Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo (19315 Views)

Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons / Truck Runs Into Edo Gubernatorial Aspirant, Barr. Asue Ighodalo’s Car / Asue Ighodalo Uses Interpreter To Declare Ambition Before Kinsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo by ictplotter(m): 5:31pm On Jan 06
Any politician who is gaining popularity in nairaland is alway the loser in the final result. E.g Peter obi, Maduka Godwin, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour etc this Asue case is not different, Obaseki is not a grassroot politician and hav alot enemies over body anybody he support will fail woefully. this is a sitting governor who lost his ward, local govt, senatorial to unpopular LP candidates in edo south.
Whoever Oshomiole endorse is the next governor of edo state. This is Tinubu inec, nothing concern him n free n fair election, his target is 2027.
Imo and kogi blueprint will be use in edo state n Tinubu aim is to turn nigeria in to one party system when he will be alpha and omega.
Re: Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo by Kinzo0917(m): 5:46pm On Jan 06
Thought he was him ooo.
But
how
does
this
guy
look
like?
MorolayoVictor:

THAT'S NOT ASUE IGHODALO!
Re: Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo by OVB123: 5:49pm On Jan 06
christejames:
Asue seems to be the next Edo State Governor...

Hope he is an Esan?
No, APC will produce the next governor of Edo state, if it's zone to Edo central.
Re: Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo by ufuosman(m): 5:51pm On Jan 06
Game men
Re: Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo by OVB123: 5:56pm On Jan 06
Charlico2:

Yes. He is naturally from Okaigben-Ewohimi, Esan South East. (with a Yoruba mother)
its seems he grew up in Ibadan, south west.
Yes u are right. he grew up in Ibadan and his mother is from Ile-ife, an Ile-ife princess.
Re: Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo by OVB123: 5:58pm On Jan 06
sonofElElyon:

Isn't this the Ighodalo in Banwo and Ighodalo (Legal Practitioners)?
Yes!

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo by Ajalalomo: 6:08pm On Jan 06
Best thing to do because he knows he is not going to win shit.
Re: Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo by boiler14: 6:09pm On Jan 06
wizelink:
Na their problem. Politians in Naija na poison
weed dey worry your head, you will see how the election will play,Mr damn nigga.una never sabi politics,very dirty game
Re: Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo by igwedubai2(m): 6:41pm On Jan 06
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

We already know that asue is our next governor

Like i will keep on saying it is time for the esan to rule

I'm a bini. father bini mother bini

But as a real niggar Let us give it to esan

That stupid marginalisation Nigeria is doing at the national level we won't do it here in Edo state
yes oooooooo obvio Oba I hail ooooo u be real niggar ! Esan Oyeeeee!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo by Thinktwicemybro: 7:14pm On Jan 06
Nigercity:
It's esan peoples turn
So obaseki is right this time
Osaruemen osunbor of the APC is the man
Re: Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo by Maliqcious: 7:20pm On Jan 06
Babathanks:

Which edo😂, is it not the edo that I visited last two month for work. Look here man, I’m a traveller, I have been to almost all the state in Nigeria. In my conclusion, edo is the most worstest state in Nigeria. All the 18local governments don’t have any road, no government pipe water, nothing nothing. All we always see is you guys making noise on the internet. I don’t blame you guys though cos most of you guys are in Europe. But I implore you to visit other states and compare with edo
okay oo
Re: Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo by Stevosty: 7:38pm On Jan 06
His name sounds like a bini name, can someone define his name?
Re: Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo by GreatOchuks: 7:42pm On Jan 06
ictplotter:
Any politician who is gaining popularity in nairaland is alway the loser in the final result. E.g Peter obi, Maduka Godwin, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour etc this Asue case is not different, Obaseki is not a grassroot politician and hav alot enemies over body anybody he support will fail woefully. this is a sitting governor who lost his ward, local govt, senatorial to unpopular LP candidates in edo south.
Whoever Oshomiole endorse is the next governor of edo state. This is Tinubu inec, nothing concern him n free n fair election, his target is 2027.
Imo and kogi blueprint will be use in edo state n Tinubu aim is to turn nigeria in to one party system when he will be alpha and omega.

Just look at how you are spitting contradictions all over .
Tinubu and Oshiomhole have INEC in their pockets and are the Alfa and Omega yet they were humbled with their tails in between their legs in defeat by Edo citizens in the last Election.

