Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu (3900 Views)

SDP Is Doing Very Well In Kogi... Am Surprised / The APC National Women Leader Dr Betta Edu Shines At Ekiti APC Campaign / Betta Edu Joins APC, Launches Campaign For National Women Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by MrProlific95: 7:10pm On Jan 08
Sincerely speaking, I don't expect much from a Tinubu Presidency in the aspect of anti corruption Fight but the swift suspension of Betta Edu and the NSIP czar and the order for their thorough investigation points to something that leaves me confused.

It is President Tinubu the Bullion Van master we are talking about oo

6 Likes

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by Justnation: 8:35pm On Jan 08
MrProlific95:
Sincerely speaking, I don't expect much from a Tinubu Presidency in the aspect of anti corruption Fight but the swift suspension of Betta Edu and the NSIP czar and the order for their thorough investigation points to something that leaves me confused.

That suspension was just to save face, the woman was used to score cheap political points nothing more to it

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by ddippset(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08
There's nothing to be surprised about.

The woman was never part of Tinubu's close persons, not part of his inner circle.

Besides she already admitted wrong doing by herself by admitting she paid money into a private account.

So what is the big deal that Tinubu suspended her?

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by flokii: 8:41pm On Jan 08
The President made it clear that he wouldn't tolerate any nonsense from the Ministers of the Federal Republic of Nigeria..

It's the logical thing to do at this point in time.. Let her go and explain herself to the antigraft agency.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by Ttalk: 8:43pm On Jan 08
Association of Obidients are forming opinion on Tinubu's head.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by ElSudani: 8:46pm On Jan 08
ddippset:

The woman was never part of Tinubu's close persons, not part of his inner circle.

Besides she already admitted wrong doing by herself by admitting she paid money into a private account.

This clearly shows the problem with Nigeria is not limited to leaders alone.
She admitted wrongdoing and Tinubu should have just said go and sin no more?
Alison Madueke and Stella Oduah comes to mind, just leave them to plunder till they can plunder no more.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by bdon12: 9:14pm On Jan 08
MrProlific95:

Omo d thing funny me....its like adamu of kano saying a particular apc cannot be allowed becos hes corrupt
Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by VEXT: 10:34pm On Jan 08
Bcus she is a Christian

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by Gadafii: 10:49pm On Jan 08
Until she and the other lady is jailed, and buhari probed I can’t be surprised by her suspension

It’s just to save face because of public outcry nothing more

The tunji guy too has been fingered to be beneficiary of beta edu cash transfer to non existing entities “owned” by him

1 Like

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by Depriest2020: 10:57pm On Jan 08
Steal but don't be caught. If you're caught, you are on your own.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by tunde1200(m): 11:02pm On Jan 08
flokii:
The President made it clear that he wouldn't tolerate any nonsense from the Ministers of the Federal Republic of Nigeria..

It's the logical thing to do at this point in time.. Let her go and explain herself to the antigraft agency.
Simple as abc

1 Like

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by tunde1200(m): 11:04pm On Jan 08
VEXT:
Bcus she is a Christian

Can you please prove it

1 Like

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by Globad(f): 11:18pm On Jan 08
Justnation:

That suspension was just to save face, the woman was used to score cheap political points nothing more to it

Una no dey ever dey satisfied

Kai!

7 Likes

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by Globad(f): 11:21pm On Jan 08
Gadafii:
Until she and the other lady is jailed, and buhari probed I can’t be surprised by her suspension

The tunji guy too has been fingered to be beneficiary of better edu cash transfer to non rusting entities “owned” by him

Even when both of them are jailed, some people will still come up with other issues

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by Odogwuzack: 11:23pm On Jan 08
Gadafii:

The tunji guy too has been fingered to be beneficiary of better edu cash transfer to non rusting entities “owned” by him

Lol firstly, Tinubu don't care about what you think so forget about the 'save face' talk. grin

Secondly trying to robe in Tunji-Ojo reeks of Malicious intent if you can not state the specific part of constitution that he broke unlike Betta Edu.

He never awarded a contract, so he should be suspended because the company he founded several years ago executed a government contract?

Hate has turned most of you to something else.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by Beverlyjean(f): 11:25pm On Jan 08
Justnation:

Besides , Remi would have pressured her husband...knowing she's his side chic

1 Like

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by DMerciful(m): 11:30pm On Jan 08
All these incrementalists again. What Tinubu is doing is like damage control. She is being punished for not doing a clean job, Tinubu and Gbaja are aware of the corruption.
MrProlific95:

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by Gadafii: 11:40pm On Jan 08
Odogwuzack:

Lol firstly, Tinubu don't care about what you think so forget about the 'save face' talk. grin

Secondly trying to robe in Tunji-Ojo reeks of Malicious intent if you can not state the specific part of constitution that he broke unlike Betta Edu.

