Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface (12777 Views)

Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 / Terem Moffi: Nigerian Striker Mocks Mbappe After Defeating PSG / Bonke Replaces Injured Ndidi In Nigeria Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface by Omeikeandrew: 8:48am On Jan 09
Some of these players just fake injury to avoid playing for Nigeria.l don't see super eagles doing well in the afcon.
Re: AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:49am On Jan 09
babaRUNtinz:
Make una shaa no fall our hands

Pipu wey GUINEA kill beat 2:0?

Dey play.
Re: AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface by Odogwujayy: 8:49am On Jan 09
Wetin this coach dey cook? Coz no be me dey wan go embarass for there.
Re: AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface by VaginaAcademic: 9:01am On Jan 09
No be by get strikers question is can you feed them ball to score
Re: AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface by DemonAngel(m): 9:07am On Jan 09
Let us all pray. Against further injuries Against disappointment.

Not still banking on Nigeria. Sha Goodluck
Re: AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface by IFezki96: 9:13am On Jan 09
Freshtruth:
I swear that Boniface no sabi anythinag at all for Nigeria before forget Bayern hyping the guy no sabi anything when I watch him play

Umar sadiq we Nigerians want you to get injured now what are ypu waiting for Dogo

who the fvck are you to say Boniface "No sabi anything"
He's ranked among the best footballers in the Bundesliga by pundits, coaches and other footballers...

Your knowledge of football is shallow..

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface by Shattuck(m): 9:19am On Jan 09
Oboto700:
People that always think everything in life is natural. Keep on deceiving yourselves o.. Boniface, 7 days to under 20 tournament..he got injured and missed it.. same thing is playing out again. Yes he's a big boy,, he's made but then money cannot buy some achievements and satisfaction in life. He Better start praying maybe they would allow him play the world cup
if the enemy wanted to stop his career they would have targeted him at club level, that is where their money, fame and career is being made, his injury is just a coincidence, it would even make more sense to say he feigns injury that to blame it on spiritual powers.
Re: AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface by israelmao(m): 9:25am On Jan 09
I'm an optimist but don't expect much from these Super Eagles.
Re: AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface by ruggedtimi(m): 9:26am On Jan 09
What happened to gift Orban

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface by Timoleon(m): 9:29am On Jan 09
Shattuck:
if the enemy wanted to stop his career they would have targeted him at club level, that is where their money, fame and career is being made, his injury is just a coincidence, it would even make more sense to say he feigns injury that to blame it on spiritual powers.

No mind dat person. E no too understand football. Players often fake injuries to avoid international duties and retain their spot in the club side. It's not uncommon to see a player under 25 retie from international football just to focus on club. Tammy Abraham despite not being called by England refused to play for Nigeria. To make matters worse, those wey dey play for Nigeria no dey ever give those wey miss the games reason to regret. Nigeria had a collection of mediocre players currently. Na who no like him money go bet on Nigeria. undecided

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface by Tesenak20: 9:36am On Jan 09
ruggedtimi:
What happened to victor Orban
Gift Orban and Paul Onwuachu.
Re: AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface by tiswell(m): 9:39am On Jan 09
The way it is going, super eagles will technically disgrace naija in the upcoming mundial.

Which players come remain fa?
Re: AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface by ruggedtimi(m): 9:44am On Jan 09
Tesenak20:

Gift Orban and Paul Onwuachu.
yea gift
Re: AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface by lalabrother: 9:57am On Jan 09
Check the team list for yesterday match, our regular starters didn't even play. It was just an exhibition for the newbies and some experienced players that were recently called back to the team.

BOSSkesh:
How are you going for a continental tournament and taking only 5 midfielders only 5
Which kind of backward sense is that
You pick sadiq Umar, Moses Simon and Ahmed musa
As attackers
These guys don’t even have up to 10g/a combined this season
Nigeria is seriously not ready
Guinea beat us 2-0 yesterday with all our star players
Then what will happen when we play serious teams like Ivory Coast or Senegal or Egypt

We have a very poor squad
It’s sad we only look for NAMES not PERFORMANCE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface by killsmith(f): 9:59am On Jan 09
Nigerians setting themselves up for disappointment.
Re: AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface by Oboto700(m): 10:03am On Jan 09
Shattuck:
there's no joy like representing your country baba.. his home boys, family wanna see him go the same great things at national level.so you might not understand

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface by hotseat: 11:47am On Jan 09
Burning Face, Oh, See Men and the rest of the team including the Coach, Piss For Road are all a huge joke.

