Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

27 Attorneys-General to US Supreme Court: Trump should be on the ballot - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 27 Attorneys-General to US Supreme Court: Trump should be on the ballot (21989 Views)

US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons / Biden Nominates Ketanji Brown Jackson To The US Supreme Court / Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27 Attorneys-General to US Supreme Court: Trump should be on the ballot by ogbonti: 4:29am On Jan 07
EEIA:

That fool will be the beginning of World War III if the US allow him again into power.

The most stupid POTUS in history

---- and in his stupid PRESIDENCY, Donald Trump was able to stop ISIS beheading of AMERICANS and other WESTERNERS by Jihadi John on a daily basis - he stopped it within 2 weeks, what your Lord and personal savior Barack Obama drew "a line in the sand" and could not stop in 30 months (2 and half years) of appeasement of the Arabs and terror sympathizers in the middle east.

--- in his stupid PRESIDENCY, Donald Trump was able to get Israel and Saudi Arabia (think about what you just read) and other Arab countries like UAE, Egypt, and few others on the table to sign and commit to a strong (ABRAHAM) peace accord, and for the first time since the Arab-Isreali war of the late 60's more Arab countries were getting to do business with Israel, thereby leading to a stable, peaceful and productive Middle East. What do we have today? chaos! In fact, I personally believe, Hamas and other terror organizations are scared of a Trump return, why they have to strike now so they can get leverage against Israel before Trump returns

--- in his stupid PRESIDENCY, Donald Trump was able to get more blacks and colored people out of poverty with his policy of creating opportunity zones which benefitted more African Americans - Hispanic Americas and Asian Americans than anytime in US history. Trump (the so-called racist) gave more funding to historical black universities in 4 years as President, than all 8 years of Barack Obama and all democrat US Presidents put together.

--- in his stupid PRESIDENCY, Donald Trump was able to successfully end the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. You may say, yes there was a time table for troops withdrawal set in place before Trump came in January 20, 2017 - But how many times were such time table for troops withdrawal flouted in the past due to political expediency? Trump made sure it happened and responsibly, not the chaotic Afghanistan withdrawal of 2021 which made the U.S. leave hundreds of billions of dollars worth of military war equipment for the Taliban

I can go on and on - but I am not getting paid to educate morons, as I will rather use my precious time for other meaningful things. America and the world will have to go thorough another pandemic of lies and media manipulations for DONALD JOHN TRUMP to lose the elections of 2024. You better create coping mechanisms to deal with the inevitability of the Trump second coming!!!!

1 Like

Re: 27 Attorneys-General to US Supreme Court: Trump should be on the ballot by ogbonti: 4:32am On Jan 07
DrAda:

I can't wait. Let's talk then

PERFECT!!! - there is no covid pandemic in 2024 to allow mail in ballots - so we will know the real MVP by November, no more conspiracy theories, please kindly book mark this page!!! cool
Re: 27 Attorneys-General to US Supreme Court: Trump should be on the ballot by DrAda(f): 4:38am On Jan 07
ogbonti:

PERFECT!!! - there is no covid pandemic in 2024 to allow mail in ballots - so we will know the real MVP by November, no more conspiracy theories, please kindly book mark this page!!! cool

Cheers
Re: 27 Attorneys-General to US Supreme Court: Trump should be on the ballot by EEIA: 7:02am On Jan 07
ogbonti:

---- and in his stupid PRESIDENCY, Donald Trump was able to stop ISIS beheading of AMERICANS and other WESTERNERS by Jihadi John on a daily basis - he stopped it within 2 weeks, what your Lord and personal savior Barack Obama drew "a line in the sand" and could not stop in 30 months (2 and half years) of appeasement of the Arabs and terror sympathizers in the middle east.

--- in his stupid PRESIDENCY, Donald Trump was able to get Israel and Saudi Arabia (think about what you just read) and other Arab countries like UAE, Egypt, and few others on the table to sign and commit to a strong (ABRAHAM) peace accord, and for the first time since the Arab-Isreali war of the late 60's more Arab countries were getting to do business with Israel, thereby leading to a stable, peaceful and productive Middle East. What do we have today? chaos! In fact, I personally believe, Hamas and other terror organizations are scared of a Trump return, why they have to strike now so they can get leverage against Israel before Trump returns

--- in his stupid PRESIDENCY, Donald Trump was able to get more blacks and colored people out of poverty with his policy of creating opportunity zones which benefitted more African Americans - Hispanic Americas and Asian Americans than anytime in US history. Trump (the so-called racist) gave more funding to historical black universities in 4 years as President, than all 8 years of Barack Obama and all democrat US Presidents put together.

--- in his stupid PRESIDENCY, Donald Trump was able to successfully end the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. You may say, yes there was a time table for troops withdrawal set in place before Trump came in January 20, 2017 - But how many times were such time table for troops withdrawal flouted in the past due to political expediency? Trump made sure it happened and responsibly, not the chaotic Afghanistan withdrawal of 2021 which made the U.S. leave hundreds of billions of dollars worth of military war equipment for the Taliban

I can go on and on - but I am not getting paid to educate morons, as I will rather use my precious time for other meaningful things. America and the world will have to go thorough another pandemic of lies and media manipulations for DONALD JOHN TRUMP to lose the elections of 2024. You better create coping mechanisms to deal with the inevitability of the Trump second coming!!!!
I no fit read epistle, summarize .

