Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

I Have A Samsung Galaxy S20+ That I Am Currently Using But The Screen Is Faulty - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Have A Samsung Galaxy S20+ That I Am Currently Using But The Screen Is Faulty (970 Views)

Which Phone Are You Currently Using / What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Samsung Galaxy S20+ That I Am Currently Using But The Screen Is Faulty by Rozeytheboss(f): 11:44am On Jan 07
The phone fell from my bed while sleeping… so I am thinking, should I sell, swap or repair it….I have an iPhone 6 also…. So selling this Samsung is always in my head but what if I start to receive small offer for a phone I bought 350k …. But I am still in doubt.. Please guys what do you think I can do?

Re: I Have A Samsung Galaxy S20+ That I Am Currently Using But The Screen Is Faulty by JASONjnr(m): 11:47am On Jan 07
Rozeytheboss:
The phone fell from my bed while sleeping… so I am thinking, should I sell, swap or repair it….I have an iPhone 6 also…. So selling this Samsung is always in my head but what if I start to receive small offer for a phone I bought 350k …. But I am still in doubt.. Please guys what do you think I can do?

Don't be surprised, repairing the screen might cost you around 300k...

Samsung screen is always the price of the phone itself.
Re: I Have A Samsung Galaxy S20+ That I Am Currently Using But The Screen Is Faulty by Adewale1603(m): 12:24pm On Jan 07
The point is to be more protective and careful of your devices or gadgets next time. If you eventually sell this and buy another phone, what's the guarantee that it won't also fall down

1 Like

Re: I Have A Samsung Galaxy S20+ That I Am Currently Using But The Screen Is Faulty by hopeforcharles(m): 12:30pm On Jan 07
Sorry try repair it, because if u sell it you will sell it at loss.
Re: I Have A Samsung Galaxy S20+ That I Am Currently Using But The Screen Is Faulty by Adewale1603(m): 1:01pm On Jan 07
hopeforcharles:
Sorry try repair it, because if u sell it you will sell it at loss.
she would actually be paying almost the price of a new brand phone by repairing it, so why shouldn't she just sell it and add money to get a brand new one.
Re: I Have A Samsung Galaxy S20+ That I Am Currently Using But The Screen Is Faulty by Rozeytheboss(f): 1:27pm On Jan 07
Adewale1603:
she would actually be paying almost the price of a new brand phone by repairing it, so why shouldn't she just sell it and add money to get a brand new one.

I think I love this suggestion …How much do you think they will offer me if I am to sell? Then I can add money to get a new phone

1 Like

Re: I Have A Samsung Galaxy S20+ That I Am Currently Using But The Screen Is Faulty by hopeforcharles(m): 4:58pm On Jan 07
She should try atleast and compare the prices of repair and buying new one

1 Like

Re: I Have A Samsung Galaxy S20+ That I Am Currently Using But The Screen Is Faulty by Schoolshooter: 6:02pm On Jan 07
Give am back Omo Oshi
Re: I Have A Samsung Galaxy S20+ That I Am Currently Using But The Screen Is Faulty by Giftedhand47(m): 1:08am On Jan 08
Rozeytheboss:

The Samsung screen is available
It's 195k
Re: I Have A Samsung Galaxy S20+ That I Am Currently Using But The Screen Is Faulty by Rozeytheboss(f): 8:47am On Jan 08
Giftedhand47:

It's 195k

Wow, is that the last price
I knew it would be expensive but I never knew it would be this expensive
Re: I Have A Samsung Galaxy S20+ That I Am Currently Using But The Screen Is Faulty by Rozeytheboss(f): 8:50am On Jan 08
Giftedhand47:

It's 195k

I think I will sell and add money get a new one….it’s better that way…but the question is WHO IS READY TO BUY MY BROKEN PHONE PLEASEEE?
Re: I Have A Samsung Galaxy S20+ That I Am Currently Using But The Screen Is Faulty by Mrford(m): 9:26am On Jan 08
Rozeytheboss:

I think I will sell and add money get a new one….it’s better that way…but the question is WHO IS READY TO BUY MY BROKEN PHONE PLEASEEE?

How much will you sell?

