Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,039 members, 7,863,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Hamas Should Not Have Attacked Innocent Isreal Citizens - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Should Not Have Attacked Innocent Isreal Citizens (198 Views)

Israel Tells Citizens To Leave Maldives After Island's Government Bans Nationals / Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) / Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hamas Should Not Have Attacked Innocent Isreal Citizens by Promise47(m): 4:39pm On Jan 06
First of all I'm not in support of Gaza Pelstaine or Isreal and Hamas should not have attack peaceful innocent people or citizens of Isreal doing there party Hamas is Muslims and I should say this 70% of Muslims are terrorist and reglious exemtism they can kill for there Allah (please no disrespect) I only say what I see thirdly you call Isreal land cramps Arthipha and killers but what about Hamas now see this Hamas is Palestine Muslims Palestine is Hamas Muslim they go hand In hand where are Hamas recuirted form pelstaine this equal terrorist organization through Isreal is wrong for bombing Gaza which I don't support but recall Hamas attack on the innocent Isreal A Tanzania boy in Isreal was killed by Hamas what wrong has the boy done nothing but Hamas killed him so are many or thousands of Isreal killed by Hamas but that is still not Enough to bomb some if not all innocent baby children and parents but still Hamas is a terrorist and deserve what they get from Isreal but not bombing of innocent like I said I don't support lsreal Hamas Pelstaine or Gaza but remove the innocent onces that know nothing about the 75years fighting of Israel and Palestine Good luck peace God almighty bless you all
Re: Hamas Should Not Have Attacked Innocent Isreal Citizens by gratefulheart(m): 6:26pm On Jan 06
Only fools starts a battle they can NEVER win and which will eventually destroy them.

Promise47:
First of all I'm not in support of Gaza Pelstaine or Isreal and Hamas should not have attack peaceful innocent people or citizens of Isreal doing there party Hamas is Muslims and I should say this 70% of Muslims are terrorist and reglious exemtism they can kill for there Allah (please no disrespect) I only say what I see thirdly you call Isreal land cramps Arthipha and killers but what about Hamas now see this Hamas is Palestine Muslims Palestine is Hamas Muslim they go hand In hand where are Hamas recuirted form pelstaine this equal terrorist organization through Isreal is wrong for bombing Gaza which I don't support but recall Hamas attack on the innocent Isreal A Tanzania boy in Isreal was killed by Hamas what wrong has the boy done nothing but Hamas killed him so are many or thousands of Isreal killed by Hamas but that is still not Enough to bomb some if not all innocent baby children and parents but still Hamas is a terrorist and deserve what they get from Isreal but not bombing of innocent like I said I don't support lsreal Hamas Pelstaine or Gaza but remove the innocent onces that know nothing about the 75years fighting of Israel and Palestine Good luck peace God almighty bless you all

(1) (Reply)

More Hamas Terrorists Surrender To IDF In Khan Yuhnis (Pics) / Egypt Begins Moving Its Tanks To The Egyptian Border With Israel At Rafah / Haitian Cannibal Gangs Are Influenced By Talmudic Babylonian Luciferianism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.