Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug (2596 Views)

How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock / BBC Investigation Unveils Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua’s Atrocities, Life Of / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug by adesegun121(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08
How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock

A three-part investigative documentary done by the BBC has revealed how the late Nigerian Pastor, Temitope Balogun Joshua, better known as TB Joshua constantly abused and tortured his daughter, Ajoke.

In the documentary, TB Joshua’s disciples claimed that Ajoke was gotten outside lawful marriage and was subjected to a series of torture and humiliation by the late cleric who viewed her existence as a big threat to his reputation as a man of God.

Ajoke claimed that he never felt fatherly affection from the late pastor and that her father compelled her to be a disciple to ruin her life.

She said, “It was very difficult to watch this man preach every Sunday. Topics about love and about mercy. They feel very strange coming from his lips. I stared myself in the mirror lots of times, so maybe I didn’t look like him. Maybe. For as long as I can remember, I had been raised as TB Joshua’s daughter.”

“That kind of pain cannot be put into words. I feel like, you know, maybe I really don’t deserve to be alive. We are talking about years and years of abuse, consistent abuse, abuse that wasn’t ending,” she said.

She added that other disciples also joined her father to compound the humiliation.

She said, “The disciples were both brainwashed and enablers. Everybody was just acting based on commands like zombies. Nobody was questioning beyond fanatics. Where does your conscience come? How far can your conscience go without some form of accountability?”

“I knew the child, Ajoke, right from birth. She’s his actual daughter. His biological daughter from another woman outside of wedlock,” one of the disciples also gave his remark on Ajoke’s relationship with TB Joshua.

“Ajoke grew inside the Synagogue like an outcast. I think he wanted to keep her secret. I don’t think he wanted anyone to know who she was. The message about Ajoke was that she had terrible evil spirits that needed to be driven out,” another female disciple revealed.

“He hated her, and he punished her for being born. Her existence was probably the biggest threat to his reputation. What’s her fault? What has that girl done? It pains me she was still very young that time. Can you imagine how heartless we were?” the disciple added.

The allegations of abuse in a secretive Nigerian compound span almost 30 years. More than 25 former members spoke to the BBC – from the UK, Nigeria, US, South Africa, Ghana, Namibia and Germany – giving powerful corroborating testimony about their experiences within the church, spanning three decades up to 2019. The British victims were all between 15 and 21 years old when they joined the church. Multiple BBC interviewees compared their experiences to like being in a cult.

Upon his death in June 2021, TB Joshua was hailed as one of the most influential pastors in African history. Rising from poverty in Nigeria in the 1990s, he built an evangelical empire stretching across the globe, and counted among his associates dozens of political leaders, celebrities and international footballers.

The BBC said it contacted the current leadership of the Synagogue Church of All Nations with the allegations in this film. They replied: “Making unfounded allegations against Prophet TB Joshua is not a new occurrence.”

“None of the allegations was ever substantiated,” the leadership was quoted as saying.

They did not respond to the details of the allegations, the BBC said.

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/how-my-father-late-nigerian-pastor-tb-joshua-constantly-abused-me-ajoke-daughter-had-outside-wedlock/

lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmod

2 Likes

Re: How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug by adesegun121(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08
All is well
Re: How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug by Xscape1993(m): 4:35pm On Jan 08
Fake news from fake people...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug by Christistruth00: 4:38pm On Jan 08
This not News

TB Joshua was evil

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug by Righthussle: 4:39pm On Jan 08
E no go reach front page but the man was a demon.

If na Wike story na fast fast dey go put am for front page

7 Likes

Re: How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug by Alphamentips: 4:40pm On Jan 08
Normally nobody knack pass Pastors/Priests, Lecturers, employers of labour and men who have wards they take care of.

But we rather moot it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug by TruthsFM: 4:40pm On Jan 08
adesegun121:
How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock

A three-part investigative documentary done by the BBC has revealed how the late Nigerian Pastor, Temitope Balogun Joshua, better known as TB Joshua constantly abused and tortured his daughter, Ajoke.

