Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Femi Lazarus: How This Ibadan Is Making Use Of Social Media For Visibility - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Femi Lazarus: How This Ibadan Is Making Use Of Social Media For Visibility (338 Views)

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me / Paul Bolton, 68-Year-Old Briton Is Looking For His Yoruba Father, Femi Odiendie / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Femi Lazarus: How This Ibadan Is Making Use Of Social Media For Visibility by CitynewsNG(m): 9:41am On Jan 09
Femi Lazarus & Use of Social Media
The name of this young Pastor and Motivational Speaker, Femi Lazarus has been appearing on my timeline every now and then, as many friends do share his preaching clips.

I find them interesting because those preachings are full of storytelling. His Storytelling ability is excellent, coupled with good Video editing skills using Technology -- I always look forward to watching. If you're a good story teller backed with scriptures, you will make a good preacher.

https://youtube.com/shorts/Kr_IvwlG9ss?si=MoR9jsY9OdfUt-8L

Well, today I decided to know more about him and I discovered the guy doing his filming which is another excellent appeal. The filming, the short clips and styles, are good use of social media and I had to spend time on the guy's page. He's currently doing a Video Editing Masterclass for people interested in this skills at 100k but 50k for first 50 people that come and I can say you need nothing else to push you again if you have been seeing this pastor's videos, the results are speaking. You will love them.

I wrote about something like this few years ago, that social media managing of accounts of Alfas and Pastors is another good gig for many youths. There are tons of them in need of visibility and to promote their messages to wider audience and this is where you come in. They preach, you record, edit, post, manage the accounts and still get paid. If their accounts are monetized like on YouTube , Facebook etc -- You may still get your share for helping to do this. You can also help to prepare and launch their Digital products like Audio tapes, video courses, help set up online trainings etc. It's a whole lot.

A friend of mine was telling me about the Chief Imam of Lekki Central Mosque, how the congregation brought him from Academia to principally look after the Ummah in the Mosque and every sermon, Lectures are documented, and sold. That's how these men will also eat, without looking for people to give them or beg, but to do these, they need your skills.

You should think about these skills. You can contact his Media guy through the link here to enjoy his masterclass at a discounted price and go work other Amazing preachers too.

Femi Lazarus pastors Sphere of Light Church Ibadan. He started as a Student Pastor on Campus as Student of Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, started his own church in Ile-Ife, and moved to Ibadan later in 2020.

What do you know about Femi Lazarus??

©Ọmọ Elu

Re: Femi Lazarus: How This Ibadan Is Making Use Of Social Media For Visibility by CitynewsNG(m): 9:51am On Jan 09
Watch Femi Lazarus Amazing videos edited by Edited by Samuel John

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1unC5QMFED/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Re: Femi Lazarus: How This Ibadan Is Making Use Of Social Media For Visibility by CitynewsNG(m): 9:52am On Jan 09
Meet the guy behind Femi Lazarus Amazing videos. He's training people now. You can also take advantage of this skills to learn and become a good video editor.

Join his training class here with just 50k.. If you're part of first 50 people who show interest. Chat me up on 07063789912 for his details.

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From Tony Elumelu's Throw Back Pic / Blue Edifice Properties Ltd Abuja / Here's How To Find True Rest From All Toil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.