Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar (22316 Views)

Pictures From Bigshoe Birthday At Club Caesar Awka / Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others / Agbani Darego Marks 20th Anniversary Of Winning Miss World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar by mukthar2000(m): 2:22pm On Jan 08
Na una time, make una continue everything get time.
Re: Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar by Airlohim(m): 2:22pm On Jan 08
Siberia01:
cool
Hardship is exaggerated in Nigeria though
We claim to be hungry
Yet People are buying cars everyday
Building houses everyday
You see people wearing clothes of 2 million naira
When interviewed online...
The government knows we are better off without them... That's why the keep looting and sharing among em goons ....
Anybody complaining of hardship needs to be seriously flogged , stripped and hanged
Re: Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar by viodemus: 2:28pm On Jan 08
ibile.

Reekado banks - real musician.

Poco nwafor.

Wetin dey sup with reekado. He loose alarming weight. Abi he no know how to handle fame? Reekado, do come back. You gbedu is needed.

See how beautiful my people dey. Chineke gozie unu ni le.
Re: Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar by theamazonguru(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08
BarrNosaEsq:

That's foolishness, not wisdom. It's like saying you'd rather live like spiderman exists than to die and find out that he does exist. Where's the wisdom in that?

May your spiritual eye be opened.
This is a spiritual matter. It makes no sense to the carnal mind.

Ephesians 1:18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness to him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar by Colicee(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08
Big ballers is all I see
Re: Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar by CoronaVirusPro: 2:35pm On Jan 08
[quote author=Airlohim post=127839605][/quote]

Everything that leaves Don Jazzy dies.
Re: Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar by Benwallt(m): 2:38pm On Jan 08
They are playing with untimely death. That region is a volatile one
Re: Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar by NaijaCover(m): 2:42pm On Jan 08
Where is the club located in ANAMBRA STATE
Re: Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar by zebszebs: 2:43pm On Jan 08
felg:
Money men. Make una dey remember the less privilege once once oooo
Are you one of the less privileged?
Re: Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar by omooba969(m): 3:27pm On Jan 08
adefitim:
Have you guys noticed the way Zlatan dey roll with big guns in the country?

No be progress and beneficial networking everybody dey pray for, or you want make him remain stagnant?
Re: Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar by Reelmii: 4:04pm On Jan 08
Is poco lee now a celebrity
Re: Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar by InvertedHammer: 4:04pm On Jan 08
Siberia01:
cool
Hardship is exaggerated in Nigeria though
We claim to be hungry
Yet People are buying cars everyday
Building houses everyday
You see people wearing clothes of 2 million naira
When interviewed online...
The government knows we are better off without them... That's why the keep looting and sharing among em goons ....
Anybody complaining of hardship needs to be seriously flogged , stripped and hanged

/
Nigeria presents two options only:

1) Winners
2)Chronic complainers.

Most people choose option 2 because it is the path of least resistance grin

/
Re: Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar by blowjohn(m): 4:29pm On Jan 08
Manny21:
Coke and Sprite for this club go be taboo that day. Doings!

Aswear if anyone try am no gal no near am.

Better to just dey ur house grin
Re: Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar by Jcoleworld911: 4:41pm On Jan 08
ecamzy:
Top Celebrities like

Zlatan Reekado Banks Poco lee Yhemolee Cubana White Lion and other graced the event

Is it located in onitsha??
Re: Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar by LalastiklaIa(m): 5:08pm On Jan 08
theamazonguru:
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity so says the wisest and richest man that ever liveth.

Don't be carried away by all this vanity frivolities.

Your soul is more important.

Make up your mind and accept Jesus today.

He loves you.

Rest bros
Re: Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar by LalastiklaIa(m): 5:11pm On Jan 08
BarrNosaEsq:

It baffles me how pastors have managed to convince you people that you shouldn't seek earthly wealth because you're going to one utopia after you die. Yet, that same pastor enjoys a life of opulence and luxury here on earth.

You dey mind am na so dem dey talk. Month end dem go bill you if they know you are working in an oil firm cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar by Rossikk(m): 5:15pm On Jan 08
theamazonguru:

I rather live prepared for heaven only to discover that there is no such thing as heaven than to miss heaven if it truly exists.

That is wisdom.

Get wisdom my brother.
Come to Jesus.

Proverbs 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting get understanding.

IGNORANT AND BRAINLESS RUBBISH.

LEMME GUESS. IN YOUR THICK, BRAINWASHED HEAD, YOU BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE WHO DO NOT “ACCEPT JESUS” WILL NOT GO TO HEAVEN.

THE VERY IDIOCY AND STUPIDITY OF THIS BELIEF IS INCREDIBLE.

NOT A SINGLE THOUGHT FOR THE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO WORSHIP GOD IN THEIR OWN INHERITED FASHION, FROM SHINTOISTS TO BUDDHISTS TO MUSLIMS TO AFRICAN RELIGIONISTS.

NO. EVERYBODY MUST WORSHIP GOD THE WAY THE THIEVING, MASS MURDERING, ENSLAVING, COLONISING WHITE EUROPEAN DEVILS DICTATE.