In the documentary, TB Joshua’s disciples claimed that Ajoke was gotten outside lawful marriage and was subjected to a series of torture and humiliation by the late cleric who viewed her existence as a big threat to his reputation as a man of God.

Ajoke claimed that he never felt fatherly affection from the late pastor and that her father compelled her to be a disciple to ruin her life.

She said, “It was very difficult to watch this man preach every Sunday. Topics about love and about mercy. They feel very strange coming from his lips. I stared myself in the mirror lots of times, so maybe I didn’t look like him. Maybe. For as long as I can remember, I had been raised as TB Joshua’s daughter.”

“That kind of pain cannot be put into words. I feel like, you know, maybe I really don’t deserve to be alive. We are talking about years and years of abuse, consistent abuse, abuse that wasn’t ending,” she said.

She added that other disciples also joined her father to compound the humiliation.

She said, “The disciples were both brainwashed and enablers. Everybody was just acting based on commands like zombies. Nobody was questioning beyond fanatics. Where does your conscience come? How far can your conscience go without some form of accountability?”

“I knew the child, Ajoke, right from birth. She’s his actual daughter. His biological daughter from another woman outside of wedlock,” one of the disciples also gave his remark on Ajoke’s relationship with TB Joshua.

“Ajoke grew inside the Synagogue like an outcast. I think he wanted to keep her secret. I don’t think he wanted anyone to know who she was. The message about Ajoke was that she had terrible evil spirits that needed to be driven out,” another female disciple revealed.

“He hated her, and he punished her for being born. Her existence was probably the biggest threat to his reputation. What’s her fault? What has that girl done? It pains me she was still very young that time. Can you imagine how heartless we were?” the disciple added.

The allegations of abuse in a secretive Nigerian compound span almost 30 years. More than 25 former members spoke to the BBC – from the UK, Nigeria, US, South Africa, Ghana, Namibia and Germany – giving powerful corroborating testimony about their experiences within the church, spanning three decades up to 2019. The British victims were all between 15 and 21 years old when they joined the church. Multiple BBC interviewees compared their experiences to like being in a cult.

Upon his death in June 2021, TB Joshua was hailed as one of the most influential pastors in African history. Rising from poverty in Nigeria in the 1990s, he built an evangelical empire stretching across the globe, and counted among his associates dozens of political leaders, celebrities and international footballers.

The BBC said it contacted the current leadership of the Synagogue Church of All Nations with the allegations in this film. They replied: “Making unfounded allegations against Prophet TB Joshua is not a new occurrence.”

“None of the allegations was ever substantiated,” the leadership was quoted as saying.

They did not respond to the details of the allegations, the BBC said.

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/how-my-father-late-nigerian-pastor-tb-joshua-constantly-abused-me-ajoke-daughter-had-outside-wedlock/

lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmod
fake news just to tarnish the image of late senior prophet Tb Joshua and his ministry
Re: How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:42pm On Jan 08
Xscape1993:
What if it`s true?

2 Likes

Re: How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug by StrongAlphMale: 4:48pm On Jan 08
TB Joshua get pekin out of wedlock?

So many mysterious things coming out from this man recently

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug by Proudlyomonna: 4:49pm On Jan 08
SyrusdeHansome:

What if it`s true?

Fake news joor grin

If it is true,then We should sure need the side story of the other party,but Him don die.

Most of this shildren ehhn,if you no use strong hand hold them,them go send You to early grave.

TB Joshua was a great man who lived His life doing good and charity, this I can assure You.
Re: How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug by Annnabel001(f): 4:50pm On Jan 08
Keep the family matter to yourself
Re: How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug by oz4real83(m): 5:17pm On Jan 08
According to report from BBC, he forced women to have abortions when they became pregnant for him", but one question I have is this- why didn't he force the mother of this alleged daughter for abortion, even when "he knew her existence will tarnish his image"? As I said before, many things are not adding up.

