Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,050 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

BBC Investigation Unveils Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua’s Atrocities, Life Of - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BBC Investigation Unveils Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua’s Atrocities, Life Of (5922 Views)

SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation / BBC Investigation Unveils Late TB Joshua’s Atrocities, Abuses, Harassment, Rape / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Investigation Unveils Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua’s Atrocities, Life Of by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:46am On Jan 08
He is dead now so this is like campaign after election. Had it been they raised this in his life time the world would have compared what they are saying against what he had to say.
All those years they were using his name to make the News just as if he's second to none in his miracle shows but now that he's dead they want to reverse the case.
Well let God judge now and focus on those that are still living perhaps there is something to be done in helping them to make wise decisions in life.
TB Joshua is no more all these is unnecessary! undecided
Re: BBC Investigation Unveils Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua’s Atrocities, Life Of by Madeu(m): 5:16am On Jan 08
BBC should used that same energy to make a documentary about atrocities of the British monarchy and people during slavery, colonialism and systemic racism.
Prince Andrew was in Jeffery Epstein list. When will there be a documentary ?
Re: BBC Investigation Unveils Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua’s Atrocities, Life Of by anslemarinze52(m): 5:51am On Jan 08
While he was dying.. he was taken to the hospital.
But they come and preach to you that when you are sick, you need to come the church.
Re: BBC Investigation Unveils Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua’s Atrocities, Life Of by Kobojunkie: 5:53am On Jan 08
anslemarinze52:
While he was dying.. he was taken to the hospital. But they come and preach to you that when you are sick, you need to come the church.

Re: BBC Investigation Unveils Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua’s Atrocities, Life Of by cyberdurable(m): 6:10am On Jan 08
SharingIsLife:

I'm not here to defend anyone but why is it that you still take Sahara Reporters this serious? Why not wait to see if BBC has anything like this actually before you talk? What if BBC comes out to deny this, won't you be ashamed? Look at this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqFWk4ZTKV0?si=PVc8y47X-oaVRxR5

Nobody is talking about it, instead, you're all waxing to promote another SR hype without confirmation and without demanding from SR to apologise for a previous misinformation that also claimed something happened in the UK (just like this).

Nigerians will hardly ever be free from oppression because you love to be deceived and oppressed while you easily oppress those who have done you nothing. You're so happy to talk down on church leaders while your political leaders are stealing you dry while you do nothing. That's a bully spirit in you, and all bullies are cowards.
now shut up, the documentary has been released
Re: BBC Investigation Unveils Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua’s Atrocities, Life Of by aieromon(m): 6:54am On Jan 08
Re: BBC Investigation Unveils Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua’s Atrocities, Life Of by Kobojunkie: 7:08am On Jan 08
aieromon:
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
oh boy! undecided
Re: BBC Investigation Unveils Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua’s Atrocities, Life Of by 609moradeun: 7:49am On Jan 08
Do you think Mohammed himself is any better than T.B. Joshua?Give reasons.Do you think Mohammed himself is any better than T.B. Joshua?Give reasons....
Re: BBC Investigation Unveils Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua’s Atrocities, Life Of by bukatyne(f): 8:39am On Jan 08
While I do not hold brief for the late prophet and think him controversial that I would never attend his church, is there any reason why BBC is leaving the palapala in their backyard and hunting lice continents away?

Are they so jobless that a religious leader dead for about three years now is their focus?

To think people are applauding this rubbish when a Nigerian Broadcaster would never dig their ghosts for a report is shameful.

1 Like

Re: BBC Investigation Unveils Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua’s Atrocities, Life Of by SharingIsLife(m): 9:22am On Jan 08
cyberdurable:
now shut up, the documentary has been released
Low life inferior feeling Africans like you will ALWAYS believe whatever the British fed them. If they find anything good in Africa, they do everything to tarnish it, and inferior feeling low life Africans like you will always join them to do it.

The documentary has been released, so what? Has your inferior mind allowed you to ask why making the documentary after the man's death? Where were they all those 20 years that the abuse happened? People like you make me feel like vomiting.
Re: BBC Investigation Unveils Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua’s Atrocities, Life Of by Dchoice(f): 4:06pm On Jan 08
Zimri:

There was actually. I watched one around 2009 but it didn't make round then. I found this BBC snippet interesting when I noticed the same woman making confessions in that 2009 video resurfaced again in this video.
Though she was quite slender then.
that woman on the picture is demonic ,she goes about saying lies about men of God, she also said lies about Christ mercy land pastor , but the question now is why is she always a victim in almost all the churches
Re: BBC Investigation Unveils Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua’s Atrocities, Life Of by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Jan 08
Dchoice:
■ that woman on the picture is demonic ,she goes about saying lies about men of God, she also said lies about Christ mercy land pastor , but the question now is why is she always a victim in almost all the churches
Is there some sort of law that limits the number of times one can fall victim of religious scams or something? lipsrsealed

