Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

How Authentic Is Investment On Kuda Microfinance Bank App - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Authentic Is Investment On Kuda Microfinance Bank App (270 Views)

How To Create British Pound (GBP) Account On Kuda Bank App / Kuda Microfinance Bank Scammed Me? / How To Make N20,000 This December - Earn N200 Per Referral On Kuda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Authentic Is Investment On Kuda Microfinance Bank App by Mear23: 11:12pm On Jan 07
Good evening Nairalander.
The experience of last year and numerous responsibilities associated with it expanded my reasoning. Seizing the opportunity of the fresh new year had been running through my mind.
I have been thinking of other sources of income that can generate some money aside my usual salary.
Just this evening, while scrolling through my Kuda App, I stumbled on the investment options on the app. However, my experience with stanbic ibtc mutual funds that couldn't generate enough yields after many months had got me thinking.
Experience people in the house, what can you say about investment options on Luda MFB.
Has anyone house tried it before and what was your experience??.
Better still, please suggest another trusted, verified and genuine investment platform
Re: How Authentic Is Investment On Kuda Microfinance Bank App by maci(m): 10:37am On Jan 09
Mear23:
Good evening Nairalander.
The experience of last year and numerous responsibilities associated with it expanded my reasoning. Seizing the opportunity of the fresh new year had been running through my mind.
I have been thinking of other sources of income that can generate some money aside my usual salary.
Just this evening, while scrolling through my Kuda App, I stumbled on the investment options on the app. However, my experience with stanbic ibtc mutual funds that couldn't generate enough yields after many months had got me thinking.
Experience people in the house, what can you say about investment options on Luda MFB.
Has anyone house tried it before and what was your experience??.
Better still, please suggest another trusted, verified and genuine investment platform

Go on with it bro... 100% guarantee and genuine..., no lost of funds or investment.., withdrawal at anytime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Authentic Is Investment On Kuda Microfinance Bank App by Mear23: 2:06pm On Feb 11
Thank you very much bro
I have actually tried it once sometimes ago, and out of fear, I withdrew few days into the investment.
With this your advice, I will give it a trial once more
maci:

Go on with it bro... 100% guarantee and genuine..., no lost of funds or investment.., withdrawal at anytime.
Re: How Authentic Is Investment On Kuda Microfinance Bank App by Pdsco: 6:16pm On Feb 11
Hello OP,

Just in case you want to diversify, kindly check this NL post https://www.nairaland.com/7753927/get-least-12-interest-savings. It gives higher returns with more options to select from.
Re: How Authentic Is Investment On Kuda Microfinance Bank App by Mear23: 11:16pm On Feb 11
Thanks
I will checkit out
Pdsco:
Hello OP,

Just in case you want to diversify, kindly check this NL post https://www.nairaland.com/7753927/get-least-12-interest-savings. It gives higher returns with more options to select from.

(1) (Reply)

Fragg Loan Accessible In Lagos And Ibadan For Existing Sme Without Deposit / White Oak Courts - C Of O - #4m.. / 350$$ Bitcoin Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.