Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record (22279 Views)

Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records / Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him / Anambra 2021: Peter Obi Congratulates PDP Candidate, Valentine Ozigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by thesicilian: 8:13pm On Jan 07
onuman:

He is your president also, as $1 is bought with N1050; a bag of rice bought with N70; a liter of petrol sells for N650; your APC political office holders consigned Nigeria to the rubbish bin of the official poverty capital of the world. Even if all Nigerians are starving, holding apex political leadership of Nigeria means opportunity for your people to steal government funds; not opportunity to lessen the pains of people in Nigeria.
See your head, see president.
I'm glad he, and not Peter Obi, is my president. Even Sowore ranks higher on my list of eligible candidates than that agulu scammer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by thesicilian: 8:15pm On Jan 07
Kinzo0917:

@seun……. IF YOU DON’T REMOVE AND BAN THIS GUY, IT MEANS YOU ARE TRIBALISTIC BECAUSE HE IS YORUBA LIKE YOU
NO MATTER WHO THE PERSON INVOLVED , POSTING OR ENGAGING IN TRIBALISTIC COMMENTS, SUCH A PERSON SHOULD BE BANNED FOR LIFE
You're the one who should be banned because you're the one bringing tribe into this discussion simply because you're not smart enough to hold a conversation without insults
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by thesicilian: 8:16pm On Jan 07
Kinzo0917:

MR SUEN KEEP TO YOUR WORD
PLEASE BAN HIM FOR YEARS
ENOUGH OF TRIBALISTIC COMMENTS ON NAIRALAND

mr SUEN please use him as example if you really meant your earlier post
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by thesicilian: 8:18pm On Jan 07
wealthyhenry:

Yea, absolutely unfortunate.

Thank you for attesting to this misfortune that befell Nigerians.
I never said Tinubu was Nigeria's Messiah. Personally I'm not happy that in a country of over 200 million people, that's the option that was presented. But my point is, of the top 3 candidates, he's the most competent. You don't have to agree, but that is a personal opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by thesicilian: 8:19pm On Jan 07
Wainey:
his boss no get office.
Na POS operator that guy deh do for person.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by wolesmile(m): 8:35pm On Jan 07
JASONjnr:

I never voted the dullard....
He's more intelligent than the whole of your clan. And regardless whether you voted for him or not, he is your President - our President! Whatever policies he makes directly or indirectly affects us all, including you! And your source of income. And your household. Obi won't take decisions or make policies for the country. He can only rant, whine, and criticize online to remain relevant till he comes out again in 2027. Till then, it's better you face the reality that Nigeria has defacto President, and his name is President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by wolesmile(m): 8:36pm On Jan 07
thesicilian:

I never said Tinubu was Nigeria's Messiah. Personally I'm not happy that in a country of over 200 million people, that's the option that was presented. But my point is, of the top 3 candidates, he's the most competent. You don't have to agree, but that is a personal opinion.

Whether he agrees or not, it is the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by IfnobeGod20: 8:41pm On Jan 07
Thundafireseun:
Someone should please remind Obi that elections are over … I don’t think I understand this show of shame

Obi congratulates chancellor ahaghotu

Obi congratulates Funke Akindele

Obi congratulates Shalipopi on his birthday

Obi congratulates Portable on his birthday

Obi congratulates small doctor

Obi congratulates Wiz kid

Obi Congratulates Davido

This nigger should go find something meaningful to do Biko
Please which law has he broken for congratulating your listed names? I am curious to know please.
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by EEIA: 8:49pm On Jan 07
thesicilian:
This guy will congratulate a Lizzard laying eggs if it will offer him any chance to be in the limelight
Damn!!! You reminded me of my sexy wall lizard Shalommy. grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by IfnobeGod20: 8:58pm On Jan 07
Dennisochampa:
Don't be unfortunate.... Who or what I worship shouldn't be your concern.....
All I know be say obi will never rule this country...
Someone did something notable..... Appreciate and congratulate him without making an effort to go into the lime light yourself....
The anambra he left... How is it today....
Is anambra a safe place to stay??
Alot of their able bodied youths are scattered all over 9ja....
If he was that good.... He should have made anambra a safe haven...
But Igbos are known to be scattering all over the nation and world from time immemorial, even before some of us grandfathers were born.

The assistant God, who know who will rule and not rule this country. The last time I checked, God is not human being like you and he will never be human like you because his way is not the way of man.
No wonder the country is in mess because you've took the place of God in our dealings and God will never share his glory with any man, including you.

