Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,432 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu (25937 Views)

NSCDC CG Orders Deployment Of Undercover Agents To Schools Nationwide. / Dissolve The Power Of Lecturers, BBC Undercover Journalist, Kiki Mordi, Tells FG / Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu by ProudNigerian01: 9:30pm On Jan 06
This man honestly deserves a national award.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu by Babangidapikin: 9:30pm On Jan 06
cool It comes with the territory.. Write to the DSS to provide you cover or better still find an embassy to write to and Japa if you still worried.. but trust me the DSS knows how to do their job except they are instructed to lay low from Oga from above .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu by aywagze(m): 9:31pm On Jan 06
The man deserve an award. 👍

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu by Susu888(m): 9:31pm On Jan 06
😂 What a dumb fvck!

U never thought of this?
Or looking for applause made u overlook ur safety?!

Were u ignorant of where you were living??!

.... Ur days r numbered cuz those entities eg: Immigration, NYSC, Naija universities and the people that run them will come for ur head nd no one will help u cuz its mostly unqualified, fake/forged certificate holders who r running the country.

Somethings r best left unsaid especially when u don't hv the Nigerian immunity(God fathers) .

U rubbished their images nd knowing our naija mentality they rather fix u than the problems nd lapses u raised.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu by Eriokanmi: 9:33pm On Jan 06
Na you send yourself message, nobody send you. Our leaders aren't worth dying for. Get sense next time.

Where are the whistle blowers of yesterday?

7 Likes

Re: Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu by SmartyPants(m): 9:33pm On Jan 06
SharingIsLife:
I knew they'd come for him. And he caused it. Undercover agents don't show their faces to the whole world.

And you think they can't get him outside the country You guys somehow think that japa solves all problems.

He clearly said there has been no threat yet. He is just anxious over the unknown.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu by correctguy101(m): 9:34pm On Jan 06
This ancestor does not even want to read the nonsense account.

Nothing is "undercover" concerning this moronic person.

WTH

2 Likes

Re: Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu by bennybuhari: 9:34pm On Jan 06
Why you too go show your face?

1 Like

Re: Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu by mxsasewew: 9:36pm On Jan 06
Verified PayPal And Payoneer Account For 7K Only.

LEGIT PAYPAL FUNDS FOR 1000Naira PER $... Escrow can come in or one on one deal

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT AND MAKE ONLINE PAYMENT.

Check my Profile or my signature for my WhatsApp number

Re: Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu by Raph82(m): 9:37pm On Jan 06
When u talk of people with fake certificates, go to the north. They can go anywhere to get a kangaroo cert. U can imagine how many of them the FG went to evacuate from Sudan, all in the name of study. Sudan of all places. To make matters worst, they went there to bag a degree in Islamic study or Sharia law, unproductive courses.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu by Hoelujohn: 9:37pm On Jan 06
SharingIsLife:
I knew they'd come for him. And he caused it. Undercover agents don't show their faces to the whole world.

And you think they can't get him outside the country You guys somehow think that japa solves all problems.
And they never get Simon Ekpa
Re: Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu by joefelin2345: 9:38pm On Jan 06
BluntCrazeMan:

Source:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/01/fake-degree-im-worried-over-my-safety-says-undercover-journalist
So, oni Ogun irindo, o de nje aayan (You no get an antidote against vomiting & you are eating cockroaches delicacy) Yoruba would say. I just pity you oo.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu by Mode01: 9:39pm On Jan 06
He should die
Re: Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu by Eriokanmi: 9:40pm On Jan 06
ClearFlair:
Criminals will not like his investigation 🤣🤣
E.g, those in government. The majority of them obtained degrees from these institutions, either onsite or remotely, while some of them are stakeholders in those fake universities. A former governor owns one of the most expensive universities in Ghana today, built with tax payers' money

2 Likes

Re: Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu by amnesty7: 9:40pm On Jan 06
Raph82:
When u talk of people with fake certificates, go to the north. They can go anywhere to get a kangaroo cert. U can imagine how many of them the FG went to evacuate from Sudan, all in the name of study. Sudan of all places. To make matters worst, they went there to bag a degree on Islamic study or Sharia law, unproductive courses.
You're right. They are the number one when it comes to drug trafficking too. Worst still, their girls are all over Europe, especially Italy, as prostitutes. They are terrible. In their thousands they are serving jail terms in many countries.

1 Like

Re: Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu by Raskimonojendor: 9:43pm On Jan 06
You should have make provisions for that before going public.

