Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Strange Lights In Adamawa - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Strange Lights In Adamawa (38604 Views)

Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool / 20-Year-Old Man Built An Aircraft Training Replica In Adamawa (Photos) / The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Lights In Adamawa by faceland: 11:52am On Jan 09
It is Elon Musk's low-altitude WEATHER BALLOONS that he claims are satellites in outer space.

He is violating Nigerian airspace, and religious leaders need to educate their followers because in the past, they have killed innocent infidels over eclipses of the sun

Re: Strange Lights In Adamawa by ufotunang: 11:52am On Jan 09
That is endtime
Re: Strange Lights In Adamawa by Bigseven(m): 11:53am On Jan 09
No pictures no more.

Re: Strange Lights In Adamawa by olawonder(m): 12:21pm On Jan 09
ogashman:

Ode ni e

Make you dey always calm down when u hear fresh news… at least make other info about the news come out first before u begin yan your own lamba undecided news that many media have aired that its Elon Musk’s satellite you come say na UFO… UFO ko, UAE ni cheesy
Re: Strange Lights In Adamawa by trumpcoat(m): 12:25pm On Jan 09
End is near
Re: Strange Lights In Adamawa by Mohisah: 12:52pm On Jan 09
ogashman:
Those re UFOs carrying ETs...America,UK and Europe have been sighting them for over 60yrs now.

Infact there have been reports of alien abduction of humans especially in the US. CBS reality is currently running a documentary on that.
I thought some discovered one energy dat cld supply us nvr ending power supply sef..

That lightning has bn happening fr many generations.
Re: Strange Lights In Adamawa by Bleeel002: 1:05pm On Jan 09
i also saw it yesterday night in abuja
Re: Strange Lights In Adamawa by StoicKings: 1:13pm On Jan 09
Ertugrul:

Yeah i am fully aware, I just wanted to know if some nairalanders have knowledge of this lights and probably have video of it...
What if it is just a shooting star? I have seen those before sha.

1 Like

Re: Strange Lights In Adamawa by Snowx: 1:13pm On Jan 09
nairalanda1:

No, they are not UFO, they are starlink sattelites.

Now a bit about UFO....the fact is that any alien who can travel several millions of billions of kilometers, would not come and look at Earth at all. They would simply go to the barren planets like Mars and get all they need. They also are advanced enough to make all their needs.

Plus why expose themselves to unknown bacteria by abducting or interacting with humans. For all we know, we may carry a bacterium that could kill them on contact. Even the common cold virus or corona virus might be harmful to them.

Are you saying alien never travelled to earth or what..

I had read someone here who said he said saucer(UFO) in his farm in that northern zone
Re: Strange Lights In Adamawa by nairalanda1(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09
Snowx:

Are you saying alien never travelled to earth or what..

I had read someone here who said he said saucer(UFO) in his farm in that northern zone

It is possible . It is also risky for any alien to interact with earth's biome. And an advanced civilization can explore our planet without the need to step on it

Also, some of them UFO are just advanced craft being tested by the developed world
Re: Strange Lights In Adamawa by chymeze: 2:10pm On Jan 09
What type of stupid reportage is this? You post about a strange light you saw and never posted pics of the light for readers to see but left it to their imagination. This kinda immature reportage should never be front page material!

1 Like

Re: Strange Lights In Adamawa by sunboy(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09
Faithful007:
Not possible.

Starlink satellites are too small to be seen with the naked eye and they don't emit light.

It might have been a drone show.

Modified: Apparently it's possible to see them. I didn't know that.

Thanks for correcting yourself. They’ve been moving over Nigeria since they started offering service, they just became visible now probably cos it’s less cloudy now.
Re: Strange Lights In Adamawa by Rajiolaade: 3:59pm On Jan 09
popweezy:
In Africa, any strange thing means God is coming soon grin some people will still cashout on this from the gullible minds
Re: Strange Lights In Adamawa by Rossikk(m): 4:26pm On Jan 09
Sleekfingers:
Backward continent
Backward race

Shut your stupid lips.

The biggest place for the whole UFO brouhaha is the USA.

There, they are even holding congressional sessions in government over the UFO alien issue, with many pilots testifying to sighting mysterious flying objects and concluding they represent intelligent alien life.

I’m sure if those hearings were occurring in the Nigerian House of reps or Senate, your stinky lips would have descended on them for being “backward”.

Stupid, self hating, mentally colonised dunce drowned in inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Strange Lights In Adamawa by mankan2k7(m): 4:27pm On Jan 09
A very porous air space.
Re: Strange Lights In Adamawa by OKUCHI11(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09
Kingson28:

Give your life to Jesus Christ.
He loves you enough to die for your sins.
If you reject His Love you CANNOT escape His judgment of everlasting burning and crying in Hell 🔥.
... Lord Krishna will send you to hell too
Re: Strange Lights In Adamawa by yubeebaby: 5:46pm On Jan 09
I saw it in Uyo at past 7pm too
Re: Strange Lights In Adamawa by Kingson28: 7:24pm On Jan 09
[quote author=OKUCHI11 post=127859725]... Lord Krishna will send you to hell too

Lord Krishna CANNOT open his demonic mouth or raise his evil finger where Jesus is present.
Lord pass lord. Power pass power.
Jesus defeated Satan.
Lord Krishna is a joke, a nonentity compared to The Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Strange Lights In Adamawa by OKUCHI11(m): 8:13pm On Jan 09
[quote author=Kingson28 post=127861915][/quote]..
Re: Strange Lights In Adamawa by Sleekfingers: 9:27pm On Jan 09
Rossikk:

Shut your stupid lips.

The biggest place for the whole UFO brouhaha is the USA.

There, they are even holding congressional sessions in government over the UFO alien issue, with many pilots testifying to sighting mysterious flying objects and concluding they represent intelligent alien life.

I’m sure if those hearings were occurring in the Nigerian House of reps or Senate, your stinky lips would have descended on them for being “backward”.

Stupid, self hating, mentally colonised dunce drowned in inferiority complex.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What's this clown saying? Is Africa not backward? A continent with abundant resources, but wine and dine with poverty.......
Confused race.

1 Like

Re: Strange Lights In Adamawa by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:39am On Jan 11
This also appeared in oshodi Lagos on a certain day and desappered angry
IS MYSTERY SIGN FOR THOSE THAT STILL DOUBT THE EXISTENCE OF GOD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phillip Lawani Creates An Aircraft Using Wood (Photos) / Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago / Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.