Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Rivers State Government Organized State Banquet For The Year 2024. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Government Organized State Banquet For The Year 2024. (251 Views)

Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide / Why Was Tinubu Absent From Lagos State Banquet Organised For Buhari? / Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Government Organized State Banquet For The Year 2024. by Papparassi: 3:46pm On Jan 07
Rivers State Government organized State Banquet for the year 2024.

FCT Minister is organizing his own state banquet today.

When will H.E Nyesom Wike realize that he is no longer the Governor??
Jesus didn't die so we could have

1 Share

Re: Rivers State Government Organized State Banquet For The Year 2024. by silvoclaira: 3:53pm On Jan 07
Foolish Wicke
Re: Rivers State Government Organized State Banquet For The Year 2024. by silvoclaira: 3:55pm On Jan 07
Foolish Wicke

I will call those phone numbers in the R.S.V.P and insult the living day lite out of them wink
Re: Rivers State Government Organized State Banquet For The Year 2024. by OBTOREPA(m): 4:16pm On Jan 07
Wike should go and seat down.
Re: Rivers State Government Organized State Banquet For The Year 2024. by Kukutente23: 4:20pm On Jan 07
Shouldn't this hold in Abuja

Tinubu should call his boy to order
Re: Rivers State Government Organized State Banquet For The Year 2024. by Melagros(m): 5:12pm On Jan 07
I'm watching it right now, believe me Fubara will come up with a strategy that will dismantle that flattering by wike sycophants grin
Re: Rivers State Government Organized State Banquet For The Year 2024. by desiredhome: 5:31pm On Jan 07
Wicked wike looking for relevance,

Please someone should tell man that his time is up,...... Rivers people are with our able Governor Sim Fubura......

I was watching to see when they will call all pensioners to cone and show solidarity to wicked wike......

(1) (Reply)

Obi Of Onitsha Is Great, He Should Encourage Others To Emulate Him -APGA / Aliko Dangote Gained $4.3 Billion Dollars In First 18 Days Of 2024 / Pdp Thanks Kaduna People, Charges Electorates To Keep Faith With The Party Ahead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.