Know this and know peace , I'm not an Edo but this time around, it's the turn of the Esan people,,, and nothing you , Shwa Ibu , Oshiobaba , Tinubu plus INEC can do about it .

Edo no be Lagos

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo by bjdon: 7:45pm On Jan 06
Felix6:

You should have said this when Esan openly declared their support for that retard Obaseki.
You are not bini like you claimed.
Dude I am a true blooded Bini man, the grandson of a titled Chief.
What is wrong in demanding MERIT in our state and country? We complain about quota system, how under qualified people keep getting viatal positions simply due to where they come from
Are we not seeing the issue in our country today, with a president there becasue it was 'the turn of the Yoruba'? We need to evolve our thinking beyond base sentimetns. I've said it clearly that Asuse looks like the best candidate right now. If that's how things remain, I would have no problem supporing him, not becasue he's from Edo Central, but becasue he's he the best candiate. By the same token I would have no problem supporting a candiate from any other zone, if they appear to be better qualifed than him

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo by Evboesi: 8:23pm On Jan 06
Charlico2:

Yes. He is naturally from Okaigben-Ewohimi, Esan South East. (with a Yoruba mother)
its seems he grew up in Ibadan, south west.
it is a lie the mother is Esan too i think i overheard him telling RMD IN one interview
Re: Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo by Duru009(m): 10:34pm On Jan 06
APC will never rule EDO state again. There time has passed!!
Re: Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo by livebullet(m): 2:50am On Jan 07
Parydelegate:
Obaseki winning the battle...his candidate will pick the party ticket.

God fatherism
Re: Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo by Chineloani(f): 3:52am On Jan 07
Edo State needs a whole lot of infrastructural development ASAP. A good head should better emerge for once at least. Dem too dey elect wowo and yeye governors abeg.
Re: Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo by martineverest(m): 6:37am On Jan 07
christejames:
Asue seems to be the next Edo State Governor...

Hope he is an Esan?
does his name sound Bini or afemai?
Re: Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo by martineverest(m): 6:39am On Jan 07
Stevosty:
his name is 'igodalo' ,which is esan....the Benin version of that name is 'ighodaro'
Re: Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo by martineverest(m): 6:42am On Jan 07
ictplotter:
and u think Edo State is imo and Kogi?..u clearly don't know Edo state
Re: Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo by NaMe4: 6:56am On Jan 07
martineverest:
does his name sound Bini or afemai?

Esans, Bini's, Afemais are the same people.

Ighodalo or Ighodaro is the same name, has the same meaning, and used by Edolites irrespective of senatorial zone.
Re: Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo by NaMe4: 7:03am On Jan 07
Stevosty:

Esans and 'Binis' were never different people.
Re: Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo by martineverest(m): 7:43am On Jan 07
NaMe4:

Esans, Bini's, Afemais are the same people.

Ighodalo or Ighodaro is the same name, has the same meaning, and used by Edolites irrespective of senatorial zone.
the spelling differs ant the difference in spelling tells more about the origin

Ighodalo-esan
Ighodaro-benin
Re: Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo by Emma1Oj(m): 7:52am On Jan 07
iampeterben:
Hope he won't follow the footsteps of Obaseki, he must create his own path.
no one can manipulate, force or intimidate and Edo indigene's to do what they dont want to do.

Individual has mind of their own.
Re: Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo by MorolayoVictor(m): 8:39am On Jan 07
Kinzo0917:
Thought he was him ooo.
But
how
does
this
guy
look
like?

Re: Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo by Kinzo0917(m): 4:05pm On Jan 07
[quote author=MorolayoVictor post=127818390][/quote]
N
A
W
A
oooo
Well
he
try
sha
Re: Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo by Ibrahimgarba(m): 1:21am On Jan 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

We already know that asue is our next governor

Like i will keep on saying it is time for the esan to rule

I'm a bini. father bini mother bini

But as a real niggar Let us give it to esan

That stupid marginalisation Nigeria is doing at the national level we won't do it here in Edo state

The realist Bini Nigga.

Bro you've been off for a while.

I know you'r busy bombing that's why I didn't care much.

As a real nigga I would like to see you post 24/7.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Recruiter Arrested In Maiduguri / Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari / Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.