news to Nigeria?
I was even expecting to see Zombie sef.

Like some humans with yellow eyes and blood coming out from their eyes while they stretch forth their hands on the street and walk while shouting "Ahhhhh"

4 Likes

Re: New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) by ogashman(m): 4:00pm On Jan 06
Jennyclay:
Let them smoke and run mad, that’s non of my business undecided

Nonsense men!!!

Do u think women can exist without men?
Re: New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) by heffem(m): 4:00pm On Jan 06
post=127809345:

Na wa o.
Must you guys tribalized everything in life.
Tribalism kills more than HIV oo.
Make una take am easy we beg you.

Addendum :
All tribalists on Nairaland will not make it in life.
(Quote this post if this gets to you, make Nairalanders know you today today 😉)
....oh, coming from someone who tribalized the other thread on the humanitarian affair funds ? ... Guy, grow up abeg....you're a problem to this forum

1 Like

Re: New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) by HenryTimes: 4:00pm On Jan 06
timilehin007:
Their accent and how dey speak is very very similar to that of Nigerian own.

Very much similar especially the last speaker.

This drug is here in Nigeria, they call it Collos

2 Likes

Re: New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) by Postinor: 4:01pm On Jan 06
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!!
I want to dig your pussy,then I release inside of you
Re: New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) by Dnet9dnet: 4:02pm On Jan 06
Do they eat their fellow human 😂
Re: New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) by ogashman(m): 4:03pm On Jan 06
Reelmii:
Abeg make e no enter Nigeria o

Some businessmen dey road dey go Sierra leone as we speak.
Re: New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) by DKM123: 4:03pm On Jan 06
To what end? It's cowards that depend on drugs to face life!
Re: New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) by sslcrypt: 4:04pm On Jan 06
madscientist88:
they've taken it out of the streets of Philadelphia now dumped it in Africa,our youth gladly embracing it,its called xylazin HCl mixed with fentanyl.

Another dumb assertion, Is it not the Chinese that's exporting this fentanyl all over the world. Always try to sound smart when it's just utter foolishness. Learn to read first so that you don't end sounding foolish.
Re: New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) by Hezmatosky: 4:05pm On Jan 06
Outcome of failed government. Children of poverty. No hope, no help, no job, police harassment, corruption in the government, bad leadership, no good education, no food to eat, poor health facilities, etc. Now, tell me, what do you expect from the children of poverty?

2 Likes

Re: New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) by piyoo91: 4:05pm On Jan 06
Postinor:
I want to dig your pussy,then I release inside of you
so u are that postinor someone is swearing and cussing on one thread

2 Likes

Re: New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) by Chetas81(m): 4:06pm On Jan 06
I TRUST THOSE GUYS THEY WILL BRING THIS TO NIGERIA IN THE NAME OF BUSINESS
Re: New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) by cardoctor(m): 4:06pm On Jan 06
Oh dear
Re: New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) by Enddy50ty(m): 4:09pm On Jan 06
Make Una no let Aboki see this one ooh..!!!
Re: New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) by Natbrowny: 4:09pm On Jan 06
The Apocalyptic test running has begun.

Africa is the hub
Re: New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) by Princedapace(m): 4:10pm On Jan 06
Tolujid:
Anything Africa is always an African. As if the the first to to use drugs.

Abeg who do us
Go and watch same drug zombie in the US. Just watch it and come back here and delete your statement. This is not Africa thing, this is global issue.
Here are some clips:
https://web.facebook.com/watch/?ref=search&v=753175862681035&external_log_id=27f506ae-a5ce-4818-acdd-c39928b10fe9&q=drug%20zombie%20in%20US

https://web.facebook.com/watch/?ref=search&v=275131513958853&external_log_id=b8107a85-642c-40a3-8f6b-a1eddbf3968d&q=drugs%20have%20taken%20over%20the%20US%20streets

https://web.facebook.com/watch?ref=search&v=200793439215624&external_log_id=08c6cb97-002c-4025-badc-1cee89751961&q=zombie%20drug%20abuse%20in%20the%20US

So, remove this nonsense of Africa. If u want to check out drug abuse in Brazil, Argentina, UK, Italy, go and use google and Youtube. I dont know wetin carry africa come here now? People like u easily buy into the colonial master's media frame of tagging everything bad Africa. The story is about one country, so why drag the entire continent into it?