1 Like

Re: How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug by Jeon(f): 5:26pm On Jan 08
😮😮😮😮

You can never hide anything from the sun.

2 Likes

Re: How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug by Racoon(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08
TB Joshua has long left this world. Let God see to it.
Re: How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug by Harmless1b(m): 5:42pm On Jan 08
Hmmm, are they afraid to speak up when he's alive..

Make una keep una stories to unaself, abi wetin una wan make we do now . Make we go arrest his corps?

4 Likes

Re: How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug by paramakina202: 5:45pm On Jan 08
I knew all along he was an occult scammer who was operating in the name of the lord.

1 Like

Re: How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug by honour7: 5:57pm On Jan 08
oz4real83:
According to report from BBC, he forced women to have abortions when they became pregnant for him", but one question I have is this- why didn't he force the mother of this alleged daughter for abortion, even when "he knew her existence will tarnish his image"? As I said before, many things are not adding up.

They are just bitter souls that the largeness of the ministry did not get to. Person dey alive u no talk, e die you no talk, na 3 yrs later after e die nai you wan con dey talk, so how are we to know the other side of the story now. So because say na BBC now make we believe.

1 Like

Re: How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug by CJStarz: 6:33pm On Jan 08
Cowards, lying against a dead man

1 Like

Re: How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug by MorataFC: 6:36pm On Jan 08
Xscape1993:
ok
Re: How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug by Golan007: 6:50pm On Jan 08
Nothing wey Nigerians no go defend.

1 Like

Re: How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug by Beverlyjean(f): 7:18pm On Jan 08
Xscape1993:

People.like u give abusers morale to continue their evil acts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:19pm On Jan 08
Proudlyomonna:

Fake news joor grin

If it is true,then We should sure need the side story of the other party,but Him don die.

Most of this shildren ehhn,if you no use strong hand hold them,them go send You to early grave.

TB Joshua was a great man who lived His life doing good and charity, this I can assure You.

He was a great man in the eyes of man.
Re: How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug by Beverlyjean(f): 7:21pm On Jan 08
TB might have killed himself or faked his death...cos his death was soooo sudden...immediately after he learnt that his disciples had spoken with BBC ... within days, we heard of his death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug by Astra101: 8:03pm On Jan 08
Testimonies from 25 people is no joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug by Ezmans: 8:15pm On Jan 08
TruthsFM:
fake news just to tarnish the image of late senior prophet Tb Joshua and his ministry
can you mention junior & senior prophets in the bible?
Re: How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug by TheGoodFellow: 8:21pm On Jan 08
Why blackmail a dead man. There is more to this things happening
Re: How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug by Proudlyomonna: 8:21pm On Jan 08
SyrusdeHansome:

He was a great man in the eyes of man.

And You are God's personal assistant to know He is not a great man in God's eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:02pm On Jan 08
You can't shave aan in his absence angry
Re: How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug by DaddyJapan(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08
Xscape1993:

It is a long time coming but Cult-Daddy was always going to face a day of reckoning. cool
In fact for all we know, his stroke/undisclosed illness might even have been triggered by advanced knowledge of this particular investigation.

Di man for di heart of Scoan dey regarded as one of di most influential pastors for African history.

E die unexpectedly, for June 2021, just days afta we record many of our first interviews.
Source: https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/articles/cxwd9ljddy0o

This one is a small win for his victims who are still struggling to achieve proper rehabilitation and restitution.

Now the demythification of Cult-Daddy can kick into full swing, in spite of feeble protests by Fani-Kayode and all other cult members.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:43pm On Jan 08
More proof up there that people are stupid and will defend anyone, the man was obviously crooked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug by id4sho(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08
Beverlyjean:
TB might have killed himself or faked his death...cos his death was soooo sudden...immediately after he learnt that his disciples had spoken with BBC ... within days, we heard of his death
Interesting

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Pastors Not Scared Of The Wrath Of God / I Want To Convert To Islam / Did God Foresee The Fall Of Mankind ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.