1 Like

Re: I Have A Samsung Galaxy S20+ That I Am Currently Using But The Screen Is Faulty by Nero928(m): 9:32am On Jan 08
How much and is it still fully functional?

1 Like

Re: I Have A Samsung Galaxy S20+ That I Am Currently Using But The Screen Is Faulty by Rozeytheboss(f): 9:41am On Jan 08
Mrford:

How much will you sell?

Thank you for showing interest Mr ford, 120k should be a good deal, what do you think?
Re: I Have A Samsung Galaxy S20+ That I Am Currently Using But The Screen Is Faulty by Rozeytheboss(f): 9:44am On Jan 08
Nero928:
How much and is it still fully functional?

Thank you for showing interest Mr Nero928, yes it is and I can sell it for 120k
Re: I Have A Samsung Galaxy S20+ That I Am Currently Using But The Screen Is Faulty by Nero928(m): 9:53am On Jan 08
Let me have your WhatsApp number please. I only have today to make this deal
Rozeytheboss:

Thank you for showing interest Mr Nero928, yes it is and I can sell it for 120k
Re: I Have A Samsung Galaxy S20+ That I Am Currently Using But The Screen Is Faulty by Rozeytheboss(f): 9:54am On Jan 08
Nero928:
Let me have your WhatsApp number please. I only have today to make this deal

Alright
Re: I Have A Samsung Galaxy S20+ That I Am Currently Using But The Screen Is Faulty by Nero928(m): 10:09am On Jan 08
Is it the snapdragon variant? Also please check your whatsapp
Re: I Have A Samsung Galaxy S20+ That I Am Currently Using But The Screen Is Faulty by Asvosion01: 10:17am On Jan 08
Rozeytheboss:

you will get it in Abuja for 85K
Re: I Have A Samsung Galaxy S20+ That I Am Currently Using But The Screen Is Faulty by Rozeytheboss(f): 10:31am On Jan 08
Asvosion01:
you will get it in Abuja for 85K

Oh really, Lagos things can be so pricey
Re: I Have A Samsung Galaxy S20+ That I Am Currently Using But The Screen Is Faulty by Asvosion01: 11:56am On Jan 08
Rozeytheboss:

Oh really, Lagos things can be so pricey
Yes
Re: I Have A Samsung Galaxy S20+ That I Am Currently Using But The Screen Is Faulty by Mrford(m): 2:39pm On Jan 08
Rozeytheboss:

Thank you for showing interest Mr ford, 120k should be a good deal, what do you think?

Too expensive.
Re: I Have A Samsung Galaxy S20+ That I Am Currently Using But The Screen Is Faulty by Giftedhand47(m): 12:59pm On Jan 09
Rozeytheboss:

Yeah
Re: I Have A Samsung Galaxy S20+ That I Am Currently Using But The Screen Is Faulty by LucidJane: 9:59am On Jan 16
Mrford:

Too expensive.

I have one with 2 lines on the display. Snapdragon variant. How much would you pay for it?
Re: I Have A Samsung Galaxy S20+ That I Am Currently Using But The Screen Is Faulty by Veew: 9:03am On Jan 17
LucidJane:

I have one with 2 lines on the display. Snapdragon variant. How much would you pay for it?

Are you selling the phone or just the screen?
Re: I Have A Samsung Galaxy S20+ That I Am Currently Using But The Screen Is Faulty by LucidJane: 9:45am On Jan 17
Veew:

Are you selling the phone or just the screen?
Phone
Re: I Have A Samsung Galaxy S20+ That I Am Currently Using But The Screen Is Faulty by Metly: 9:48am On Jan 17
LucidJane:

Phone
can you send pics
Re: I Have A Samsung Galaxy S20+ That I Am Currently Using But The Screen Is Faulty by Rozeytheboss(f): 8:18am On Feb 16
Rozeytheboss:
UPDATES!!!!

So guys, The screen has been fixed....I spent 160k on the screen....Infact, i am using the same phone to drop this...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know What The Gprs Attach Option On The Nec E313 Is About I Assessed It By Unlocking A 6 / Can Anyone Help With Network Service Problem And Unlocking Of Lg Phone? / Pen Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.