The question you should have asked is, how was the security of Anambra as at the time Obi was there and as soon as he left and at what point did the state security broken?
If you've asked this question, your ignorance would have been healed permanently.
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by IfnobeGod20: 9:05pm On Jan 07
Shimbo96:
In my own opinion, I believe the only thing this PO can offer Nigeria as a country is to type on Twitter... PO congratulate this, PO mourn with that,PO sympathize with that... This man should just rest abeg. Why he no dash the boy better money? Maybe he is just making money on Twitter with this stunt everytime because I don't understand why this noise everytime. He lost already maybe he should focus his energy on next election instead of showing fake love. If you like abuse me,this is just my opinion so I don't care what you say 😏
The same man that became a billionaire at the age of 35 is the one looking or using Twitter to make money. I think you don't know the person of Obi or you just intentionally throw away common sense.
Please can you cite a portion of the constitution that he breached for congratulating people? I am waiting for you on that.
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by Larryndelaw: 9:08pm On Jan 07
Obi is now a nuisance looking for who to congratulate,and visit online everyday.
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by dChoraleMaster: 9:10pm On Jan 07
thesicilian:

Funny enough I'm very sure you know my dad's name.

Poverty don't have a name
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by Larryndelaw: 9:11pm On Jan 07
thesicilian:
This guy will congratulate a Lizzard laying eggs if it will offer him any chance to be in the limelight
My brother the thing tire me. Does it mean obi doesn't have advisers. Obi will just be looking for who to congratulations online everyday just to be relevant. This is becoming sickening. Nah so person just dey start madness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by IfnobeGod20: 9:12pm On Jan 07
Catapault:

Thank you. Peter Obi was in corrupt PDP for decades, and only discovered his sainthood last year before elections.

The man is a narcissistic, manipulative crook.

He doesn’t care two shiits about that Artist.

He just used him as props to spew his usual anti-government manipulative filth.
Peter Obi was in PDP for decades according to your comment but I want to put it to you that you're a fat liar. Obi joined PDP after the completion of his tenure in 2014 and he left the party in 2022. Please do the calculation and come back to edit your jaundice comment. That's just 8 years and not even a decade, let alone decades you commented.
It's never a must you comment and later looked stupid for commenting out of boundary.
Next time get your fact right before coming to a public forum like this to disgrace yourself.
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by Larryndelaw: 9:12pm On Jan 07
IfnobeGod20:

Please which law has he broken for congratulating your listed names? I am curious to know please.
He is becoming a nuisance to the environment.
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by IfnobeGod20: 9:15pm On Jan 07
Larryndelaw:
My brother the thing tire me. Does it mean obi doesn't have advisers. Obi will just be looking for who to congratulations online everyday just to be relevant. This is becoming sickening. Nah so person just dey start madness.
I would be glad if you guys can just show me and the rest of the world any section of the constitution that Obi broke for congratulating Nigerians and those that have excelled and put Nigeria in the good map.
I shall be waiting for you to show me the section he broke please.
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by Larryndelaw: 9:17pm On Jan 07
VinnyBaba:

What did he say that he should be Banned?🤔

Is it Forged Certificates or What? 😕😏

If Tinubu didn't FORGE them, why was he Run Helter skelter to Conceal them? 😟😏
I remembered your obi who claim to be a degree holder only declare his school certificate to INEC. What is obi hiding for not declaring his degree. Just answer that. Don't shift the goal post which is usual obidient ways of doing things
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by IfnobeGod20: 9:18pm On Jan 07
Larryndelaw:
He is becoming a nuisance to the environment.
It is nuisance to you because you hate his person and you see him as an antagonist to your preferred man. It would have made more meaning, if you have shown that what he was doing negate the spirit of the constitution that bides us together. You're the one beefing unnecessarily please.
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by Larryndelaw: 9:21pm On Jan 07
onuman:
Peter Obi the man who every Nigerian knows that he won the last presidential election in Nigeria but the ruling APC under Buhari changed the results of the election through its INEC bosses, and pronounced the APC candidate as winner of the election.
Nah so your mumu be? Up till today none of you have any figure different from that of INEC. continue ranting. Obi will.never be president in Nigeria. Never.
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by Dennisochampa: 9:23pm On Jan 07
IfnobeGod20:

But Igbos are known to be scattering all over the nation and world from time immemorial, even before some of us grandfathers were born.

The assistant God, who know who will rule and not rule this country. The last time I checked, God is not human being like you and he will never be human like you because his way is not the way of man.
No wonder the country is in mess because you've took the place of God in our dealings and God will never share his glory with any man, including you.

