Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? (1241 Views)

Note: Apollo Or Anti-christ (who Is A Young Boy) Will Come From A popular Man / “I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) / ' Popular Man Of God Will Die' - Samuel Akinbodunse 15 Shocking 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by Hotfrom9ja: 7:42pm On Jan 08
Religion in Nigeria stands as one of the most prominent industries, generating millions of dollars annually.

Despite its sacred nature, controversies have surrounded Nigerian pastors, reverends, and evangelists over the years.

Recently, a highly respected Nigerian religious figure was exposed in a shocking video by the BBC, leaving many of his followers dismayed and disbelieving. See HERE

While some pastors have faced accusations from women for engaging in unscrupulous activities, the church continues to flourish and gain strength.

The circulation video somehow made it look like any man of God can be exposed in Nigeria. Do you believe that?

If not, Then tell us 

Who is That Popular Man of God You Trust Most in Nigeria?

Drop your comments

https://loudgist.com.ng/who-is-that-popular-man-of-god-that-you-trust-most-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by Kennyprince: 7:43pm On Jan 08
Olusola Areogun of Dream center
Re: Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by lilvicky68(m): 7:44pm On Jan 08
Men of God are human beings, I don't trust them and I'm not surprised of anything they do

3 Likes

Re: Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by Righthussle: 7:44pm On Jan 08
Daddy GO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by JoshTim: 7:44pm On Jan 08
None ...they are humans like me...and i can even be more closer to God than them. I trust only God.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by bennybuhari: 7:45pm On Jan 08
President Bola Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by Dibodibo(m): 7:47pm On Jan 08
Hotfrom9ja:
Religion in Nigeria stands as one of the most prominent industries, generating millions of dollars annually.

Despite its sacred nature, controversies have surrounded Nigerian pastors, reverends, and evangelists over the years.

Recently, a highly respected Nigerian religious figure was exposed in a shocking video by the BBC, leaving many of his followers dismayed and disbelieving. See HERE

While some pastors have faced accusations from women for engaging in unscrupulous activities, the church continues to flourish and gain strength.

The circulation video somehow made it look like any man of God can be exposed in Nigeria. Do you believe that?

If not, Then tell us 

Drop your comments

https://loudgist.com.ng/who-is-that-popular-man-of-god-that-you-trust-most-in-nigeria/
kumuyi

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by 1TrippleCee: 7:51pm On Jan 08
Kennyprince:
Olusola Areogun of Dream center

He's disciplined
Re: Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by aguluobi: 7:51pm On Jan 08
Adeboye
Kumuyi

6 Likes

Re: Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by Raskimonojendor: 7:55pm On Jan 08
None.
Re: Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by Aboks(m): 7:56pm On Jan 08
NO ONE
Re: Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by Obiedun(m): 7:56pm On Jan 08
My humble self
Re: Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by Lawalemi(m): 7:57pm On Jan 08
Oyedepo

6 Likes

Re: Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by Racoon(m): 8:00pm On Jan 08
"..... Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. - ‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭17:5‬ ‭KJV‬‬

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by Navallo: 8:09pm On Jan 08
I listen to Kumuyi and Olukoya only. No disrespect to the others.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by Burruchaga71(m): 8:14pm On Jan 08
Cardinal Francis Arinze

4 Likes

Re: Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by sonofthunder: 8:18pm On Jan 08
Hotfrom9ja:

If not, Then tell us 

Drop your comments

Just change the topic to the popular pastors you want Nigerians to ridicule/insult.
Re: Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by nlreserve: 8:22pm On Jan 08
Evang Ebuka Obi

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by Jking20(m): 8:23pm On Jan 08
What do you mean by most popular man of God?
You should be even asking whom we believe is an anointed man of God instead, cuz been popular doesn't make any, I repeat any of them an anointed man of God. People who wakes up one day and begins their ministry and all of a sudden becomes the Bishop of their congregation. Only God can Judge tho...
Re: Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by Splashme: 8:27pm On Jan 08
I used to hold Pastor Kumuyi in very high esteem until ...

5 Likes

Re: Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by Masterstroke4: 8:30pm On Jan 08
Olukoya of Mountain of Fire Ministry

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by Nicepoker(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08
Abel damina.

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by Splashme: 8:41pm On Jan 08
Masterstroke4:
Olukoya of Mountain of Fire Ministry

That one no get time for any distraction.
He minds his business

4 Likes

Re: Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by CandidAdmin(m): 8:43pm On Jan 08
Kumuyi

Question of the day - Following the recent news, what do you guys think about licensing churches?
I mean CAN/PFN could be the doing the licensing while the FG affirms it.

That way, we would be able to curtail the spread of fake pastors in the country. (if we had a working Judiciary!)

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by MrBroke(m): 8:49pm On Jan 08
I trust no man. If he's from Nigeria then it makes it even worst
Re: Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by bdon12: 9:02pm On Jan 08
None of dem
Re: Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by NoGreeForAnyhod: 9:19pm On Jan 08
Rev Fr Mbaka foretold the results of three consecutive Presidential elections. Even when useless Yahoo Boys on the pulpit all said their voodoo gods told them otherwise, Rev Fr Mbaka successfully foretold God anointed Presidents who are Buhari and Tinubu.
Re: Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by NoGreeForAnyhod: 9:24pm On Jan 08
Splashme:

That one no get time for any distraction.
He minds his business

He has a PhD in Microbiology. He lectures at Unilag and MFM Universities, he is not jobless like the other idiots who predict election results like Premiership football

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by VinnyBaba: 9:25pm On Jan 08
Reverend King, in kirikiri prison. undecided sad
Re: Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by Tohsynetita1: 9:30pm On Jan 08
Trusting with different matters, some can be trusted in sexual scandal but not money scandal. Some in anger but not in fake miracles. Trust has different area.

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by bewisemasses: 9:37pm On Jan 08
Baba Kumuyi. Only God knows how Nigerians will cope with the current set of upcoming preachers.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? by obonujoker(m): 10:08pm On Jan 08
Splashme:
I used to hold Pastor Kumuyi in very high esteem until ...

Lol 😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. / When She Loves You More! / Why I Am No Longer A Christian (2003) - Kendall Hobbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.