Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

The Easiest Way To Save At Least 1 Million Naira Before The End Of 2024. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Easiest Way To Save At Least 1 Million Naira Before The End Of 2024. (1194 Views)

Top 10 Richest Men In Africa At The Start Of 2024 / Earn 100,000 Naira Before Month End Doing Surveys / 3 Ways To Earn One Million Naira Before 2018 Runs Out -NigeriaOnlineBusiness.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Easiest Way To Save At Least 1 Million Naira Before The End Of 2024. by WebSEOExpert(m): 8:57pm On Jan 07
Do you know that saving as little as 2740 Naira EVERYDAY will become 1 million naira in 365 days?

I bet you don’t know!

Just do the maths… grin

Start today and save at least 1 million in the next 365 days with just 2740 daily.

The best part?

You can use some fintech apps to lock away funds and earn some interest on your money.

Some apps you can use to save money in Nigeria include;

BRANCH APP
CARBON APP
PIGGYVEST
OPAY
KUDA

You can save or invest your money in Dollars from Nigeria using;

RISEVEST
BAMBOO
TROVE
CHAKA

Try to save and invest more in 2024!

Your future self will thank you for it.

I’m a badass web designer, Digital Marketer and SEO Writer.

I Build Responsive Websites/blogs and help BUSINESSES increase their website traffic ORGANICALLY from Zero to 50,000+ PER MONTH within the first year via SEO.

Reach me via Zero 7 Zero six five nine 88 nine 6 zero.

OR

Just Google GREENLEARNERS TECHNOLOGIES.

2 Likes

Re: The Easiest Way To Save At Least 1 Million Naira Before The End Of 2024. by drmuchin: 8:58pm On Jan 07
Oya o
OP don talk am
No gree for anybody did year

1 Like

Re: The Easiest Way To Save At Least 1 Million Naira Before The End Of 2024. by Jking20(m): 9:01pm On Jan 07
Don't save anything, I better advice you to invest.

1 Like

Re: The Easiest Way To Save At Least 1 Million Naira Before The End Of 2024. by Tenplet(m): 9:05pm On Jan 07
Jking20:
Don't save anything, I better advice you to invest.
. Which money would you invest with if you don't save first grin

7 Likes

Re: The Easiest Way To Save At Least 1 Million Naira Before The End Of 2024. by WebSEOExpert(m): 9:08pm On Jan 07
Tenplet:

This is exactly what I wanted to ask grin

Na person wey get money dey talk about investment. Save first, then invest.

These Fintech Apps gives you better interest on your savings than the conventional Nigerian Banks

3 Likes

Re: The Easiest Way To Save At Least 1 Million Naira Before The End Of 2024. by Day169: 9:25pm On Jan 07
366 days in 2024 you mean @op.
.. in other words, 'no gree for anybody' this year. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Easiest Way To Save At Least 1 Million Naira Before The End Of 2024. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:33pm On Jan 07
This applies to how to pay your rent with ease. When you do the calculation by dividing your rent by numbers of days in a year you will be very surprised how so cheap rents are compared to the amount you spend on USELESS things daily.

If you are paying for example #30,000 a year, that is just #82 a day not up to a hundred. If you are paying #150,000 a year that is #410 per day. If #500,000 per year, that is #1370 per day. If #1,000,000 per year, that is only #2,720 daily.

People spend this on a daily basis on things they can't even account for because it is chicken change. grin

I still wonder why most people don't like to pay their rent until they are embarrassed.
It is sheer wickedness by most tenants.

2 Likes

Re: The Easiest Way To Save At Least 1 Million Naira Before The End Of 2024. by MasterJayJay: 9:39pm On Jan 07
2,740 naira * 365 odds
Or
365 naira * 2,740 odds

3 Likes

Re: The Easiest Way To Save At Least 1 Million Naira Before The End Of 2024. by MrEDUCATION(m): 11:11pm On Jan 07
Tenplet:

Exactly 💯
Re: The Easiest Way To Save At Least 1 Million Naira Before The End Of 2024. by Gadafii: 12:51am On Jan 08
Some of you are very funny, you didn’t give a tangible and sustainable way for one to make money, but you want one to save 2.7k daily to save 1m at the end of the year

Where he wan see the 2k to save

4 Likes

Re: The Easiest Way To Save At Least 1 Million Naira Before The End Of 2024. by kellybently(m): 1:02am On Jan 08
WebSEOExpert:

This is exactly what I wanted to ask grin

Na person wey get money dey talk about investment. Save first, then invest.