By the way, I is interesting that among all those who spoke up during the documentary, na that one woman you see attack. Or let me guess, you didn't actually see the documentary for yourself? undecided
Re: BBC Investigation Unveils Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua’s Atrocities, Life Of by Zimri(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08
Dchoice:
that woman on the picture is demonic ,she goes about saying lies about men of God, she also said lies about Christ mercy land pastor , but the question now is why is she always a victim in almost all the churches

Oh! If truly that is what she does, then we will always have people like her around.
Re: BBC Investigation Unveils Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua’s Atrocities, Life Of by Dchoice(f): 8:29pm On Jan 08
Kobojunkie:
Is there some sort of law that limits the number of times one can fall victim of religious scams or something? lipsrsealed

By the way, I is interesting that among all those who spoke up during the documentary, na that one woman you see attack. Or let me guess, you didn't actually see the documentary for yourself? undecided
because they know she works for the devil so she can easily come out and spill out lies. Aside that why are they all coming to voice out now when the man is dead,of what use are all this ? Is it because the church of God is still marching forward , even in dead his spirit is still tormenting the agents of satan.
Re: BBC Investigation Unveils Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua’s Atrocities, Life Of by Kobojunkie: 9:51pm On Jan 08
Dchoice:
because they know she works for the devil so she can easily come out and spill out lies.
■ Aside that why are they all coming to voice out now when the man is dead,of what use are all this ? Is it because the church of God is still marching forward , even in dead his spirit is still tormenting the agents of satan.
Who and who knows these things wey you dey claim here? undecided

The many lies wey your gods of men dey spew daily no be lies of the same devil dem be? undecided

2. If a man raped you and then happened to die before you were able to get justice, will you be willing to bury the violation of your person for that reason too? Cut the bull abeg. Justice is not meant to be dependent on whether the accused is alive or not. So why do you folks pretend it should matter. Tufiakwa! lipsrsealed
Re: BBC Investigation Unveils Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua’s Atrocities, Life Of by Dchoice(f): 8:57am On Jan 09
Kobojunkie:
Who and who knows these things wey you dey claim here? undecided

The many lies wey your gods of men dey spew daily no be lies of the same devil dem be? undecided

2. If a man raped you and then happened to die before you were able to get justice, will you be willing to bury the violation of your person for that reason too? Cut the bull abeg. Justice is not meant to be dependent on whether the accused is alive or not. So why do you folks pretend it should matter. Tufiakwa! lipsrsealed
what justice are they gonna get now?cause I don’t get it , non of them has been able to bring out one evidence, no text message neither is there any voice record to defend all this cooked stories ,seems his spirit is still tormenting the devil ,more reason he said “Watch and pray”
Re: BBC Investigation Unveils Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua’s Atrocities, Life Of by AsaBlackheart(m): 12:55am On Jan 10
Probably the ones who went for a favor
Re: BBC Investigation Unveils Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua’s Atrocities, Life Of by Kobojunkie: 1:20am On Jan 10
Dchoice:
what justice are they gonna get now? cause I don’t get it , non of them has been able to bring out one evidence, no text message neither is there any voice record to defend all this cooked stories ,
■ seems his spirit is still tormenting the devil ,more reason he said “Watch and pray”
You mean you have reviewed all court cases and evidence and found this man innocent even before the courts have cleared? shocked shocked shocked shocked

2. Which devil? I don't speak religious gibberish abeg! Na your gods of men tell una say devil dey torment una and na dem claim say na dem go remove the devil wey dem invent give una. lipsrsealed
Re: BBC Investigation Unveils Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua’s Atrocities, Life Of by Dchoice(f): 9:58am On Jan 11
Kobojunkie:
You mean you have reviewed all court cases and evidence and found this man innocent even before the courts have cleared? shocked shocked shocked shocked

2. Which devil? I don't speak religious gibberish abeg! Na your gods of men tell una say devil dey torment una and na dem claim say na dem go remove the devil wey dem invent give una. lipsrsealed
we all know BBC if there was any raw evidence it would have Been out here for all to see. At least one of them should bring out evidence, even if this case is taken to court it will be thrown into the bin .
When the devil has finished using them they will all go back to their houses.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Is No Salvation By Faith Without Works--femi Aribisala / Christianity Or Islam Which Religion First Existed? / Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.