Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award (18970 Views)

FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November / Tinubu Approves ₦35,000 Wage Award To Civil Servants / FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award by Keaton(m): 10:20pm On Jan 06
glozyyy:

Big slavery I swear down, life don even tire us
Re: FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award by dealhunter(m): 10:30pm On Jan 06
It's true,i got my 2 days ago....
Re: FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award by PrettyIfy7: 10:31pm On Jan 06
What a country!
After how many months?
Just 35k, only 35

Dem never even begin pay.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award by stasius: 10:32pm On Jan 06
Clap for them. What an achievement!

Mtchew
Re: FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award by Olodonairaland(m): 10:42pm On Jan 06
Haha another lies ,it's the same one month that they paid nothing else.

Maybe this post is the same last year post.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award by Kencyl: 10:55pm On Jan 06
MrProlific95:
Civil servant work na slavery 35k?
funny enough the wage award for 3 months which is N105,000 is not even up to $100,this is called modern day slavery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award by KingDash09(m): 11:10pm On Jan 06
GODforbid salary😂😂😂
I just cashout 5k dolls 5 mins ago
Re: FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award by Kencyl: 11:14pm On Jan 06
What baffles me is that I wonder if 35k wage award that can not buy a bag of rice or sharing palliatives is the permanent solution to the hardship Nigerians are facing presently.The labour union leaders have sold her people out to the politicians. 35k wage award for October being paid in January and no clue on the remaining months owed.I hope one day Nigerians will wake up from their slumbers and enact a law of death punishment for corruption,embezzlement or misappropriation of public funds.Wish endsaas protest was channeled in the right way,I think it is high time Nigerian youths started fighting those polithiefians that have stolen our future. Yet they say youths are the leaders of tomorrow 😂when the old polithiefians have refused to go,YOUTHS are the leaders of today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award by Okoroawusa: 11:48pm On Jan 06
MrProlific95:
You Obidients don't ever read. Who told you that their basic salary is 35k?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award by okuwehcris: 12:16am On Jan 07
He has started paying it, hopefully to pay up the arrears. If they had paid it monthly, no one would have any lump sum to collect. We are happy appreciate the fact that, they listened and try to act. On like the worst president Buhari who never hears, listens or act

matify83:
It would be much appreciated especially after the festivities and spendings.

Paying the money in staggered form will make nonsense of it than paying it as a lump sum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award by Ashirioluwa: 12:49am On Jan 07
This is one good example of why bribery and corruption can’t be eradicated in our society.

Paying October salaries in January, I don’t know how they want these folks to feed their families.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award by Kobojunkie: 2:56am On Jan 07
MrProlific95:
Yet the same civil servants go born pikin full everywhere in that same slavery. So who dey do who? undecided
Re: FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award by Olushylay1(f): 4:54am On Jan 07
Federal government is paying it's workers.
Nothing for "us"the youth.
No job for 70% of us (youths) in Nigeria.
Our future is going down the drain everyday.
The government should please come to the aid of the Nigerian youth.
What a sad situation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award by ivandragon: 5:16am On Jan 07
This payment is being made due to agitations. After this payment, the government will drag the matter again.

Also, just a few MDAs were paid the second wage award to convey the impression that government 'has' paid.

Apc thrives so much on Deception and manipulation.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award by Tijani009: 6:44am On Jan 07
Obakoolex:
Are NYSC members too qualified for the 35k wages??
My little cousin says she hasn't collected a dime apart from allawe
Nysc members na govt pikin dem no be govt workers
Re: FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award by Franklyspeakin: 7:22am On Jan 07
It is not just q jan free money. It was to be paid for 6 months to cushion the effect of fuel price increase till a new minimum wage is announced in march. Even that agreement they cant keep to so how am i to trust a new minimum wage increment from this same government?
Crucialgem:
Some of you will not read very well before you comment. It is not their salary gangan ooo, it like a free money for them this January period
Re: FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award by Orinechi: 9:01am On Jan 07
Olushylay1:
Federal government is paying it's workers.
Nothing for "us"the youth.
No job for 70% of us (youths) in Nigeria.
Our future is going down the drain everyday.
The government should please come to the aid of the Nigerian youth.
What a sad situation
Go and do Yahoo or hook up na. A lot of our youth have become engaged through that way. After all the govt and the churches have accepted them as means of livelihood. Just bring the money,get applauded by everyone and get blessed by the church leaders.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award by Bluntemperor: 9:12am On Jan 07
edogu:
One of the reasons the supplementary budget was passed and signed into law was to take care of palliatives, arrears and salaries.
It's quite unfortunate that October palliative is being paid in January. It is either somebody is deliberately trying to sabotage this government or the president is not sincere to the people.
Meanwhile, the price of things has virtually doubled ever since announcement was made concerning the palliative.

Very unfortunate, indeed!
Why should the Workers,the Retirees as the Masses in general, suffered before govt always respond?
But those that belongs to the Legislature,the Judiciary,the Executive,are given immediate actions, even with increasing without measures!
Make Una de fear God o!

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award by femi4: 11:43am On Jan 07
MrProlific95:
It's an increment not the wages
Re: FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award by merits(m): 12:35pm On Jan 07
Re: FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award by Gospila(m): 12:36pm On Jan 07
How about state civil servants, how they not inclusive?
Re: FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award by gfelo(m): 1:06pm On Jan 07
This is fake news
Re: FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award by adecz: 2:06pm On Jan 07
APC, a totally confused and inept
collection of misfits..

The only thing they know is
massive corruption, politics and
perversion of the Democratic system..

Tufiakwa❗️❗️❗️
Re: FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award by suzystores: 3:40pm On Jan 07
They payed only few schools. It didn't go round. Nigeria my country
Re: FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award by suzystores: 3:41pm On Jan 07
They paid only a few persons. It didn't go round.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award by asanausana91: 3:47pm On Jan 07
Rubbish!!! Publicizing 35k like 35 million. This the same the old man went on national television telling the whole world that he is going to pay palliative, on hearing that all market women went ahead to increase the price of their commodities by 300%. This government is the worst government in the history of this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award by Scholace: 4:15pm On Jan 07
okuwehcris:
He has started paying it, hopefully to pay up the arrears. If they had paid it monthly, no one would have any lump sum to collect. We are happy appreciate the fact that, they listened and try to act. On like the worst president Buhari who never hears, listens or act

you're right

I hope Tinubu will turn up for Npower beneficiaries 9 months outstanding stipend too. The economy is really bitting hard on Nigerian
Re: FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award by Dickson25(m): 9:03pm On Jan 07
Na only the Federal government workers dey receive money.. But when e reach to go strike una go force state workers and private sector workers to join UNA. Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day / Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS / Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.