Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu (3942 Views)

SDP Is Doing Very Well In Kogi... Am Surprised / The APC National Women Leader Dr Betta Edu Shines At Ekiti APC Campaign / Betta Edu Joins APC, Launches Campaign For National Women Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by YorubaDemonswag: 10:09am On Jan 09
tunde1200:

Why is hard for you to communicate without insults

Maybe you should point out to where I insulted you in that post
Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by killsmith(f): 10:11am On Jan 09
You are all being played.
Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by NoGreeForAnyhod: 10:22am On Jan 09
MrProlific95:
Sincerely speaking, I don't expect much from a Tinubu Presidency in the aspect of anti corruption Fight but the swift suspension of Betta Edu and the NSIP czar and the order for their thorough investigation points to something that leaves me confused.

It is President Tinubu the Bullion Van master we are talking about oo

We don't care what hatred and anger filled people think about Tinubu. He is your President till 2031. Deal with that.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by NoGreeForAnyhod: 10:23am On Jan 09
Justnation:

That suspension was just to save face, the woman was used to score cheap political points nothing more to it

You too are a Nigerian, what have you ever been used to score?
Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by tunde1200(m): 10:37am On Jan 09
YorubaDemonswag:

Maybe you should point out where I insulted you in that post

Are you a Yoruba man?

If yes okan niwa, agbodo binu sirawa.
Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by Gadafii: 10:38am On Jan 09
EmperorCaesar:

Dont resort to personality attack

He just provided u with proofs, at least, from a newspaper outlet, just do same and counter proofs with bigger evidence

U no be woman wey dey quick dey abuse after dem don expose them
Tunji ojo claimed he resigned from being the director of the beneficiary but still a shareholder as at when the cash transfer was made does that exonerate him from being culpable, as a serving minister of the federation

Don’t be clever by half, you and I know that being a shareholder in an organization you benefit from what ever profit that organization makes, so in a nutshell Tunji ojo benefited from that fraudulent transfer wether he resigned as the director or not as long as he’s still a shareholder

1 Like

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by YorubaDemonswag: 10:56am On Jan 09
tunde1200:

Are you a Yoruba man?

If yes okan niwa, agbodo binu sirawa.

I'm a confirmed gbegiri and ewedu man,I'm not and I will never fight my brother,what I was saying is that you should have ignore that nitwit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by tunde1200(m): 11:08am On Jan 09
YorubaDemonswag:

I'm a confirmed gbegiri and ewedu man,I'm not and I will never fight my brother,what I was saying is that you should have ignore that nitwit.

Thank you
Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by YorubaDemonswag: 11:16am On Jan 09
tunde1200:

Thank you

You're welcome
Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by drmuchin: 12:20pm On Jan 09
Tinubu- the more you look...!
Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by Justnation: 9:01pm On Jan 09
Globad:

Una no dey ever dey satisfied

Kai!

Just as you were never satisfied with Jonathan, you may likely br among those that crucified Jonathan over Stella oduah
Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by aribisala0(m): 9:42pm On Jan 09
MrProlific95:
Sincerely speaking, I don't expect much from a Tinubu Presidency in the aspect of anti corruption Fight but the swift suspension of Betta Edu and the NSIP czar and the order for their thorough investigation points to something that leaves me confused.

When Tinubu was Governor no one stole anything without his permission . Check all his proteges like Fashola and Aregbesola are they wealthy?

He is an accountant so he is good at tracking the money
Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by Globad(f): 1:29pm On Jan 10
Justnation:

Just as you were never satisfied with Jonathan, you may likely br among those that crucified Jonathan over Stella oduah

You've just exposed your utter folly. Just read again "...you may likely be....

If I asked you to show any evidence of what I did to Jonathan, you would start rambling and uttering unmitigated nonsense.

Your thoughtless message also shows that the response of yourself and your ilk to the current administration is not borne out of patriotism but out of revenge on what you thought happened to Jonathan

Sadly for you lot, Jonathan has since moved on while you're still stuck in the past.

1 Like

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by Justnation: 3:31pm On Jan 10
Globad:

You've just exposed your utter folly. Just read again "...you may likely be....

