Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. (1236 Views)

The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-day Saints First Timer Tomorrow / "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program / No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18
i regret introducing my parents and siblings to the church of jesus christ of latter day saints
Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by budaatum: 4:22pm On Feb 18
HellVictorinho6:
i regret introducing my parents and siblings to the church of jesus christ of latter day saints

You finally chose a church and it's Latter Day Saints?

Why Hell, d8d you choose the church of jesus christ of latter day saints, and what was your experience?

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:52pm On Feb 18
budaatum:

You finally chose a church and it's Latter Day Saints?

Why Hell, d8d you choose the church of jesus christ of latter day saints, and what was your experience?

i chose in order to see how things go overthere.

but my parents and siblings av been terribly unhelpful 2wards me mostly due to unwillingness despite how much effort i put into getting all of them to attend the church or/and getting whatever possible help through that.

cry
Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by budaatum: 5:05pm On Feb 18
HellVictorinho6:

i chose in order to see how things go overthere.

but my parents and siblings av been terribly unhelpful 2wards me mostly due to unwillingness despite how much effort i put into getting all of them to attend the church or/and getting whatever possible help through that.
cry

So, did you send them there to punish them and make them suffer, and has it turned out good for them instead?

1 Like

Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:25pm On Feb 18
budaatum:

So, did you send them there to punish them and make them suffer, and has it turned out good for them instead?

i sent them there b4 things got this bad 4 me

i sent them there 4 their lives to improve AS WELL and 4 their behavior 2wards me to improve AS WELL

now, they have gotten some help,tho they may deny that,but their behavior has gotten worse starting from the mother to her daughters

as 4 the fada, he still cant do much to solve anything.

then the other two sons ,nothing to gain from them.

They may say my behavior has always been the worst......but has any of them ever STATED ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT ME TO PEOPLE SINCE I WAS BORN ?

Their inability to fetch me any useful connection is not as terrible as whatever i must have done to deserve this rubbish.

cry
Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:04pm On Feb 18
I dare catherine omerigwe to invite the police to arrest me and add to the problems i have been experiencing since i was born....the latest ...being forced out of a toilet.

Am fed up too

Whoever is angry with me

am fed up too
Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by Samsunny99: 7:59pm On Feb 18
I don't understand what are you guys texting
Can't you guys make a simple statement that one can read and understand
What did the church do?

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by KillingJoke: 8:36pm On Feb 18
I regret being an incel jk
Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by Maynthemayn: 8:42pm On Feb 18
LSD, those racist bastards.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by BlackyOne: 10:07pm On Feb 18
You could at least be more coherent in your write up

1 Like

Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by LordIsaac(m): 10:13pm On Feb 18
Kai Nigeria…Someone chose the church of “Jesus Christ” yet….it shows the church has nothing to do with Jesus. Cos the Jesus I know, anywhere he goes, na people Dey rush am to just touch his garment. So, my brother, remove them from there and take them to the true church of Jesus Christ!
Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:14pm On Feb 18
BlackyOne:
You could at least be more coherent in your write up

What am facing is not coherent
Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:16pm On Feb 18
LordIsaac:
Kai Nigeria…Someone chose the church of “Jesus Christ” yet….it shows the church has nothing to do with Jesus. Cos the Jesus I know, anywhere he goes, na people Dey rush am to just touch his garment. So, my brother, remove them from there and take them to the true church of Jesus Christ!

Hmm,

Jesus cant help the family.
Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:21pm On Feb 18
Samsunny99:
What did the church do?

Itz more of what they could not do....nobody can tho.

I wasted my time introducing the family to the church.

I curse the day i was born into that useless family.
cry

the so called mother is so .......damn mamn damn.
Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:22pm On Feb 18
Samsunny99:
What did the church do?

cry

U guys are even adding to it

Useless comments
Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by Caleb15(m): 10:30pm On Feb 18
You have a beautifull sister victor
Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by budaatum: 11:08pm On Feb 18
HellVictorinho6:
Their inability to fetch me any useful connection is not as terrible as whatever i must have done to deserve this rubbish.cry
Sounds like you sent them there to solve your own problems.

Did you not go there with them to solve your problems?