The question you should have asked is, how was the security of Anambra as at the time Obi was there and as soon as he left and at what point did the state security broken?
If you've asked this question, your ignorance would have been healed permanently.
Hehe... Me take the place of God??
You're high on some cheap mkpumiri or whatever shit it's called.....
Whatever happens is the will of God....
That obi didn't win is the will of God....
If God wanted him to win... He would have won especially with the way social media warriors like you kept ranting about him prior to the elections....
Again.... If anambra was good when he left it.... It won't have deteriorated to the point at which it is now...
Obi himself would have had his best business based in his state rather than abroad...... But the hatred of you all towards Nigeria won't allow u see beyond your noses....
Anyways na una loss be that....
Left for me alone.... Obi will never rule 9ja and I'm certain alot of people who mean well for 9ja share this view and wish with me....
9ja may not be good right now but it certainly won't be any better under the likes of u and obi who are blinded by sentiments and myopic reasoning.
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by IfnobeGod20: 9:27pm On Jan 07
Larryndelaw:
I remembered your obi who claim to be a degree holder only declare his school certificate to INEC. What is obi hiding for not declaring his degree. Just answer that. Don't shift the goal post which is usual obidient ways of doing things
Obi never claimed he had B.Sc. He made it public and just a tip of Google search will pump up his certificate to you. He wasn't hiding anything. You can only claim someone hides something, if it cannot be found anywhere but his own certificate can be found everywhere, including net and the school he attended or use FOI to compel the school to rerelease his B.Sc cert.
While Tinubu hides his primary and secondary but only show a controversial tertiary certificate.
Meanwhile, no law makes it a compulsion that you must submit your tertiary cert, so far the law says for you to be eligible to partake in an election you must have studied to the level of secondary school. Go and look at the qualifications of those that vie for one post or the other and you will see many that refused to use some of their certificates, especially the tertiary certificate. Records abound.
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by IfnobeGod20: 9:49pm On Jan 07
Dennisochampa:
Hehe... Me take the place of God??
You're high on some cheap mkpumiri or whatever shit it's called.....
Whatever happens is the will of God....
That obi didn't win is the will of God....
If God wanted him to win... He would have won especially with the way social media warriors like you kept ranting about him prior to the elections....
Again.... If anambra was good when he left it.... It won't have deteriorated to the point at which it is now...
Obi himself would have had his best business based in his state rather than abroad...... But the hatred of you all towards Nigeria won't allow u see beyond your noses....
Anyways na una loss be that....
Left for me alone.... Obi will never rule 9ja and I'm certain alot of people who mean well for 9ja share this view and wish with me....
9ja may not be good right now but it certainly won't be any better under the likes of u and obi who are blinded by sentiments and myopic reasoning.
Since you know who will be president and not, you've turned yourself to assistant God now. The determinant of people's destinies.
I am cog sure you're a kid and just a first voter. God is not an author of confusion like you people. Whatever he does is perfect and there is no variableness or shadow of turning in his doings, neither a sorrow added to it. There is a common saying that goes thus: if it is God, it is good and if it is good, it is God. Hence, if it bad, it can never be God but Satan. Just I had said, God is not an author of confusion. Our self will brought us to these situations and cannot be God.
The story of Nigeria can be liken to the people of Israel. The journey from Egypt to Canaan land that supposed to take them just 40 days and nights took them 400 years days and nights while because they went on their self mission and God left them to their free will. That's what the nation is facing today. We are facing the error of our self will not in tandem with God's will.
If you've grown up to a man as at 2002 to 2006, our economy was still much robust, that a bag of rice is gotten less than #6000 but today depending on state, a bag of the same rice cannot be gotten less than #50,000. That's the level of deterioration that Nigeria went through.
Again, the security of the nation wasn't broken like this, the people of the north east and west can sleep with their two eyes closed but the reverse is the case today. Militant was the only issue in contention then with few pockets of religion issue in the north, and just north west. But today cannot and never be compare with what we had then.

I made the above illustrations just to tell you the kind of system we had then and how things have changed to bad in the same country.

