Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Breaking - Israel Says Army Ready To Go To War With Hezbollah - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking - Israel Says Army Ready To Go To War With Hezbollah (983 Views)

Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) / Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany / Britain Will Go To War With Russia If Putin Attacks NATO - Sajid Javid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking - Israel Says Army Ready To Go To War With Hezbollah by CoronaVirusPro: 5:48pm On Jan 08
SIONKPO1:

Ask the Hashemites and Egyptians they will school you,stop sounding like a mentally deranged clown on public space.
If you so care l,enter plane to Gaza and fight alongside Hamas.
GOD BLESS ISRAEL

Do you have to oink!
Re: Breaking - Israel Says Army Ready To Go To War With Hezbollah by chiagozien(m): 5:51pm On Jan 08
CoronaVirusPro:

We don't take units! We count tens!

Be patient!
You mean how Israel is counting tens in Gaza
Re: Breaking - Israel Says Army Ready To Go To War With Hezbollah by Nicepoker(m): 8:34pm On Jan 08
CoronaVirusPro:
grin grin grin grin

Comedians!

US only need to stop funding and they will be roasted!

A shithole filled with cowards, talking about fighting a brave army with bad ass ideology and morale!

Even the US intelligence already knows Israel will be defeated!

How many fronts does the shithole want to fight!

I am sure you are typing this under your bed.
Re: Breaking - Israel Says Army Ready To Go To War With Hezbollah by CoronaVirusPro: 8:35pm On Jan 08
Nicepoker:
I am sure you are typing this under your bed.

No! On your bed!

Dunce!
Re: Breaking - Israel Says Army Ready To Go To War With Hezbollah by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:19pm On Jan 08
Pls Capture criminal nassarallah fast and end this war angry
Re: Breaking - Israel Says Army Ready To Go To War With Hezbollah by Raf4: 4:18am On Jan 09
CoronaVirusPro:

Relax!

Watch the movie!

You are too anxious!
We're watching the movie already and we're seeing how your rag-head terrorists are being eliminated one by one while you people are just wailing and shouting "fvck isreal" but can do nothing.
Re: Breaking - Israel Says Army Ready To Go To War With Hezbollah by Gainman: 7:19am On Jan 09
CoronaVirusPro:

Watch the movie!

The Zionist did same in South Africa, me and you know how it ended.

Too early to celebrate!
u better go sit down somewhere. This no be soccer. U dey your face me i face u room con dey analyze war. Wetin u know, Wetin concern you sef. Idf don almost finish Gaza u still dey get hope. Gaza nah your home? Islamic terrorist killed innocent people for north central u people kept quiet because d killers are your brothers. Killings is happening at your backyard but u dey put nose for Isreal war. U no get sense
Re: Breaking - Israel Says Army Ready To Go To War With Hezbollah by misreal(m): 9:16am On Jan 09
Gainman:
u better go sit down somewhere. This no be soccer. U dey your face me i face u room con dey analyze war. Wetin u know, Wetin concern you sef. Idf don almost finish Gaza u still dey get hope. Gaza nah your home? Islamic terrorist killed innocent people for north central u people kept quiet because d killers are your brothers. Killings is happening at your backyard but u dey put nose for Isreal war. U no get sense
Gaza don almost finish,him dey here dey make noise.
When his brothers are doing the killing,he keeps quiet.
But when they are killing his brothers,he shouts genocide.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Time Is Obama's Inauguration And State The Channel / Prostitutes Of Dominican Republic / Robert Mugabe,s Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.