Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

I Need A Website Developer - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need A Website Developer (529 Views)

Website Developer And Programmer Urgently Needed / Website Developer: Request For Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Website Developer by sheeda995(f): 3:29pm On Jan 07
I need someone to help me create a website. Looking professional ability to load quickly is what I want.
The website has already been developed but it looks very bad and the developer stopped communicating with me or he got sick or he died which I hope not. He shared the github file with me which I can share with you but I hate the website esthetics so I need a new one entirely
If you are interested,please let me know your price and the languages you will use to code. I ask this because i want to know if I can afford it and send me samples of websites you have developed.
I do not want WordPress because it's expensive and I will keep buying plug-ins. I want html and css because it's easy to understand and php and the likes for back end
Re: I Need A Website Developer by RealLordZeus(m): 4:07pm On Jan 07
sheeda995:
I need someone to help me create a website. Looking professional ability to load quickly is what I want.
The website has already been developed but it looks very bad and the developer stopped communicating with me or he got sick or he died which I hope not. He shared the github file with me which I can share with you but I hate the website esthetics so I need a new one entirely
If you are interested,please let me know your price and the languages you will use to code. I ask this because i want to know if I can afford it and send me samples of websites you have developed.
I do not want WordPress because it's expensive and I will keep buying plug-ins. I want html and css because it's easy to understand and php and the likes for back end
Chat on whatsapp 0.8.0.88922994
Re: I Need A Website Developer by frank417: 5:46pm On Jan 07
Re: I Need A Website Developer by frank417: 5:47pm On Jan 07
sheeda995:
Re: I Need A Website Developer by larryking78(m): 5:55pm On Jan 07
sheeda995:

Chat me on WhatsApp
Re: I Need A Website Developer by Johnm1234: 6:11pm On Jan 07
sheeda995:
WhatsApp me on 081-67983020 am a professional website developer
Re: I Need A Website Developer by AkinseteK(m): 6:28pm On Jan 07
sheeda995:

I can design a responsive one that will load faster for you with any of your preferred languages, you can WhatsApp me on 08034089466 for more discussion on your features.
Re: I Need A Website Developer by LikeAking: 6:30pm On Jan 07
sheeda995:

What does your website do?

What hosting plan are you using?

I can build any type of website with JS/Python.

The front end of your website will be built with react and the back side with Flask/Node JS..

It will be amazing..

What you want is a custom website, it takes time to build..

At least One month..

No scams | I will not scam you..

I will not abandon your project

We will work via mile stone

Chat me up via telegram @peacexyz
Re: I Need A Website Developer by CodingSoft: 8:10pm On Jan 07
sheeda995:

If you want a website that will meet your needs then go for HTML, CSS, Bootstraps, JavaScript/jQuery and C# .Net Core 8.
Re: I Need A Website Developer by sheeda995(f): 1:46am On Jan 09
Wbuser21:
These are a few reasons why I feel you'll need me for the job:
1 I build custom designs that are comparable to the like of apple amazon and so on
2 I don't use no code tools I build websites entirely from scratch with code using the mern stack
3 I have never had anyone complain about my service
The list can go on but I would really like to discuss with you on rebuilding the website
WhatsApp:
Thanks
Re: I Need A Website Developer by sheeda995(f): 1:48am On Jan 09
LikeAking:

What does your website do?

What hosting plan are you using?

I can build any type of website with JS/Python.

The front end of your website will be built with react and the back side with Flask/Node JS..

It will be amazing..

What you want is a custom website, it takes time to build..

At least One month..

No scams | I will not scam you..

I will not abandon your project

We will work via mile stone

Chat me up via telegram @peacexyz

I don't want react to be used unfortunately.
Re: I Need A Website Developer by sheeda995(f): 1:50am On Jan 09
frank417:

Hi
Do you build websites?
Re: I Need A Website Developer by silento(m): 3:42am On Jan 10
PHP top developer is here 08161392463
Re: I Need A Website Developer by SirLakes: 6:07pm On Jan 10
sheeda995:

I don't want react to be used unfortunately.

Why not react?
You want plain HTML n CSS?
grin
Re: I Need A Website Developer by Greenfusion: 6:20pm On Jan 10
You can send me a message...i can do it with Angular and dotnet.

What language was used previously?
Re: I Need A Website Developer by larryking78(m): 10:47pm On Jan 10
I will use HTML CSS JavaScript and Php
Call me 07030702602
Re: I Need A Website Developer by Iyanuife: 6:55pm On Jan 12
sheeda995:

Greetings

I’m a full stack developer and I will use react js to develop the website with good UI design
https://spacecode.com.ng
Re: I Need A Website Developer by sheeda995(f): 12:14am On Jan 13
Iyanuife:

Greetings

I’m a full stack developer and I will use react js to develop the website with good UI design
https://spacecode.com.ng
I don't want react
Re: I Need A Website Developer by Iyanuife: 8:10pm On Jan 13
sheeda995:

I don't want react
What language did you want?
Re: I Need A Website Developer by antobrige: 8:25am On Jan 14
sheeda995:

am a ui/ux designer , it's best u get ur website firstly done in ui so as for you to know how the final project is gonna be !!! i will help you design and , document and prototype your website before it will will be programmed !!! 08039560365
Re: I Need A Website Developer by sheeda995(f): 3:03am On Jan 16
Iyanuife:

What language did you want?
Html css Javascript script
Re: I Need A Website Developer by thetimz(m): 8:21am On Jan 16
sheeda995:

Html css Javascript script
Reach me on 09034795131

(1) (Reply)

Operator Charging Gateway Application - Developer Wanted / Information Is Wealth...get To Know /  Managed Security/Network services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.