Orange Man will never be president again.
Re: 27 Attorneys-General to US Supreme Court: Trump should be on the ballot by Odibembem: 7:06am On Jan 07
HonNL:
27 Attorneys General wrote to the court saying that removal of Trump from the ballot could cause widespread chaos.

SOURCE

This attempt by leftist democrats in Colorado is so dump. Personally I think Trump is unqualified to run for president but why not first get him tried and convicted for d insurrection? There is a case before d DC court in that regard. Without first having a trial where Trump is a defendant and he has d chance to defend himself and then finding him guilty, he can't be said to had engaged in insurrection. Why did it have to take d authorities 3 whole years to commence trial? Seems not only African countries are shothole, d US system is also a shithole
Re: 27 Attorneys-General to US Supreme Court: Trump should be on the ballot by Goahead(m): 11:02am On Jan 07
DrAda:
Why anyone would want Trump to lead them again is simply beyond me.
The costly war in Ukraine wouldn’t have happened if he was the president. I want him back.
Re: 27 Attorneys-General to US Supreme Court: Trump should be on the ballot by DrAda(f): 12:59pm On Jan 07
Goahead:
The costly war in Ukraine wouldn’t have happened if he was the president. I want him back.

Well that's true.
Re: 27 Attorneys-General to US Supreme Court: Trump should be on the ballot by Charly68: 3:19pm On Jan 07
That is the man the world need in white house next election...the excesses of Islamic fundamentalist is becoming too much
Re: 27 Attorneys-General to US Supreme Court: Trump should be on the ballot by ogbonti: 4:03pm On Jan 07
EEIA:

I no fit read epistle, summarize .

Orange Man will never be president again.

I see the reason why you are so ignorant - you lack the capacity to comprehend and rationalize literary components. Hence, you should be more active discussing agbero issues NOT the presidency of the United States!
Re: 27 Attorneys-General to US Supreme Court: Trump should be on the ballot by EEIA: 4:22pm On Jan 07
ogbonti:

I see the reason why you are so ignorant - you lack the capacity to comprehend and rationalize literary components. Hence, you should be more active discussing agbero issues NOT the presidency of the United States!
You all of a sudden found wisdom after sniffing your mothers dirty underwear Abi? cool
Re: 27 Attorneys-General to US Supreme Court: Trump should be on the ballot by BALLOSKI: 6:05pm On Jan 07
Plus1234:
He is the Antichrist and he is coming back.he released a video yesterday called “God made trump” he called himself the shepherd for mankind. Do you know the meaning of that? he called himself Lord,trying to mimic Jesus in saving the world.Any guy loved by the Jews and Christians is a big suspect.his deadly wound (trials)will be healed.
wetin be this?
Re: 27 Attorneys-General to US Supreme Court: Trump should be on the ballot by BALLOSKI: 6:09pm On Jan 07
Golan007:
Potential chaos is not a legal argument.
I don't know why the attorney Generals had to include that. It looks like they want to set American people against him. At least , it'd sound like: if you don't put him on the ballot, America will burn. This is like a threat and supreme court might to see what would happen. Except of course, if the chaos they meant is about disenfranchising voters in some states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27 Attorneys-General to US Supreme Court: Trump should be on the ballot by Plus1234: 7:27pm On Jan 07
BALLOSKI:
wetin be this?
Wetin ko,wetin ni.
Re: 27 Attorneys-General to US Supreme Court: Trump should be on the ballot by atinga1: 7:48pm On Jan 07
Obrigardo:

Shut up stupid person. You can't argue the facts but throw insult to a faceless person online. What a moronic fool you are.
You dey take panadol for wetin no concern you. Nigeria no get their own problems?
Re: 27 Attorneys-General to US Supreme Court: Trump should be on the ballot by ogbonti: 1:42am On Jan 08
EEIA:

You all of a sudden found wisdom after sniffing your mothers dirty underwear Abi? cool

ya mama to to grin
Re: 27 Attorneys-General to US Supreme Court: Trump should be on the ballot by ogbonti: 1:42am On Jan 08
EEIA:

ya mama to to - bladdy marafakker grin
Re: 27 Attorneys-General to US Supreme Court: Trump should be on the ballot by EEIA: 1:47am On Jan 08
ogbonti:

ya mama to to - bladdy marafakker grin
Same to you grin
Re: 27 Attorneys-General to US Supreme Court: Trump should be on the ballot by ogbonti: 1:51am On Jan 08
EEIA:

Same to you grin

ya mar mar with her rotten smelly kun tus - sewage leaking tow tow grin grin grin
Re: 27 Attorneys-General to US Supreme Court: Trump should be on the ballot by EEIA: 1:55am On Jan 08
ogbonti:

ya mar mar with her rotten smelly kun tus - sewage leaking tow tow grin grin grin
Your mama’s own graces the air with a putrid smell with a pungent touch to the nostrils grin

That explains why you are able to get high from it. grin
Re: 27 Attorneys-General to US Supreme Court: Trump should be on the ballot by TruthsFM: 10:08am On Jan 08
Trump will surely wins this year November presidential election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trump Suspended Indefinitely From Snapchat / Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour / Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.