1 Like

Re: Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu by mbamugooo: 9:45pm On Jan 06
Why showing your face, since you are undercover journalist.
Shi shi you no go see for this work.
If I were you I would have choose to be waking up by 3am to prep lunch for your wife than this.
Eye service, Undercover journalist.
Abeg shift make we see joor!

7 Likes

Re: Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu by chidi2003(m): 9:53pm On Jan 06
Ekejoestar:
Only in Nigeria will something absurd be normalised,

One would think that with plenty of mosque and churches we have in this country that integrity and honesty will be our forte but reverse is the case.

Nigeria is a country that shuns and even going as far as killing honesty but will gladly reward criminal and looters. How the hell did we get here as a people?

Imagine one guy like that who says he is a NANS president coming on live TV to say that the journalist should be arrested.

And our "reactive agents" of a govt have activated their reaction mood, setting up committees upon committee just to investigate what has been going on under their nose for many years of which they themselves are beneficiary of.

Now someone should tell me why other nations should take our education system as a serious one, why Britain and other English speaking countries like Canada and co won't impose IELTS exam on us, all these things are connected.

I leave you with these words, "if the foundation be destroyed, what can the righteous do". The foundation for any nation to succeed is education, and that foundation in Nigeria is in serious quagmire.
'When exposing a crime, is treated as committing a crime - know that you're being ruled by criminals', E. Snowden.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu by Antoeni(m): 9:54pm On Jan 06
An Undercover Journalist is Suppose to be Faceless, you Are a Mumu Undercover Journalist

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu by ObalendeCMS: 10:00pm On Jan 06
Bros you 4cup.

All for cheap fame.

Your sponsor sef no try; I see there action as a way to ridicule nigeria & those countries involved.

Should you participate in robbery because you want to catch a robber?

Bros, you must kollet.

This is nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu by Realist777: 10:00pm On Jan 06

2 Likes

Re: Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu by FireUpNow(m): 10:02pm On Jan 06
You have to be worried because you bursted a serious syndicate. It was a dangerous mission . No matter how you tried to fight corruption, it will always fight you back. Go and watch the philipino movie Brothers and see what corruption did to Cardo Delisay and president Oscar Hildago.then you will know the deadly voyage you embarked on.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu by Timagex(m): 10:08pm On Jan 06
Why did he show his face knowing the kind of country he is in?

Go into hiding bro! Men mount o!!

3 Likes

Re: Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu by UptownVibes(m): 10:16pm On Jan 06
That's what you get when an under cover agent tries to turn to celebrity.. He better go back to Benin republic to start life there with his 6weeks certificate cheesy

Even Tinubu won't like the boy,cux he made people remember his doings again. Certificate saga wen people be don dey forget small small. Bat will be like "Who be this boy again" grin

4 Likes

Re: Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu by Ironbull: 10:20pm On Jan 06
Mr journalist you fear for your safety and you are showing your face and indirectly telling the world your whereabout

Pls be smart.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu by lagosrd: 10:25pm On Jan 06
Go and join David hundeyin in ghana

1 Like

Re: Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu by DOM7: 10:31pm On Jan 06
He should deal with it, that's the price to pay. Did he finish with the one happening in Nigeria, Toronto and Chicago? You want name now you get you want which protection?
Re: Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu by BluntCrazeMan: 10:33pm On Jan 06
Newage9ja:
He should contact David Hundeyin, he knows how to play safe
David himself is not safe too.
Re: Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu by BluntCrazeMan: 10:36pm On Jan 06
Susu888:
😂 What a dumb fvck!

U never thought of this?
Or looking for applause made u overlook ur safety?!

Were u ignorant of where you were living??!

.... Ur days r numbered cuz those entities eg: Immigration, NYSC, Naija universities and the people that run them will come for ur head nd no one will help u cuz its mostly unqualified, fake/forged certificate holders who r running the country.

Somethings r best left unsaid especially when u don't hv the Nigerian immunity(God fathers) .

U rubbished their images nd knowing our naija mentality they rather fix u than the problems nd lapses u raised.
You said it all.

They would prefer to fix the guy, than to fix the problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Degree: “I’m Worried Over My Safety”, Says Undercover Journalist, Umar Audu by suleimanshehu: 10:36pm On Jan 06
May Allah bless him, and protects him and his entire family, Ameen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Handsome Nigerian, Onuaha Bags A Gold Honor As An INTERN In L.W CHIROPRACTIC,USA / Please I Need Waec Timetable Urgently / JAMB Official Makes U-turn, Says N36m ‘collected By Superior’ — NOT Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.