Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Why This Popular Deliverance Minister In Nigeria Resigned, Will Shock You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why This Popular Deliverance Minister In Nigeria Resigned, Will Shock You (155 Views)

Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / Dr Stella Immanuel Is A MFM Deliverance Minister / Can You Recommend Any Deeper Life Prophet And Deliverance Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why This Popular Deliverance Minister In Nigeria Resigned, Will Shock You by Veejay123: 11:06pm On Jan 07
It was mixed feelings today at Christ Chosen Tabernacle, as Servant Victor David, a one time Ragae Musician by the stage name, Dr Hammer of the "Old Mama Youngy fame", who is now a servant My of God with the auntion for deliverance, tendered his resignation letter to Church council.

He said it has been a joyous and glamorous moment ever since he started ministering from the time the ministry was founded in year 2011.

He said it was an opportunity for him and his family and will like to use this opportunity to appreciate everyone one of them who had been there physically, spiritually, Financially and morally for him and his family while he was the servant of God.

He prayed that, God almighty will bless them and their family greatly and give them a supernatural turnaround that will shock their enemies in Jesus name.

He continued, " I am presently tendering this letter of resignation because the bible says, there is time for everything, quoting Ecclesiastes 3 V 1-8.

He said 'like I said, some few weeks ago, the Almighty God has given devine instructions for the birth of three new Ministries and I will need to be active on them like never before.

The Ministries are: 1. Champions Network Inter'l 2. Champions Deliverance Ministry 3. Prophetess Vivian International Ministry.

The above Ministries are going to be demanding and time consuming.

As a result, there will have to be an appointment of a disciple from the present disciples who will be in charge from henceforth.

He concluded that, the a financial report of the ministry will be submitted next week.

He thanked everyone for accepting his letter in good faith and prayed for an uncommon blessing for them.

On the other hand, the Spoke person for the Council, who was shocked, said he was too small to accept the resignation letter of the servant of God, however, requested that he should please help so that, God will select the right person that will lead them by himself.

The servant of God now told them, God will definitely choose a replacement by himself from His disciples, to carry on His work.

Re: Why This Popular Deliverance Minister In Nigeria Resigned, Will Shock You by missjekyll: 5:34am On Jan 08
Veejay123:
It was mixed feelings today at Christ Chosen Tabernacle, as Servant Victor David, a one time Ragae Musician by the stage name, Dr Hammer of the "Old Mama Youngy fame", who is now a servant My of God with the auntion for deliverance, tendered his resignation letter to Church council.

He said it has been a joyous and glamorous moment ever since he started ministering from the time the ministry was founded in year 2011.

He said it was an opportunity for him and his family and will like to use this opportunity to appreciate everyone one of them who had been there physically, spiritually, Financially and morally for him and his family while he was the servant of God.

He prayed that, God almighty will bless them and their family greatly and give them a supernatural turnaround that will shock their enemies in Jesus name.

He continued, " I am presently tendering this letter of resignation because the bible says, there is time for everything, quoting Ecclesiastes 3 V 1-8.

He said 'like I said, some few weeks ago, the Almighty God has given devine instructions for the birth of three new Ministries and I will need to be active on them like never before.

The Ministries are: 1. Champions Network Inter'l 2. Champions Deliverance Ministry 3. Prophetess Vivian International Ministry.

The above Ministries are going to be demanding and time consuming.

As a result, there will have to be an appointment of a disciple from the present disciples who will be in charge from henceforth.

He concluded that, the a financial report of the ministry will be submitted next week.

He thanked everyone for accepting his letter in good faith and prayed for an uncommon blessing for them.

On the other hand, the Spoke person for the Council, who was shocked, said he was too small to accept the resignation letter of the servant of God, however, requested that he should please help so that, God will select the right person that will lead them by himself.

The servant of God now told them, God will definitely choose a replacement by himself from His disciples, to carry on His work.

(1) (Reply)

Save Me From The Deadly "Man Of God": Bishop Victor Obi Onukaogu, Daddy Hezekiah / Healing Properties Of Kola / Destiny Helpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.