These Fintech Apps gives you better interest on your savings than the conventional Nigerian Banks

how much is the annual interest rate?

save a little invest. save and invest. don't wait till you have 1 million.

1million today in the next 6 months the purchasing power 'll reduced with the current state of Nigeria economy.

Best advice I can give anybody use your money to buy stable coin preferable USDT.
Re: The Easiest Way To Save At Least 1 Million Naira Before The End Of 2024. by WebSEOExpert(m): 7:16am On Jan 08
kellybently:

how much is the annual interest rate?

save a little invest. save and invest. don't wait till you have 1 million.

1million today in the next 6 months the purchasing power 'll reduced with the current state of Nigeria economy.

Best advice I can give anybody use your money to buy stable coin preferable USDT.

You have a point
Re: The Easiest Way To Save At Least 1 Million Naira Before The End Of 2024. by Tenplet(m): 9:30am On Jan 08
@ Op I need a website can we talk?
Re: The Easiest Way To Save At Least 1 Million Naira Before The End Of 2024. by Tenplet(m): 9:31am On Jan 08
Op I need a website can we talk?
Re: The Easiest Way To Save At Least 1 Million Naira Before The End Of 2024. by WebSEOExpert(m): 11:32am On Jan 08
Tenplet:
Op I need a website can we talk?

Of course ..... 07065988960 Whatsapp
Re: The Easiest Way To Save At Least 1 Million Naira Before The End Of 2024. by MrBroke(m): 11:45am On Jan 08
Life is easy if you plan. I no fit broke or beg anybody for this life
Re: The Easiest Way To Save At Least 1 Million Naira Before The End Of 2024. by DrBESTJC(m): 6:50pm On Jan 08
MrBroke:
Life is easy if you plan. I no fit broke or beg anybody for this life

Exactly.... Proper planning and execution

1 Like

Re: The Easiest Way To Save At Least 1 Million Naira Before The End Of 2024. by U1(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08
Zxcvbnmghtr:

I still wonder why most people don't like to pay their rent until they are embarrassed.
It is sheer wickedness by most tenants.

I believe this is why some landlords would want to know where a person works before they can grant them tenancy. That doesn't guarantee anything!

As a landlord, just pray God gives you conscientious and honest tenants instead of just focusing on where they work.
Re: The Easiest Way To Save At Least 1 Million Naira Before The End Of 2024. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:19pm On Jan 08
U1:

I believe this is why some landlords would want to know where a person works before they can grant them tenancy. That doesn't guarantee anything!

As a landlord, just pray God gives you conscientious and honest tenants instead of just focusing on where they work.

You are right. But lol the worst of tenants is a police. grin
Re: The Easiest Way To Save At Least 1 Million Naira Before The End Of 2024. by U1(m): 9:42pm On Jan 08
Zxcvbnmghtr:

E be like say you get experience. cheesy
Re: The Easiest Way To Save At Least 1 Million Naira Before The End Of 2024. by DrBESTJC(m): 7:14am On Jan 09
Zxcvbnmghtr:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Easiest Way To Save At Least 1 Million Naira Before The End Of 2024. by WebSEOExpert(m): 12:17pm On Jan 12
Day169:
366 days in 2024 you mean @op.
.. in other words, 'no green for anybody' this year. cheesy

Yes oooo
Re: The Easiest Way To Save At Least 1 Million Naira Before The End Of 2024. by WebSEOExpert(m): 4:03pm On Mar 03
Dollar to Naira be like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Paid For Online Goods And Services In Nigeria? / Nospecto / Investing In Forex Trading:pls Help With Genuine Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.