Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,760 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Ever Felt Like This IV? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ever Felt Like This IV? (137 Views)

Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? / Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Felt Like This IV? by Schoolguy9(m): 3:28pm On Jan 06
I feel like some people are stupid! They don't have sense at all...

Had it been they have sense even if it is small, then I would have been able to do business with them.

One day, I was walking down the street in Enugu, thinking about my life as a jobless Nigerian youth and what the future holds for me, then one lady accosted me! From the way she was dressed, I sensed something fishy.

Immediately she greeted me and asked if she could introduce a business idea to me, I told her that she was free to do so so long as Neolife is not the business in question and she agreed.

Along the line, she told me that she worked with a company that produced fertilizer, wine, Agricultural products and some supplements and I managed to ask her what the name of her company was! Lo and behold, she said it was GNLD. And, I already knew that GNLD stands for Golden Neolife Dynamite or something like that.

At the end, she gave me her phone number and invited me to their training centre! Me wey be Imiano, I simply wasn't interested.

Since then I have been wondering if Africans don't understand simple instructions. To even think she was angry I told her not to introduce Neolife to me made me to believe that she would introduce something better.

Till today, I regret wasting my time listening to her!
Re: Ever Felt Like This IV? by Ahnii(f): 3:47pm On Jan 06
One young boy walked up to me trying to brainwashed me with their neolife hogwash.

I told him to get a proper job and even offered to get him some decent meal.

What he told me that made me witheldmy gesture was when he said that... Sorry ma'am no company in this life can pay me like neolife.

At that point I realized that...Na me really need the help pass the guy.
Re: Ever Felt Like This IV? by ecolime(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06
I won't be surprised if those working there are all under a spell.

The brainwashing no be normal eye.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Rights That We Have That Are Not Written In Una Fake Legal Called Constitution! / Abandoned Baby Rescued At The Entrance Gate Of Ekiti State Government House / Opposite Of Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.