Those that are hypertensive are kindly advised to watch cartoons whenever the Green Eagles play.

We are only waiting for the disgrace to come at the AFCON.

You simply can't give what you don't have.

QED!

@hotseat
Re: AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface by Sleekfingers: 11:58am On Jan 09
babaRUNtinz:
Make una shaa no fall our hands

Those useless chickens will be disgrace.....Osimen need to be careful, make e no go get injury

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface by Sleekfingers: 12:00pm On Jan 09
Omosojiad:
I don lose interest for super eagles Tay tay

Super Eagles died 1998.... Now we have super chickens.....What do you expect?
Re: AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface by kenrisma535(m): 12:59pm On Jan 09
Emu4life:
Good Replacement. We are blessed with forwards, our problem is the midfield, defense, Goal keeping and coaching departments
The Super eagles of Nigeria will make it through to the semis only if all these criteria has been met. God be with them.
Re: AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface by kenrisma535(m): 1:00pm On Jan 09
Sleekfingers:

Those useless chickens will be disgrace.....Osimen need to be careful, make e no go get injury
Lol. The only World class Player in that team is osimhem. The rest are midgets

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface by cybergawd: 1:55pm On Jan 09
No punctuations? Where are your commas and full stops, where did they go? Dropping off comments does not, and would not get you a prize.
So, I ask; which school did you attend, and who was your English teacher?

Freshtruth:
I swear that Boniface no sabi anythinag at all for Nigeria before forget Bayern hyping the guy no sabi anything when I watch him play

Umar sadiq we Nigerians want you to get injured now what are ypu waiting for Dogo
Re: AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface by Freshtruth(m): 2:34pm On Jan 09
cybergawd:
No punctuations? Where are your commas and full stops, where did they go? Dropping off comments does not, and would not get you a prize.

mumu
Re: AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface by Dybala11(m): 5:40pm On Jan 09
cybergawd:

Even you wey dey try to correct someone ended up making a mistake.
Add language behind the word "English" that you wrote.
... and who was your English language teacher?

An English teacher is a teacher from England, while an English language teacher is one who teaches English language. Peace.
Re: AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface by godwon01(m): 6:11pm On Jan 09
Oboto700:
i don Mark your name.. if naija reach final.. you are done for here
Don't mind him, he is watching super eagles match secretly and pretending to hate them. A lot of nairalanders don't joke with super eagles match but talking ills about them as if they hate them.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface by godwon01(m): 6:20pm On Jan 09
Sleekfingers:

Super Eagles died 1998.... Now we have super chickens.....What do you expect?
You are wrong, they won the cup in 2013 despite parading not too famous players . Even the 1998 eagles that paraded OKOCHA and Co didn't win anything.
Re: AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface by K4diamond: 8:29pm On Jan 09
I doubt if Boniface has any international goal. I might be wrong though
Re: AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface by Sleekfingers: 9:25pm On Jan 09
godwon01:
You are wrong, they won the cup in 2013 despite parading not too famous players . Even the 1998 eagles that paraded OKOCHA and Co didn't win anything.

I don't give a shit, if they won in 2013. I am talking about the caliber of players and commitment.. E.g Rashhed yekini , amunike etc
The super Eagles died in 1998. These are the set of players who played in 1994. Can you compare The useless 2013 players to them?
They will be disgrace in this Afcon.
Re: AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface by Sleekfingers: 10:45pm On Jan 09
godwon01:

They didn't go to nations cup in 1998..... They would have won it. Because they are the 1994 team.
I repeat super eagles died in 1998
Re: AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface by Konquest: 3:14pm On Feb 11
HonNL:

Moffi’s inclusion is now subject to the approval of the Confederation of African Football (CAF) and his Ligue 1 club, OGC Nice.
Moffi’s inclusion is now subject to the approval of the Confederation of African Football (CAF) and his Ligue 1 club, OGC Nice.
Re: AFCON: Terem Moffi Replaces Injured Victor Boniface by Princezibk: 7:04pm On Feb 11
Oboto700:
i don Mark your name.. if naija reach final.. you are done for here
Wonderful! You said this and it has come to past πŸ’―,,, There’s power in the tongue πŸ‘…

Bless you πŸ™πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thomas Dennerby: "Uchenna Kanu Took Ini Umotong's World Cup Spot" / Lionel Messi Scores 400th La Liga Goals / Player Ratings: Italy Vs Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.