Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Friends, Wife Celebrate Thisday Deputy Editor, Olawale Olaleye On Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Friends, Wife Celebrate Thisday Deputy Editor, Olawale Olaleye On Birthday (246 Views)

BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) / TY Bello Celebrates Her 40th Birthday. Stuns On The Cover Of ThisDay Style / Dija, Rahama Sadau & Salma Phillips Cover Thisday Style Magazine's Latest Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends, Wife Celebrate Thisday Deputy Editor, Olawale Olaleye On Birthday by nairavsdollars(f): 6:32pm On Jan 06
Friends and well-wishers took to social media on Saturday to felicitate with frontline journalist and public affairs analyst, Olawale Olaleye who adds another year today.

Olaleye, Deputy Editor at THISDAY newspaper was born on January 6.

Leading the flurry of tributes is the wife of the celebrant, Mrs Ejiro Olaleye. She wrote on her Instagram handle @9jasisi " Happy Birthday to my amazing Husband. Reflecting on our journey, filled with love, laughter, and 'Mr. OP moments'.
"Realized it's time we add more adventure to our story.
"Here's to exploring, living fully and loving wildly. Here's to you, the love of my life!".

Commenting on Mrs Olaleye's post, Ijeoma Nwogwugwu, pioneer managing director of Arise TV wrote " Happy birthday my darling @akanbitheduke. Remain the best always. Love you loads".

Bestman Nze-Jumbo, Lagos-based publisher of 'Eko Mi, Eko E' magazine also wrote on his Facebook page "Happy birthday to a rascally good man. Olaleye Olawale is a brilliant but mischievous character of national importance who would go to any length in defence and support of anyone he identifies as friend".
"The unfortunate thing about my relationship with this character is that I’m stuck with him. May your steps not slide even as men and women battle, struggle and fight to Favour you. I believe in you my bro"

Christian Ita, former media aide to Governor Ben Ayade wrote "Happy birthday to a a good friend and brother, who is ever so generous with his time, who has stood in the gap for me over the years whenever the need arose. May God continue to expand your coast in happiness, joy and prosperity. Enjoy your day brother"

Otunba Femi Davies, publisher of Metronews wrote "Here is celebrating a true born, humane, real, loyal and royal, killer dresser, deep thinker, dependable, reliable, alasiri, wordsmith, idealist, creative soul. Have a Wale Olaleye as a friend and u will hardly miss other friendly foes. Thanks for being a true brother always. Ose oremi, many happy returns … I celebrate you".

Also felicitating with the celebrant, Oloruntoyin Folamy Aisha Tinuke wrote "HBD & MHR to a sweetheart of all times, my friend turned brother. May all your beautiful dreams come true bi iznillah! I pray that you find favour always. Chai! No need for an epistle, you know I gat you always! Have a memorable celebration bro".

https://worldviewafrica.com/friends-wife-celebrate-thisday-deputy-editor-olawale-olaleye-on-birthday/

Re: Friends, Wife Celebrate Thisday Deputy Editor, Olawale Olaleye On Birthday by oldguyman: 6:33pm On Jan 06
Fresh looking handsome bobo.
Re: Friends, Wife Celebrate Thisday Deputy Editor, Olawale Olaleye On Birthday by bennybuhari: 6:42pm On Jan 06
HBD and MHR
Re: Friends, Wife Celebrate Thisday Deputy Editor, Olawale Olaleye On Birthday by mohbadliveson: 10:28am On Jan 07
happy birthday thisday man.long life

(1) (Reply)

Nana Kwame Bediako (cheddar) Biography / Kizz Daniel's 'twe Twe' Remix With Davido Sparks Reactions Across Social Media / Davido Painted A Bad Impression Of Shank To Kai Cenat – Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.