He never awarded a contract, so he should be suspended because the company he founded several years ago executed a government contract?

Hate has turned most of you to something else.
what govt project to the tune of over 400 million did that company executed

Company with no board members, no known track record of anything

I don’t need your bulaba to care about what I think, let him do what is right, I know that will be hard for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by aguluobi: 11:53pm On Jan 08
Look at every sphere of Lagos today to understand how he limited corruption in every sphere.

Today no one shortchange Lagos state in all aspect expect you collect bribe from outside the system.

Look at BRT Train LIRS n all others do you see any leakage ?!

Leaving Agbero outside Lagos control is a deliberate plan n if tomorrow he chose to do otherwise ordinary ₦5 Agbero will not be able to make.
This is why I laugh when those that know nothing about Lagos accuse him of corruption as if he is more corrupt than any other Nigeria politician.

MrProlific95:

2 Likes

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by Odogwuzack: 12:01am On Jan 09
Gadafii:
what govt project to the tune of over 400 million did that company executed

Company with no board members, no known track record of anything

I don’t need your bulaba to care about what I think, let him do what is right, I know that will be hard for him

State the specific sin of Tunji-Ojo according to Nigerian constitution or stop whining.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by kettykin: 12:02am On Jan 09
If Betty Edu was suspended what should happen to inec chairman bikonu

1 Like

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by Gadafii: 12:04am On Jan 09
Odogwuzack:

State the specific sin of Tunji-Ojo according to Nigerian constitution or stop whining.
over 4000 million was paid to the supposed company he established, for a project you can’t list or tell us

Don’t mention me again make thunder no strike you

1 Like

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by Odogwuzack: 12:20am On Jan 09
Gadafii:
over 4000 million was paid to the supposed company he established, for a project you can’t list or tell us

Don’t mention me again make thunder no strike you
Bring proof of the bolded and part of the constitution that warrants his sack.

You know you are not making any sense. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by Gainman: 12:59am On Jan 09
ddippset:

stop smoking igbo.

1 Like

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by Gadafii: 3:46am On Jan 09
Odogwuzack:

Bring proof of the bolded and part of the constitution that warrants his sack.

You know you are not making any sense. grin
it was you who said the company he is no longer a member of executed project for govt and I am asking you what project was that you are busy sharing screenshots

I shouldn’t be expecting anything sensible from agbado sha

1 Like

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by ddippset(m): 6:43am On Jan 09
ElSudani:

This clearly shows the problem with Nigeria is not limited to leaders alone.
She admitted wrongdoing and Tinubu should have just said go and sin no more?
Alison Madueke and Stella Oduah comes to mind, just leave them to plunder till they can plunder no more.
No..

Where, and How did I imply the section you bolded, that Tinubu should not order her prosecution because she admitted wrong doing?

Let me explain to you more slowly and carefully..

She already admitted wrong doing so Tinubu had to call for that prosecution.

He couldn't ignore anymore or run away from it.

It was clear even to an unborn baby that she had to be suspended.

So what Tinubu did was nothing exceptional to deserve all these praises.

I never said he shouldn't suspend her because she admitted wrong doing.

Infact the fact that she admitted it was the more reason Tiniubu had to suspend her.

1 Like

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by YorubaDemonswag: 6:46am On Jan 09
tunde1200:

Can you please prove it

Nah every senseless post you go dey quote? You need to learn how to ignore some useless post

2 Likes

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by UptownVibes(m): 7:38am On Jan 09
Game plan.. They are just using people's head to play ludo.

Now shay u don dey blive say the corrupt man na better person,right? cheesy

That was the plan and they got you and many others with the game.

1 Like

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by tunde1200(m): 9:41am On Jan 09
YorubaDemonswag:

Nah every senseless post you go dey quote? You need to learn how to ignore some useless post

Why is hard for you to communicate without insults
Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by EmperorCaesar(m): 9:45am On Jan 09
Gadafii:
it was you who said the company he is no longer a member of executed project for govt and I am asking you what project was that you are busy sharing screenshots

I shouldn’t be expecting anything sensible from agbado sha

Dont resort to personality attack

He just provided u with proofs, at least, from a newspaper outlet, just do same and counter proofs with bigger evidence

U no be woman wey dey quick dey abuse after dem don expose them
Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:48am On Jan 09
cry There is an animal that is so gluttonous, can't be satisfied. The name of the animal is PIG grin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbc Airing Another Lagos Documentary Tonight! ! ! ! / FIRST Governor Since Lagos History To Have 3 Deputies Within A Span Of 8 Years / Amazing Pictures Of Concord Hotel Renovated By Gov Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.