If I asked you to show any evidence of what I did to Jonathan, you would start rambling and uttering unmitigated nonsense.

Your thoughtless message also shows that the response of yourself and your ilk to the current administration is not borne out of patriotism but out of revenge on what you thought happened to Jonathan

Sadly for you lot, Jonathan has since moved on while you're still stuck in the past.

You are miserably Languishing in self pity which you brought upon yourself through myopic narrow minded choice of leadership.
You will miserably continue to clutch on straws to defend the indefensible
Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by Globad(f): 9:37am On Jan 11
Justnation:

You are miserably Languishing in self pity which you brought upon yourself through myopic narrow minded choice of leadership.
You will miserably continue to clutch on straws to defend the indefensible

Another nonsense from a terminally diseased mind

The rubbish you have penned is not related to the issue at hand: another sign that you're deranged.

Again, Jonathan has moved on.

Listen: Jonathan is not hurting.

Can't you see that you're sick?
Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by Justnation: 1:44pm On Jan 11
Globad:

Another nonsense from a terminally diseased mind

The rubbish you have penned is not related to the issue at hand: another sign that you're deranged.

Again, Jonathan has moved on.

Listen: Jonathan is not hurting.

Can't you see that you're sick?

Go and take your medication before you become incurable
Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by Globad(f): 6:10pm On Jan 11
Justnation:

Go and take your medication before you become incurable

Another nonsense from your diseased brain

Just sit down and ask yourself if you're actually behaving normally

Your responses are out of point and irrational

Get well

1 Like

Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by Justnation: 8:43pm On Jan 11
Globad:

Another nonsense from your diseased brain

Just sit down and ask yourself if you're actually behaving normally

Your responses are out of point and irrational

Get well

People like you need to be schooled in mannerisms and decency two major ingredients you absolutely lack.
Please engage your uncles to do a good job on you
Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by Globad(f): 2:15pm On Jan 12
Justnation:

People like you need to be schooled in mannerisms and decency two major ingredients you absolutely lack.

You're so much in need of what you're recommending.

Again, you've demonstrated your shallowness, vindictiveness and utter folly.

Just check the exchanges from the beginning and the pathetic trail you've created

Spit!
Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by Globad(f): 2:16pm On Jan 12
Justnation:

You've been jumping from one general and imprecise argument to the other littering the whole place with stupidity.
Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by Justnation: 4:38pm On Jan 12
Globad:

You've been jumping from one general and imprecise argument to the other littering the whole place with stupidity.

Are you still around, I thought you have traveled to meet your uncles for proper schooling
Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by Globad(f): 10:28pm On Jan 12
Justnation:

Are you still around, I thought you have traveled to meet your uncles for proper schooling

Mumu

Person wey no get sense

Person wey mumu

Person wey dey vindictive

Person wey dey full of hatred

Nonsense person

Get lost!
Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by Globad(f): 10:29pm On Jan 12
Justnation:

Mind you, the way you write tells the sad story about your half-baked education.
Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by Justnation: 3:17am On Jan 13
Globad:

Mumu

Person wey no get sense

Person wey mumu

Person wey dey vindictive

Person wey dey full of hatred

Nonsense person

Get lost!

E pain you no be small.
Highest painment
good for you.
Small boy claiming to know what his elders know
Just stay away from transformers and high tension wires to avoid stories that touch the heart.
Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by Rolings: 3:19am On Jan 13
MrProlific95:

That's why PBAT did what he did
So that people will think he is serious about fighting corruption.

All na wash
Re: I Am Surprised Tinubu Suspended Betta Edu by Globad(f): 9:04am On Jan 13
Justnation:

E pain you no be small.
Highest painment
good for you.
Small boy claiming to know what his elders know
Just stay away from transformers and high tension wires to avoid stories that touch the heart.

You're obviously still mourning

Too much grief breaks the heart

Continue to mourn the loss of Jonathan and your other god

Jonathan no send you

Mumu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition / BREAKING NEWS: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway [see Photo] / Hilarious Photo: Fried Meat With Allah's Inscription Found In Ilorin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.