IF NOT, THEY WILL GO TO ‘HELL’.

TAKE THIS ROTTEN, NASTY, BARBAROUS AND DISGUSTING BELIEF AND STUFF IT UP YOUR ASSHOLE.

SPIT.
Re: Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar by theamazonguru(m): 5:24pm On Jan 08
Rossikk:

IGNORANT AND BRAINLESS RUBBISH.

LEMME GUESS. IN YOUR THICK, BRAINWASHED HEAD, YOU BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE WHO DO NOT “ACCEPT JESUS” WILL NOT GO TO HEAVEN.

THE VERY IDIOCY AND STUPIDITY OF THIS BELIEF IS INCREDIBLE.

NOT A SINGLE THOUGHT FOR THE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO WORSHIP GOD IN THEIR OWN INHERITED FASHION, FROM SHINTOISTS TO BUDDHISTS TO MUSLIMS TO AFRICAN RELIGIONISTS.

NO. EVERYBODY MUST WORSHIP GOD THE WAY THE THIEVING, MASS MURDERING, ENSLAVING, COLONISING WHITE EUROPEAN DEVILS DICTATE.

IF NOT, THEY WILL GO TO ‘HELL’.

TAKE THIS ROTTEN, NASTY, DISGUSTING BELIEF AND STUFF IT UP YOUR ASSHOLE.

BLASTED IDIOTS.

This is the response I have for you.
It comes directly from the scriptures:

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me.

The Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God, believe also in me.
John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you to myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

Ire oh
Re: Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar by Rossikk(m): 5:30pm On Jan 08
theamazonguru:

This is the response I have for you.
It comes directly from the scriptures:

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me.

The Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God, believe also in me.
John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you to myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

Ire oh

YOU FORGOT THE PART WHERE HE FLEW UP INTO HEAVEN FROM A DINNER TABLE AFTER CRAWLING OUT OF A GRAVEYARD.

Fcking AIR HEAD.

IF THE BRITISH HAD COME WITH A “Holy book” WHICH CLAIMED THAT GOD WAS A HIPPOPOTAMUS, TODAY YOU WOULD BE WORSHIPPING THE HIPPOPOTAMUS AS GOD.

GUARANTEED.

BLASTED MORO.Ns.

SHEEP LED BY THE NOSE BY WHITE RACIST LOOTERS WHO CAME HERE TO STEAL, WHILE YOU READ THEIR “HOLY BOOK” WHICH MYSTERIOUSLY DID NOT TEACH THEM NOT TO BE RACIST LOOTERS AND MASS MURDERERS.

DON’T USE YOUR BRAINS.

SHEBI IT’S JUST THERE FOR DECORATION.

STUPID DULLARDS.
Re: Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar by theamazonguru(m): 5:37pm On Jan 08
Rossikk:

YOU FORGOT THE PART WHERE HE FLEW UP INTO HEAVEN FROM A DINNER TABLE AFTER CRAWLING OUT OF A GRAVEYARD.

Fcking AIR HEAD.

IF THE BRITISH HAD COME WITH A “Holy book” WHICH CLAIMED THAT GOD WAS A HIPPOPOTAMUS, TODAY YOU WOULD BE WORSHIPPING GOD THE HIPPOPOTAMUS.

GUARANTEED.

BLASTED MORO.Ns.

SHEEP LED BY THE NOSE BY WHITE RACIST LOOTERS WHO CAME HERE TO STEAL, WHILE YOU READ THEIR “HOLY” BOOK.

DON’T USE YOUR BRAINS.

SHEBI IT’S JUST THERE FOR DECORATION.

FCKING DULLARDS.

Be calming down brother.
Don't give yourself heart attack on this matter.
Shebi it is me that is a slowpoke for accepting the Lordship of JESUS CHRIST as my Lord and Savior.
Is it your "accepting".

Don't drink paracetamol on my headache, you hear.

This year,may you come to the saving knowledge of JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar by Rossikk(m): 5:40pm On Jan 08
theamazonguru:

Be calming down brother.
Don't give yourself heart attack on this matter.
Shebi it is me that is a slowpoke for accepting the Lordship of JESUS CHRIST as my Lord and Savior.
Is it your "accepting".

Don't drink paracetamol on my headache, you hear.

This year,may you come to the saving knowledge of JESUS CHRIST.

GO FU.CCK YOURSELF AND YOUR FAKE IMPORTED WHITE FAIRYTALE “SAVIOUR” WHO NEVER EXISTED.

SPIT.
Re: Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar by ufuosman(m): 8:39pm On Jan 08
Men
Re: Obi Cubana,Zlatan,Reekado,Poco lee others at One Year Anniversary Of Club Caesar by Chidolalar: 8:48pm On Jan 08
Rossikk:

GO FU.CCK YOURSELF AND YOUR FAKE IMPORTED WHITE FAIRYTALE “SAVIOUR” WHO NEVER EXISTED.

SPIT.
If God never existed, then how did u come into existence

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Really A Legend In The Contemporary Nigerian Music Industry? / Buhari Celebrates Pete Edochie At 75 / BBNaija's Teddy-A Meets Òoni Of Ife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.