Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal (53101 Views)

Sadio Mane Marries 19-year-old Longtime Girlfriend, Aisha Tamba Ahead Of AFCON 2 / Reactions As Beautiful Photos Of Sadio Mane And His Wife Aisha Tamba Emerge / Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by oyekan1997(m): 1:23pm On Jan 08
UptownVibes:
If I will,it will be towards the end for the year,for vacation.. And must be when Mane is around, so that we can discussion football wink If he can make his team loose to an underdog,so we could cashout big time. cheesy Well its good to know that we have Senegalese here too.. Do you guys have a forum like this too in Senegal?

You be weyrey chief grin grin grin
Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by bitbillionaire: 1:29pm On Jan 08
Sadio Mane, the greatest African footballer of all times as far as I am concern!

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by Obakoolex(m): 2:13pm On Jan 08
advanceDNA:

Many things Like what....??

I never told u anything is wrong with being married...u are the one automatically trying to make being single look like something forbidden
Likewise I never told you being single is forbidden.
But when you're of age, you will understand better.
Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by TRAPLORD13: 2:23pm On Jan 08
Happy for my guy.
God Bless your new Home
Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by advanceDNA: 2:23pm On Jan 08
Obakoolex:

Likewise I never told you being single is forbidden.
But when you're of age, you will understand better.

Sigh.......
Understand what?? Please carry ur fallacy else where

If nothing is wrong with being married and not being married.....what else are u insinuating I will understand when I become 80 years old like u..... U have no point yet u want to assume u are older and that automatically makes u know more...thats just being condescending and obnoxious at the same time... It's irritating

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by Konquest: 2:34pm On Jan 08
damilola4162:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/sadio-mane-marries-longtime-girlfriend-aisha-tamba-girlfriend-7-days-to-2023-african-cup-of-nations
Aisha Tamba like her spouse Sadio Mane, is originally from Casamança [Casamance] and speaks Madingue.

Casamança [Casamance] is in the southern region (in the red area of the map below) of Senegal just south of Gambia where a deadly separatist movement has been going on for years now.

1 Share

Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by Burgerlomo: 2:39pm On Jan 08
Congratulations! May God almighty bless their union, Amen. 🙏
Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by sylve11: 4:25pm On Jan 08
GanagiBitrus:
Once married, a man never remains same - he's either better or worse. smiley

Na so. cool

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by Obakoolex(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08
advanceDNA:

Sigh.......
Understand what?? Please carry ur fallacy else where

If nothing is wrong with being married and not being married.....what else are u insinuating I will understand when I become 80 years old like u..... U have no point yet u want to assume u are older and that automatically makes u know more...thats just being condescending and obnoxious at the same time... It's irritating
Sorry I don't have your time kid, now run along
Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by Tunde835(m): 6:16pm On Jan 08
BloomingDale:

No it did not backfire. The white man is happy to take care of his woman and children. You hardly see them go to court for such issues. Most people I see complaining are Blacks and African men. Drinking panadol for another man’s headache. You need to go online and see the lack of respect they have for you guys. Shame dey always catch me for una.
Nah the issue of men getting affected by divorce cuts across race and affects white people. It happened to jeff bezos and you won't tell me Bill gates wasn't devastated by his wife divorcing him.
Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by BloomingDale(f): 7:42pm On Jan 08
Tunde835:
Nah the issue of men getting affected by divorce cuts across race and affects white people. It happened to jeff bezos and you won't tell me Bill gates wasn't devastated by his wife divorcing him.

Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates? Did you read up on their history? You think they made it so without the help of their wives? You think emotional, mental and physical help from their wives count for nothing? Did you hear Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates complaining?
Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by West501(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08
UptownVibes:
Mane my guy. Congrats,but don't forget Hakimi and his wisdom ooo.. A word they say is enough for a wise man..

Very important 👌

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by Melagros(m): 11:16pm On Jan 08
talk2hb1:

Their is nothing like that in Senegal
I agree with you because Senegal is Africa
Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by BALLOSKI: 11:57pm On Jan 08
AlabiKILLER2023:
Fine gal with hairy punnana ToTo
see wetin u de imagine about person wife...

Smh
Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by planetx: 3:09am On Jan 09
IJEYdiamond:
I am seeing three different women.... abeg which one ooooo...🙃??
Same person
Re: Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:09am On Jan 09
planetx:
Same person

Okayyyyyyy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash / Jay Jay Okocha's Daughter, Danniie Slays In New Pictures / Iheanacho & Onyekuru Engage In A Play Fight In Cameroon (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.