Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Content Writer And Social Media Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Content Writer And Social Media Manager (733 Views)

Badass Content Creator, Writer And Editor Wanted - Location Independent Good Pay / Latest Vacancies At The Abia State Agency For Community And Social Development P / What Is Expected Of A Social Media Manager/Influencer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content Writer And Social Media Manager by sheeda995(f): 3:45pm On Jan 07
I'm in need of a video and written content creator for social media handles. Fb page, instagram,tiktok.
I need to post once in 2 days something engaging and fun

I want someone who can tell me to create something for him or her so we would post for the day. I need someone who is consistent and do not have lots of excuses.

I have two different pages I need to continue posting something on.
If you are interested,don't just say you are interested,kindly write how you can assist me and what your skillset are and you will have to send me a schedule of how we would work together. Thank you
Sending me an email request is a red flag

3 Likes

Re: Content Writer And Social Media Manager by Legendguy(m): 4:19pm On Jan 07
No contact?

1 Like

Re: Content Writer And Social Media Manager by sheeda995(f): 4:59pm On Jan 07
Legendguy:
No contact?
If anyone is interested they can let me know here

1 Like

Re: Content Writer And Social Media Manager by missypurple1(f): 7:36pm On Jan 07
Hi, I'm interested in this role.

As they say, success leaves clues, researching on what's making traction in your niche will be our first strategy.

I would also create a 30 Days Content Plan. Once this is approved, the posts will be scheduled for the entire month. This will save time and allow focus to be on responding to comments.

I also run Meta Ads.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Content Writer And Social Media Manager by sheeda995(f): 9:53pm On Jan 07
missypurple1:
Hi, I'm interested in this role.

As they say, success leaves clues, researching on what's making traction in your niche will be our first strategy.

I would also create a 30 Days Content Plan. Once this is approved, the posts will be scheduled for the entire month. This will save time and allow focus to be on responding to comments.

I also run Meta Ads.

Thank you.
Thanks for commenting. Can you give me a range of your services or do you want me to chat you on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Content Writer And Social Media Manager by StanGold1: 11:51pm On Jan 07
I'm interested in this role.

I've been a social media influencer, entertainer, and unique content creator for years now.

I can make your social media pages more engaging and entertaining.

081 39242 19four

1 Like

Re: Content Writer And Social Media Manager by Iremi20: 12:31am On Jan 08
Hello

I'm iremi, a social media manager with three years of experience. I can be of help to you by assisting in crafting the right content strategy that aligns with your brand's target audience needs as this is an important factor in thriving on the social media space.
I'll help you come up with a weekly content calendar which will help you with posting valuable content at the right time, I'll also assist you with the other necessary strategies to help you get more visibility and engagement on your page online.
Attached is my phone/WhatsApp contact 09058584426. I look forward to hearing from you, thank you

1 Like

Re: Content Writer And Social Media Manager by liamjakes247: 4:34am On Jan 08
Hi, I’m an experienced digital marketer crafting great visual content with strong follow up messages to attract audience. I presently handle 2 page and they’re currently doing soo well which I know yours won’t be exempted. Pls contact me liamjakes247@gmail.com
Re: Content Writer And Social Media Manager by priyankayadav: 8:25am On Jan 08
A Content Writer and Social Media Manager crafts compelling, engaging content tailored to target audiences across various platforms. They curate, create, and optimize content strategies, ensuring brand consistency and audience engagement. Proficient in storytelling, SEO, and analytics, they manage social media presence, fostering brand growth through captivating narratives and strategic communication, driving traffic, and enhancing brand visibility and engagement. For making your career in content writing, social media marketing and search engine optimization you can get the digital marketing course in noida.

1 Like

Re: Content Writer And Social Media Manager by missypurple1(f): 12:01pm On Jan 08
sheeda995:

Thanks for commenting. Can you give me a range of your services or do you want me to chat you on whatsapp

We can share contacts via mail.

My service charge for N50,000 monthly; half as down payment.

Thank you.
Looking forward to a profitable partnership.

1 Like

Re: Content Writer And Social Media Manager by sheeda995(f): 10:52pm On Jan 08
liamjakes247:
Hi, I’m an experienced digital marketing crafting great visual content with strong follow up message to attract audience. I presently handle 2 page and they’re currently doing soo well which I know yours won’t be exempted. Pls contact me liamjakes247@gmail.com
What's your price range ma or sir
Re: Content Writer And Social Media Manager by sheeda995(f): 10:52pm On Jan 08
missypurple1:

We can share contacts via mail.

My service charge for N50,000 monthly; half as down payment.

Thank you.
Looking forward to a profitable partnership.
Too expensive for me at the moment. Thanks alot
Re: Content Writer And Social Media Manager by liamjakes247: 4:48am On Jan 09
How would you want it sir/ma. Daily post or 3 times a week. If daily, it’ll cost 45k monthly, 3 times weekly, 30k. I’m looking forward to work with you.

sheeda995:

What's your price range ma or sir
Re: Content Writer And Social Media Manager by bassdow: 8:20am On Jan 09
sheeda995:
I'm in need of a video and written content creator for social media handles. Fb page, instagram,tiktok.

I want someone who can tell me to create something for him or her so we would post for the day. I need someone who is consistent and do not have lots of excuses.

If you are interested,don't just say you are interested,kindly write how you can assist me and what your skillset are and you will have to send me a schedule of how we would work together. Thank you

e be like say dem don show you she`ge
Re: Content Writer And Social Media Manager by liamjakes247: 8:19am On Jan 10
What shege have you experienced? I’ll want to know and learn…
Although it can be frustrating sometimes keeping up page when starting it from cradle, but if you have passion for it, engaging and seeing outcome no matter what is the most delightful thing ever.

bassdow:

Re: Content Writer And Social Media Manager by sheeda995(f): 1:40am On Jan 11
liamjakes247:
How would you want it sir/ma. Daily post or 3 times a week. If daily, it’ll cost 45k monthly, 3 times weekly, 30k. I’m looking forward to work with you.

I would be happy to connect sir. I would like to see your previous posts as well
Re: Content Writer And Social Media Manager by sheeda995(f): 1:41am On Jan 11
bassdow:

Why did you say this?
Re: Content Writer And Social Media Manager by liamjakes247: 5:57am On Jan 11
Although Barnawa MIcrofinance Bank is yet to go fully online, working on developing app but I’ve been managing their website & social media handle. You can check it out sir/ma & give me feedback. Good morning.
sheeda995:

I would be happy to connect sir. I would like to see your previous posts as well
Re: Content Writer And Social Media Manager by Whamen(f): 9:02am On Feb 03
sheeda995:

Hey. I've been summoned to assist you the solution 😊(if you're still up for it tho). Just in case you're in need of a social media manager (you know since you asked), I look forward to work with you🤜🏾🤛🏾♥️👍🏾✨
Re: Content Writer And Social Media Manager by Whamen(f): 8:40pm On Feb 28
sheeda995:

Hello again Sheeda,

I'm looking forward in asking if the role is still available? 😊 I'm capable in being a social media manager for you and your demands.
Re: Content Writer And Social Media Manager by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:49pm On Feb 29
If this position is still available

What’s your budget and note my services is payment first and services follow

sheeda995:

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Whats Customs Saying / Ict Convergence Test - I Need Help / Over Worried Or Plain Ol' Normal. Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.