Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,824 members, 7,813,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Watch: Part Of The P0rn Video Is Me, The Other Part Isn’t Me – Pamela Odame - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch: Part Of The P0rn Video Is Me, The Other Part Isn’t Me – Pamela Odame (5225 Views)

See How Pastor Touch Pamela Odame Big Boobs To Deliver Her / VIDEO: Pamela Odame Playing With Her Breast, Masturbating & Finger Virgïñã / Meet Pamela Odame – The Curvy Model With Heavy ‘melons’ In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch: Part Of The P0rn Video Is Me, The Other Part Isn’t Me – Pamela Odame by maynosky: 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2019

Ghanaian-based model, Pamela Odame-Watara has disclosed that the video purported to be hers is highly edited.

The Instagram model make an appearance on Peace Fm’s entertainment review to do total damage over her own negligence.

In her attempt to explain, Pamela indicated that part of the sensitive video is her but another part is never hers but ed!ted one which sought to tarnish her name.

Explaining herself Pamela said the part where her juicy ballz were exposed is her but the fingering part isn’t her.

She said her detractors picked her video and added another from a different site to make it look like her.

Watch Video: https://okhithq.com/watch-part-of-the-p0-rn-vdeo-is-me-the-other-part-isnt-me-pamela-odame-confesses/

(1) (Reply)

Life As A Celebrity: Good Or Bad? / 72 Year Old Roberto Cavalli In Hot Leopard Print Trunks / Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.