Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Rivers PDP Chieftain Admits To Writing Results Against Labour Party (VIDEO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers PDP Chieftain Admits To Writing Results Against Labour Party (VIDEO) (1731 Views)

We Believe Lauretta Onochie Will Be Writing Results For APC In INEC-Ologbondiyan / Photos: Imo Returning Officer Arrested For Writing Results For Uche Nwosu / Jonathan Raised Atiku's Hand At Rivers PDP Presidential Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers PDP Chieftain Admits To Writing Results Against Labour Party (VIDEO) by JASONjnr(m): 11:32am On Jan 07
Wainey:
literally I created the thread after the pept judgement.

It became obvious after the judgement that Obi lost the election

It's obvious that what you support today might cause you great harm tomorrow.....

The child we pampered today will become wayward tomorrow.

Wike will make Rivers ungovernable for Sim and in turn reduce the productivity of the people of the state.

Supporting Tinubu should allow you to think straight...
Re: Rivers PDP Chieftain Admits To Writing Results Against Labour Party (VIDEO) by Tochi3(m): 11:32am On Jan 07
Wainey:
I am not interested in saying who won and who lost.
APC won in the polls and labour party couldn't defend their winning in the court, every evidence they brought was just based on emotion, no single fact.

Accept ur loss and come back stronger in 2027, we are in a society where the smartest win, so u should be smarter in next election.
Mr stop acting to make people see you as been foolish to the core
Re: Rivers PDP Chieftain Admits To Writing Results Against Labour Party (VIDEO) by Antivirus92(m): 11:38am On Jan 07
Wainey:
All three parties rigged.

APC was just the smartest in rigging
always saying rubbish
Must be from the south west
Re: Rivers PDP Chieftain Admits To Writing Results Against Labour Party (VIDEO) by Antivirus92(m): 11:39am On Jan 07
Ikaeniyan0:
Labour party also rigged massively in the south east.
bring your evidences
Re: Rivers PDP Chieftain Admits To Writing Results Against Labour Party (VIDEO) by Antivirus92(m): 11:45am On Jan 07
Wainey:
I am from Rivers and participated in Rivers election.

So yes, the election could go between LP and APC, cos Wike asked all PDP supporters to vote Tinubu, Most APC supporters also voted Tinubu.
LP was against APC in Rivers, it's hard to win when two parties come together to vote Asiwaju
I am from Rivers and participated in Rivers election.

is lying ingrained in the Yoruba dna?
Re: Rivers PDP Chieftain Admits To Writing Results Against Labour Party (VIDEO) by StarRida: 11:56am On Jan 07
Ikaeniyan0:
at least there's prove for Rivers can you kindly provide your prove against S.East
Re: Rivers PDP Chieftain Admits To Writing Results Against Labour Party (VIDEO) by Curious345: 1:04pm On Jan 07
Nigeria is a crime scene
Re: Rivers PDP Chieftain Admits To Writing Results Against Labour Party (VIDEO) by fortunez1(m): 1:13pm On Jan 07
What is the name of this faceless being in River State.
What has Sim Achieved so far?
How can Wike request for 25% of allocation, when he Wike had to increase Rivers State IGR in his time in office in order to supplement the federal alawee . I guess we are yet to hear the full gist.
Let Sim focus on his mandate and stop looking for fake foot soldiers.
Wike was best LGA chairman in Rivers State as of Odili/Obj era.
Wike did incredibly well as a Minister of State for Education during GEJ era.
Wike remains the best Rivers State governor
Wike brought peace to Ph
Wike single handedly stop black soothe aka bunkering
Wike is still the first gf in Rivers State politics , working in sinegy with Otunaya Odili and the core Rivers elders .
Remember the remarks Tinubu gave to Wike critics after appointing Wike as FCT Minister.
FCT indegines are so happy having a non northerner giving them there full rights to the administration of FCT .
Re: Rivers PDP Chieftain Admits To Writing Results Against Labour Party (VIDEO) by Top1gun: 1:16pm On Jan 07
Only fools will claim Obi is a decent governor with all the crimes listed against him.

DesChyko:

Peter Obi is a decent governor unlike others 👉🏾 All politicians are evil.

