Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal (53093 Views)

Sadio Mane Marries 19-year-old Longtime Girlfriend, Aisha Tamba Ahead Of AFCON 2 / Reactions As Beautiful Photos Of Sadio Mane And His Wife Aisha Tamba Emerge / Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by Emma1Oj(m): 9:59am On Jan 08
To Mane and what he represents to his pple, soft hearted and sympathetic, God bless this union!!

If our players can replicate Mane, their community won't solely depend on government.

Mane God will keep embarrassing you with His Glory and Grace.
Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by Didi2d(m): 10:00am On Jan 08
Hope Aisha also have a selfless and charitable heart.
Make she no go dey discourage mane from doing his charitable works.
If mane stop giving back to the society, we should know who caused it

Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by 12345baba(m): 10:01am On Jan 08
Tunde835:
Bro I'm not single I have babes
ur single abeg
Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by Osanoghodua1: 10:01am On Jan 08
Congratulation to Sadio, a greater guy. Who notice the beautiful dress of the wife? Northern Nigeria would have called for her arrest.

Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by youngrhosy(m): 10:01am On Jan 08
Barakallah fihi my guy
Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by Onucs(m): 10:02am On Jan 08
Love and sports🌚🌚
Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by BloomingDale(f): 10:02am On Jan 08
Freshtruth:
This woman go still cashout via divorce grin

JASONjnr:
He better behaves like Hakimi....

Nobody trust these women anymore.....

If you loseguard, they will suck your finances dry and treat you like they did to Emeka Ike, and some will go as far as turning your own kids against you.

Tunde835:
This guy neva learn from Hakimi

Give me an example of those laws here in Africa. I know African men don’t like their wives and children enough to try to protect them like that. Those laws were made by the white man to try to protect his woman and children.

Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by Tunde835(m): 10:02am On Jan 08
12345baba:
ur single abeg
I'm chatting with one right now
Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by soullove1881(m): 10:02am On Jan 08
UptownVibes:
Mane my guy. Congrats,but don't forget Hakimi and his wisdom ooo.. A word they say is enough for a wise man..

No b white he married

Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by money121(m): 10:02am On Jan 08
Congrat
Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by Father4all: 10:03am On Jan 08
Creamer
Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by EreluRoz: 10:03am On Jan 08
Awnn
Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by NobleSeed(m): 10:03am On Jan 08
watin be this abeg? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Stargangz:
Her name look somehow, which one be tamba? grin cheesy Tamba in yoruba means to Wash Yansh. Make Aisha no go Tamba for Mane make he no go turn to gbewudani (mumu).
Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by vickydevoka(m): 10:03am On Jan 08
Tunde835:
This guy neva learn from Hakimi
Salah is 4 x richer than mane. And he has been married. Mane married at the right time. He settled everyone before he got married
Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by stagger: 10:07am On Jan 08
Freshtruth:
This woman go still cashout via divorce grin
Not in Senegal. The country is a highly Islamic, conservative society. I have been there myself and seen the ways of life of the people.

Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by Myhusband(m): 10:10am On Jan 08
HML to MMMM
Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by israelmao(m): 10:11am On Jan 08
See husband see wife!
Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:11am On Jan 08
Con
Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by 3seriez(m): 10:12am On Jan 08
The write up come be like say na Alexreports write am. Too much English and hype. Though Mane na Better baller sha. Happy married life to them.
Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by donmik: 10:13am On Jan 08
My man will never carry last in anything good.
Congratulations and a happy home I wish u
Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by tonyshine01: 10:14am On Jan 08
Money good o
Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by donmik: 10:14am On Jan 08
UptownVibes:
Mane my guy. Congrats,but don't forget Hakimi and his wisdom ooo.. A word they say is enough for a wise man..

This is Africa!

Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by BabaO2: 10:15am On Jan 08
UptownVibes:
This na african vs african.

Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by Morbeta11(m): 10:16am On Jan 08
This guy is too modest.
Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:16am On Jan 08
Tunde835:
Bro I'm not single I have babes

Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:17am On Jan 08
UptownVibes:

Hausa/Arab ladies no dey do like that.

Na western women dey do that one
Even Hakimi girl, na western girl

Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:20am On Jan 08
Congratulations to you and your beautiful wife,Mane. May your union be blessed abundantly in Christ Jesus name,amen.
Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by femi4: 10:21am On Jan 08
UptownVibes:
He married an African woman

Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash / Jay Jay Okocha's Daughter, Danniie Slays In New Pictures / Iheanacho & Onyekuru Engage In A Play Fight In Cameroon (Photos, Video)