Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Beta Edu: The Looting Side Chick! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beta Edu: The Looting Side Chick! (1523 Views)

7 Facts About Beta Edu, The Suspended Minister / EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister / Is Betta Edu The Most Visible Political Women's Leader? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beta Edu: The Looting Side Chick! by Makavelli001: 3:31pm On Jan 06
BETA EDU: THE LOOTING SIDE CHICK!
When Bola Tinubu sent a 47 list of Ministerial nominees to the Senate for screening and I saw Beta Edu’s name and others, I knew it was just a list of sidechicks and cronies who were appointed not for merit but to loot and make returns.
Beta Edu, the Minister for Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation has not disappointed me. The former Ben Ayade’s sidechick who once said Sanwoolu has a small P has now looted N585million in one month alone, using her cronies account in UBA Bank. This is just a tip of the iceberg as the Minister has so far looted almost N4billion in seven months.
Re: Beta Edu: The Looting Side Chick! by Goodlyhrt(m): 4:10pm On Jan 06
This thing is paining born to rule urchins kikiki.

Create more threads sir.

Tinubu will not sack her ntooor!

1 Like

Re: Beta Edu: The Looting Side Chick! by googlepikins: 6:14pm On Jan 06
She suckk Governor Ayade peniss and he appointed her as a commissioner

(1) (Reply)

2024: ‘No Gree For Anybody’ Slogan Meant To Trigger Revolution — Police / Geometric Power Is The Truth! / Peter Obi Missing As EFCC Reveals 58 Ex-govs Embezzled N2.187 Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.