HellVictorinho6:

They may say my behavior has always been the worst......but has any of them ever STATED ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT ME TO PEOPLE SINCE I WAS BORN ?
I haven't known you since you were born but in the little time I have known you I can't say much that's good about your behaviour neither.
Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by LordIsaac(m): 11:44pm On Feb 18
HellVictorinho6:

Hmm,

Jesus cant help the family.
Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved!
Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by oteneaaron(m): 3:54am On Feb 19
HellVictorinho6:

Take a deep breath and take it from the top.

Are you been shunned or what?

What is exactly the issue?
Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by KosiGee(m): 4:36am On Feb 19
HellVictorinho6:

cry

U guys are even adding to it

Useless comments

You need to see a psychiatrist asap.
Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by Buhari4dullard: 6:40am On Feb 19
LATTER DAY SAINTS NA FREEMASONRY MEANT TO LOOK CHRISTIAN

These videos explain how mormorism is satanic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS2imEyP7OA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39EO83sbWWk

1 Like

Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:42am On Feb 19
oteneaaron:

Take a deep breath and take it from the top.

Are you been shunned or what?

What is exactly the issue?

The behavior of mum and her daughters 2wards me has become worse.
Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:54am On Feb 19
budaatum:

Sounds like you sent them there to solve your own problems.

Did you not go there with them to solve your problems?

I haven't known you since you were born but in the little time I have known you I can't say much that's good about your behaviour neither.

They also had their issues....which had 2 be solved

What u say about me is not more important than what i say about you

If u wanna take sides, then go and meet them.

Rubbish
Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by oteneaaron(m): 10:00am On Feb 19
HellVictorinho6:

The behavior of mum and her daughters 2wards me has become worse.

I'm sorry about your experience.

But let's have details.

What kind of behavior is that?

What could have led to that?
Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by budaatum: 3:17pm On Feb 19
HellVictorinho6:

They also had their issues....which had 2 be solved
Wat u say about me is not more important than what i say about you
If u wanna take sides, then go and meet them.
Rubbish

I think you should consider solving your own issues first before you concern yourself with the issues others might have.

Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:22pm On Feb 19
budaatum:

I think you should consider solving your own issues first before you concern yourself with the issues others might have.

Nonsense

Which one is might and what stops whoever i introduce them to from helping me as well undecided
Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:31pm On Feb 19
oteneaaron:

I'm sorry about your experience.

But let's have details.

What kind of behavior is that?

What could have led to that?

No time 2 waste

I am being blocked or denied access to the apartment where mum stays 4 no reason thatz working

I also get questioned 4 trying 2 have access 2 the apartment where her daughters stay
Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by emperor4love(m): 3:36pm On Feb 19
Mayb dis one is not productive, this church ,I know of a widow that this church pays all her children school fees even house rent for,some of there workers are most of there members and the pay in dollar,I know of a woman work as librarian or should I say clerk that was earning close to 2milla about 4years ago
Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by budaatum: 4:06pm On Feb 19
HellVictorinho6:

Nonsense

Which one is might and what stops whoever i introduce them to from helping me as well undecided

Why should you be helped if you don't ask for help?
Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:23pm On Feb 19
budaatum:

Why should you be helped if you don't ask for help?

who told you i dont?

as in, did the church play a recording of all conversations with me in which i never sought help for myself undecided

damn!

angry
Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by budaatum: 5:18pm On Feb 19
HellVictorinho6:

who told you i dont?

as in, did the church play a recording of all conversations with me in which i never sought help for myself undecided
damn!

angry

This is HellVictorinho6, and I've been watching you from when you were one. It's in fact why I posted a screenshot of your op, knowing you'd eventually deactivate 6 and reappear as HellVictorinho7.

You've never asked for help except to beg for money, and you've never wanted any help you've been offered.

You were offered a job once, and I offered to pay the 10k to get you there, but it ended in you insulting your helpers.
Re: I Regret Introducing My Parents To The Church Of Jesus Of Latter Day Saints. by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:56pm On Feb 19
budaatum:

This is HellVictorinho6, and I've been watching you from when you were one. It's in fact why I posted a screenshot of your op, knowing you'd eventually deactivate 6 and reappear as HellVictorinho7.

You've never asked for help except to beg for money, and you've never wanted any help you've been offered.

You were offered a job once, and I offered to pay the 10k to get you there, but it ended in you insulting your helpers.

in other words, itz not about me and the church again.

itz about ur definition of help and the thing u call a job.

but that deviation is worthless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grace And Mercy / How Soon Will This World End? / My Pastor's wife Is Blaming Me For Not Bringing My Late Mother To Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.