Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record (22277 Views)

Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records / Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him / Anambra 2021: Peter Obi Congratulates PDP Candidate, Valentine Ozigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by wiseoneking: 12:31am On Jan 08
Thundafireseun:
Someone should please remind Obi that elections are over … I don’t think I understand this show of shame

Obi congratulates chancellor ahaghotu

Obi congratulates Funke Akindele

Obi congratulates Shalipopi on his birthday

Obi congratulates Portable on his birthday

Obi congratulates small doctor

Obi congratulates Wiz kid

Obi Congratulates Davido

This nigger should go find something meaningful to do Biko
Go and sit down
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by pharmagba: 1:40am On Jan 08
JASONjnr:

The law that is obsolete.

I never voted him and I don't take him as my president. He's Nigeria's president. Not the one I voted or chose for presidency.
Not because he is not competent but simply because you hate him.
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by IfnobeGod20: 2:47am On Jan 08
Dennisochampa:
So question.... If anambra was so good... Why did he cite his best business in the UK and not anambra
The question you should have asked is, when did he create the said business. The NEXT international Nigeria limited was established in 1996. Well, NEXT is sited and located at 98, MODEBE AVENUE , ANAMBRA. You may wish to visit anytime you go to Akwa and stop insinuating what you don't know. The NEXT international Nigeria limited in Anambra is the head office.
You people will just fly about lie upon lie to dent your imaginary enemy. This is a business he began in Anambra that made him a billionaire at the age of 35 and had spread across globe today. E gbe je fori e Jo.
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by Burgerlomo: 4:31am On Jan 08
Congratulations πŸ‘
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by Thundafireseun: 5:54am On Jan 08
wiseoneking:
Go and sit down

Tell Peter obi that πŸ‘†πŸ‘†β˜οΈβ˜οΈβ˜οΈ
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by Thundafireseun: 5:55am On Jan 08
Irony1:

Dude how is it a show of shame? Are you sure you are okay?

Go and sit down
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by Thundafireseun: 5:55am On Jan 08
IfnobeGod20:

Please which law has he broken for congratulating your listed names? I am curious to know please.

Go and sit down
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by Irony1: 8:55am On Jan 08
Thundafireseun:

Go and sit down

i believe you should do the same.
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by Thundafireseun: 9:10am On Jan 08
Irony1:

i believe you should do the same.

okay
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by Irony1: 9:39am On Jan 08
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by 123yes(m): 9:57am On Jan 08
thesicilian:
This guy will congratulate a Lizzard laying eggs if it will offer him any chance to be in the limelight
Talk of a failure. Your mate are breaking new ground, and you are here conderning Peter Obi whose generation cannot be poor like your illiterate poor father
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by thesicilian: 11:20am On Jan 08
123yes:
Talk of a failure. Your mate are breaking new ground, and you are here conderning Peter Obi whose generation cannot be poor like your illiterate poor father
First learn to spell before you come after me.
Re: Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record by IfnobeGod20: 11:40pm On Jan 08
Thundafireseun:

Go and sit down
I am already sitting. I ask again which law did he broke for congratulating people please? I want to learn something please. I shall be waiting for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hate Speech Victim: Free Bature Posters Flood Katsina / VP Osinbajo Responds To Atiku's Comment In Premium Times Publication / Forbes Africa Names Akinwumi A. Adesina African Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.