Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet (25161 Views)

Why Was Tinubu Absent From Lagos State Banquet Organised For Buhari? / Adams Oshiomole Chased Away By Security At Presidential Inauguration (video) / Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet by schoolnascam: 1:26pm On May 30, 2019

Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife, Dolapo, joined other Nigerians to attend the Presidential Inauguration State Banquet that took place at the state house last night.

President Buhari and his wife, Aisha, were however not in attendance. See more photos below.

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/05/photos-from-presidential-inauguration.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet by schoolnascam: 1:27pm On May 30, 2019
More photos below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet by wallex1983(m): 1:32pm On May 30, 2019
I just wish this man takes over this government on time. I no say make person die sha o

7 Likes

Re: Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet by kettykin: 1:33pm On May 30, 2019
fullfillment of the scriptures

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet by Bella55555(f): 2:05pm On May 30, 2019
kettykin:
fullfillment of the scriptures
what scripture

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet by laurentium(m): 3:03pm On May 30, 2019
ok
Re: Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet by osuofia2(m): 3:03pm On May 30, 2019
WHILE AJALA IS SOME WHERE IN SAUDI ARABIA MEAN WHILE HE IS SUPPOSE TO BE HERE

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet by rockstar27(m): 3:05pm On May 30, 2019
wallex1983:
I just wish this man takes over this government on time. I no say make person die sha o
chill guy. ANOTHER FOUR YEARS WILL SOON REACH NOW

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet by victorDanladi: 3:05pm On May 30, 2019
gnhf
Re: Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet by rayobaba(m): 3:05pm On May 30, 2019
Tax payers money. While citizens are suffering. Monkey dey work, babbon dey chop.
Yet, they wl stl show us pics of how they are flexing our money

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet by ForeThinker: 3:07pm On May 30, 2019
So BuBu N Ashi R technically bizi in the Oda Rum Abi
Re: Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet by mytime24(f): 3:07pm On May 30, 2019
Why buhari is in saudi
Re: Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet by GoRGoN58(m): 3:07pm On May 30, 2019
alright
Re: Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet by chukwuibuipob: 3:07pm On May 30, 2019
cool grin grin grin grin wink grin sad sad ATIAKU FRIMPONG EL CAMEROONIAN will do his own in village
Re: Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet by promiseniqqa(m): 3:07pm On May 30, 2019
mtechw...yawa go soon gas
Re: Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet by kaen1317: 3:07pm On May 30, 2019
No former or current head of state, except gowon. Only local government chairmen. What an inauguration. Inaugurated to fail.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 30, 2019
funny enough we all know the truth but without any action we still remain each and everyone of us Wailers, ranters, mediocres

well four years Go soon waka we dey carry go, nobody go Waka.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet by Sheriman(m): 3:09pm On May 30, 2019
Next Level things...
ASUU to back on their incessant
Strike
Buhari to go on his medical trip to England.
Boko Haram and herdsmen killings continues
Inflation in the Economy
Naira Continue to Weak
Increase in crime amongst youth
Increase in unemployment
Fuel Price to Increase to 200 per litre by September.
2022 Political Campaigns begins..

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet by kaen1317: 3:09pm On May 30, 2019
No head of state in attendance. Only McOluomo and his gang of touts. The shame was too much so Bubu kuku go hide for saudia

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet by Lilimax(f): 3:10pm On May 30, 2019
But Baba Oshiomole is very handsome sha embarassed
Na you sabi!
Re: Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet by ajebuter(f): 3:10pm On May 30, 2019
Seriously, Oshiomole has not been seen in public with his beautiful wife in recent state functions..

Why, Osho Baba?

We miss seeing her beautiful face

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet by freemanbubble: 3:10pm On May 30, 2019
Okay
Re: Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet by jkaro(m): 3:11pm On May 30, 2019
It pains me to see money meant to establish good roads,schools, proper health care system and a well stable economy is been put into party and personal account.... Which day this country go better sef.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet by Peaceontome247: 3:12pm On May 30, 2019
O boy u are strong oo, if i be wailer i will not come to nairaland again after this humiliation,4 yrs gone....

So u will still do this for another 4 yrs...? U try oooo
Sheriman:
Next Level things...
ASUU to back on their incessant
Strike
Buhari to go on his medical trip to England.
Boko Haram and herdsmen killings continues
Inflation in the Economy
Naira Continue to Weak
Increase in crime amongst youth
Increase in unemployment
Fuel Price to Increase to 200 per litre by September.
2022 Political Campaigns begins..
Re: Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet by GrowYourSales(m): 3:14pm On May 30, 2019
All men are bon equal but some are born to eat our collective sweat.
Re: Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet by daddytime(m): 3:14pm On May 30, 2019
See as DSS dey look round wether I dey there to catch dem unawares again lol...

Make una no fear...i don pass my message.unto the next..

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet by iJhoe(m): 3:15pm On May 30, 2019
Who dashed the edo man suit. nice piece on a wack shit
Re: Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet by jaywhoco(m): 3:19pm On May 30, 2019
Dolapo is pretty. There is class about her, the quiet type.

I am vain sha

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG / Nigeria Army Council Orders Release Of Brigadier General Ransome-kuti / Afe Babalola: Suspend 2023 Elections, Install Interim Govt For Six Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.