Any excuse to avoid the crux of the matter 😎
Re: Rivers PDP Chieftain Admits To Writing Results Against Labour Party (VIDEO) by Rutherford2019: 1:18pm On Jan 07
Ikaeniyan0:
You are ignorant LP didn't rig any election in SE
Obasanjo convinced the SE governors to allow people to vote their choice and that's what happened there
SE politicians didn't interfere except in Imo state
People are talking about Rivers state..the day I saw certified true copy of Ikot Ekpene constituency where Akpabio hail from it was shocking
LP had like 95% of votes in that senatorial district

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Chieftain Admits To Writing Results Against Labour Party (VIDEO) by Ikaeniyan0: 1:22pm On Jan 07
Rutherford2019:

Obasanjo convinced the SE governors to allow people to vote their choice and that's what happened there
grin

Do you think you're talking to a small boy like yourself?
Re: Rivers PDP Chieftain Admits To Writing Results Against Labour Party (VIDEO) by Ikaeniyan0: 1:24pm On Jan 07
Rutherford2019:

People are talking about Rivers state..the day I saw certified true copy of Ikot Ekpene constituency where Akpabio hail from it was shocking
Why did IPOBdients fail to give obi all this certified true copy when he was heading to the tribunal? Because obi didn't state the polling units he was rigged out.
Re: Rivers PDP Chieftain Admits To Writing Results Against Labour Party (VIDEO) by Melagros(m): 2:30pm On Jan 07
This is to tell you that inec is the most useless umpire in the world

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Chieftain Admits To Writing Results Against Labour Party (VIDEO) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:44pm On Jan 07
Wainey:

labour did not rig in rivers state..

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Chieftain Admits To Writing Results Against Labour Party (VIDEO) by Rutherford2019: 3:50pm On Jan 07
Ikaeniyan0:
grin

Do you think you're talking to a small boy like yourself?
So APC won SE na.
SE don't vote for terrorist party
Re: Rivers PDP Chieftain Admits To Writing Results Against Labour Party (VIDEO) by 729aleeza: 6:19pm On Jan 07
Labour party also rigged massively in the south east.Labour party also rigged massively in the south east....
Re: Rivers PDP Chieftain Admits To Writing Results Against Labour Party (VIDEO) by VinnyBaba: 6:39pm On Jan 07
Objectivist04:
I always add Rivers to states won by lp.
Tinubu a Yoruba man coming to Rivers to defeat a popular Igbo man in a free and fair contest would have been the eighth wonder of the world.

Not even ten Wikes would have pulled it through without rigging.
Am disappointed in Obi's counsel for not being able to prove such open maleficence

Same with Bayelsa, won by Atiku. sad

What has Atiku ever done for Bayelsans, that they will vote him

If Delta State (Where PDP's Okowa comes from) Pple can vote Peter Obi/LP,
why on Earth will Bayelsans vote Atiku? sad

Yakubu Mahmud STRATEGICALLY Rigged that Election, by giving Peter Obi's votes to Atiku Abubakar.
Akwa-Ibom, Taraba, Bayelsa were Gifted to Atiku/PDP by INEC! embarassed :

And As you said, Peter Obi's Legal team should have Hustled hard to brings these Facts during the Tribunal proceedings. undecided smiley
Re: Rivers PDP Chieftain Admits To Writing Results Against Labour Party (VIDEO) by VinnyBaba: 6:43pm On Jan 07
Rutherford2019:

Even Ex Pres Goodluck Jonathan lost his Polling Units to Peter Obi/LP, too. smiley

Yet Mahmoud Yakubu now claimed Others Bayelsans voted for Atiku! undecided

The Entire South South voted 95% for Peter Obi! smiley smiley
Re: Rivers PDP Chieftain Admits To Writing Results Against Labour Party (VIDEO) by Mrkindness: 6:48pm On Jan 07
Wainey:

thief tell me where labour rigged ?
Re: Rivers PDP Chieftain Admits To Writing Results Against Labour Party (VIDEO) by Wainey: 6:54pm On Jan 07
Mrkindness:
thief tell me where labour rigged ?
You don't have to call me a thief. I am not ur father, so don't mistake me for him.

That said, results that came from Anambra states shows that some of the APC and PDP party agents signed in their polling units but their votes weren't recorded. What do u call that miracle

(1) (2) (Reply)

Speaker And Deputy Senate President Which Is Higher / Prominent Nigerians Sends Angry Message To Tinubu, As Seun Blast Adams On TV / Army Warns Igboho Is Out Of Line If He Disregards Armed Forces To Attack Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.