1 Like

Re: New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) by LagosG: 4:12pm On Jan 06
Makamatic:

Why .. no be him them they call collos ..
Abi o
I quit that shit truthfully November 2023. I don dey smoke am since 2018 before the Internet blew it up in Nigeria in 2021. If you see me, you no go believe say I dey smoke cigarettes talk less of Bonzai (it's what colos is called in Cyprus). Every country has it they just have a different name for it. That shit is poison.

I just stick to organic MJ these days

1 Like

Re: New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) by ekelebeXstunner: 4:14pm On Jan 06
Things I’ll never do in life; drugs stronger than weed and alcohol. The second is gambling. There is zero positive to those things I’ve chosen to avoid.
Re: New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) by madscientist88(m): 4:17pm On Jan 06
sslcrypt:

Another dumb assertion, Is it not the Chinese that's exporting this fentanyl all over the world. Always try to sound smart when it's just utter foolishness. Learn to read first so that you don't end sounding foolish.
sorry bro get well soon.
Re: New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) by madscientist88(m): 4:19pm On Jan 06
wwwtortoise:

Exactly.
Tranq dope is the street name.
That disparate laboratory formulation is scary.

Drug abuse knows no bounds as far as the market is illegal.
sad
Re: New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) by zoboizee: 4:20pm On Jan 06
timilehin007:
Their accent and how dey speak is very very similar to that of Nigerian own.

HenryTimes:

Very much similar especially the last speaker.

This drug is here in Nigeria, they call it Collos

Lot of Slaves set free & left in Free Town were of present day Nigeria origin and it became their home till date. Google ''Oku People''.
Re: New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) by Mayhem1: 4:21pm On Jan 06
ekelebeXstunner:
Things I’ll never do in life; drugs stronger than weed and alcohol. The second is gambling. There is zero positive to those things I’ve chosen to avoid.
alcohol is as bad as gambling, continue
Re: New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) by We4all: 4:22pm On Jan 06
Offpoint1:
The most dangerous time in a child life is between the age of 12-22, parents should take note of these age bracelets. Become as strict as the devil during that period regarding friends your child keeps or associate with.

95% of drugs abuser, smokers, drinkers, womanizers, oloshos and criminals.... They all learned those behavior during that age bracket.

If a child hits 25 without picking up any of those habits, it's almost impossible to get involved later in life.

Lol. Your post caught my attention. Someone close to me is currently on drugs now that he is almost 40. I keep asking, why now? Something you didn't do when you were younger, why start now?

This made me realize that the greatest thing that can change a man is MONEY. He picked up this habit when he hit the jackpot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:23pm On Jan 06
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!!

Get well sis.
Re: New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) by Laple0541(m): 4:23pm On Jan 06
This one strong pass Mkpurumirin wey IPOB terrorists dey take ooo!

1 Like

Re: New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) by Mayplays(f): 4:23pm On Jan 06
I know Colorado when I see it

1 Like

Re: New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) by We4all: 4:25pm On Jan 06
LagosG:

Abi o
I quit that shit truthfully November 2023. I don dey smoke am since 2018 before the Internet blew it up in Nigeria in 2021. If you see me, you no go believe say I dey smoke cigarettes talk less of Bonzai (it's what colos is called in Cyprus). Every country has it they just have a different name for it. That shit is poison.

I just stick to organic MJ these days

You quit just like that? Were you addicted or just a casual user?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How 17-Year-old Girl Killed Her 20-Year-old Boyfriend In Lagos / Edo Driver Defecates While Fighting His Colleague Over Customer In Benin / DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.