Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

In Need of an experienced Person Who Can Take Care Of Pigs - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / In Need of an experienced Person Who Can Take Care Of Pigs (226 Views)

How Can I Advise A Person Who Doesn't Have Money To Start Investing In Crypto? / Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing / Govt Is Determined To Take Care Of Road Infrastructure Worries Of The People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need of an experienced Person Who Can Take Care Of Pigs by Fatbam005: 12:04pm On Jan 07
There is a big farm for pigs and it's in current need of someone who knows how to take care of them. There is provision for accommodation with solar on the farm, water and motorcycle. And salary is very attractive. There is also a massive ground for farming if interested on the farm . The location is Ibadan. WhatsApp number.. 09065264584
Re: In Need of an experienced Person Who Can Take Care Of Pigs by slimjohn2k5: 1:08pm On Jan 07
U mean a prodigal son?
Re: In Need of an experienced Person Who Can Take Care Of Pigs by tyup(m): 2:32pm On Jan 07
slimjohn2k5:
U mean a prodigal son?
grin
Re: In Need of an experienced Person Who Can Take Care Of Pigs by Fatbam005: 3:13pm On Apr 03
slimjohn2k5:
U mean a prodigal son?
imp you Don come again

(1) (Reply)

PS4 For Sale At Affordable Prices / OKX To List Character X Token For Trading soon / How Do You Guys Take Control Of Your Financial Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.