Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

That Person In The Video Isn’t Me - Bolanle Ninalowo Reacts To Trendy Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / That Person In The Video Isn’t Me - Bolanle Ninalowo Reacts To Trendy Video (1078 Views)

Watch Video As Bolanle Ninalowo Reacts To His Rumoured Trending Nude Video / Watch: Part Of The P0rn Video Is Me, The Other Part Isn’t Me – Pamela Odame / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Person In The Video Isn’t Me - Bolanle Ninalowo Reacts To Trendy Video by officialwdhtvv: 4:11pm On Jan 06
That person in the video isn’t me, everybody is calling me - Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo reacts to trendy video of a man with a tattoo similar to his, pleasing himself cool

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQF6NWwMlrg

1 Share

Re: That Person In The Video Isn’t Me - Bolanle Ninalowo Reacts To Trendy Video by SharingIsLife(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06
Most news bloggers will not make heaven. I believe what the guy said.
Re: That Person In The Video Isn’t Me - Bolanle Ninalowo Reacts To Trendy Video by We4all: 4:36pm On Jan 06
This dude is overrated. Mgbeke feeling funky.

2 Likes

Re: That Person In The Video Isn’t Me - Bolanle Ninalowo Reacts To Trendy Video by DatoDatuk: 4:59pm On Jan 06
SharingIsLife:
Most news bloggers will not make heaven. I believe what the guy said.

I believe him too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Person In The Video Isn’t Me - Bolanle Ninalowo Reacts To Trendy Video by eepeepook: 12:27am On Jan 07
What will somebody gain from impersonating him? It’s not like a face was shown for the perpetrator to enjoy the fame. If anything, the situation benefits Nino. That tuber exercised in the video will trigger curiosity from gays and sugar mummies alike. They will want a taste. God, please protect Damilola from that missile. If he uses it on her (which I believe he already has), her value go drop immensely. Kai, my crush that year.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh In The Mud After Ver Dark Man Regains His Freedom From The Police / Oritse Femi Discloses Caroline Danjuma’s Legal Marriage To Late Tagbo / Dr Mutulu Shakur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.