There was nothing like IPOB during Peter Obi regime, it was MASSOB and he tamed them very well, that the then IGP commended him for investing very in security. Google is your friend and not this lie you guys peddling around.
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by Dennisochampa: 10:15pm On Jan 07
IfnobeGod20:

Since you know who will be president and not, you've turned yourself to assistant God now. The determinant of people's destinies.
I am cog sure you're a kid and just a first voter. God is not an author of confusion like you people. Whatever he does is perfect and there is no variableness or shadow of turning in his doings, neither a sorrow added to it. There is a common saying that goes thus: if it is God, it is good and if it is good, it is God. Hence, if it bad, it can never be God but Satan. Just I had said, God is not an author of confusion. Our self will brought us to these situations and cannot be God.
The story of Nigeria can be liken to the people of Israel. The journey from Egypt to Canaan land that supposed to take them just 40 days and nights took them 400 years days and nights while because they went on their self mission and God left them to their free will. That's what the nation is facing today. We are facing the error of our self will not in tandem with God's will.
If you've grown up to a man as at 2002 to 2006, our economy was still much robust, that a bag of rice is gotten less than #6000 but today depending on state, a bag of the same rice cannot be gotten less than #50,000. That's the level of deterioration that Nigeria went through.
Again, the security of the nation wasn't broken like this, the people of the north east and west can sleep with their two eyes closed but the reverse is the case today. Militant was the only issue in contention then with few pockets of religion issue in the north, and just north west. But today cannot and never be compare with what we had then.

I made the above illustrations just to tell you the kind of system we had then and how things have changed to bad in the same country.

There was nothing like IPOB during Peter Obi regime, it was MASSOB and he tamed them very well, that the then IGP commended him for investing very in security. Google is your friend and not this lie you guys peddling around.
So question.... If anambra was so good... Why did he cite his best business in the UK and not anambra
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by Irony1: 10:39pm On Jan 07
Thundafireseun:
Someone should please remind Obi that elections are over … I don’t think I understand this show of shame

Obi congratulates chancellor ahaghotu

Obi congratulates Funke Akindele

Obi congratulates Shalipopi on his birthday

Obi congratulates Portable on his birthday

Obi congratulates small doctor

Obi congratulates Wiz kid

Obi Congratulates Davido

This nigger should go find something meaningful to do Biko

Dude how is it a show of shame? Are you sure you are okay?
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by Irony1: 10:40pm On Jan 07
Catapault:

Thank you. Peter Obi was in corrupt PDP for decades, and only discovered his sainthood last year before elections.

The man is a narcissistic, manipulative crook.

He doesn’t care two shiits about that Artist.

He just used him as props to spew his usual anti-government manipulative filth.

Can stop being so lousy and dense. He was in PDP but the same PDP were uncomfortable with him, that is a testament to his records.
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by Irony1: 10:41pm On Jan 07
eazzzy1:
The North will support Tinubu in 2027 because they want a seamless transition back to the north in 2031.
So whether Tinubu does well or not he’s going to do 8 years in power unless he dies. If Obi miraculously wins in 2027 will he agree to do just 4 years? Or will the North want a 12 years southern presidency?

Congratulatory messages and staying relevant in the media won’t change anything. You had your chances and blew it. Your first error was your unknown vp candidate.

Shut up
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by Irony1: 10:42pm On Jan 07
Zico5:
Someone that ruled for 8 years in a state without any tangible development is also calling someone a failure. The earlier the better for this man to know that we are not idiots. We know what's at stake and we know what's going on. He should account for how he ruled Anambra first before laying accused finger.

You will not even know what Tangible development is if it stares you in the face all because you want to malign someone. Bro go and rest you are not making any sense.
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by Irony1: 10:44pm On Jan 07
Obiedun:
That is the only thing he is good at

If he doesn't congratulate you will talk nonsense, if he congratulate you will still talk nonsense. What really is your problem? Are you okay?
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by RushManni: 10:44pm On Jan 07
thesicilian:

That's fire 🔥
Keep it coming.
You're on fire bro.
Blaze on.
Blaze on with this your exhibition of how you reason. You're on fire 🔥 bro, don't hold back. Pushhhh it , show us really how it is in your head
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by Irony1: 10:45pm On Jan 07
Jonjam269:
Obi that performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years, the same people condemned him then for his incompetence and failure turned Obi messiah overnight. We understand the game.

How did he perform woefully? You guys just suspend your brains on top a wash hand basin before typing rubbish.
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by thesicilian: 10:54pm On Jan 07
dChoraleMaster:

Poverty don't have a name
Maybe, I wouldn't know. You'll be in a better position to know that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RMAFC To Commence Disbursement Of 13% Derivation Fund To Lagos (Pic) / Buhari Set To Flag-Off Third Oil Field In Northern Nigeria / Soldiers Kill 11 Bandits During Intense Battle In Birnin Gwari, Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.