Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,937 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters (41083 Views)

If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger / Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) / Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters by Tzar(m): 4:47pm On Jan 09
This girl really messed up big time! Such a shame!
How can someone who has held public office as a commissioner and is supposed to be representing youths and women squander such a great opportunity to shine bright?!
Nigerians keep amazing me!
Re: Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters by meedoLock(m): 4:51pm On Jan 09
Nonywendy:
Nothing go still comot. She will still be discharged soon. All these na gra gra

Would you rather have her killed? Let her undergo the screening process first before you crucify her ńa. At times we Nigerians don't know what we want self. This lady has not been convicted yet, she's still under investigation.
Re: Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters by gidyambi(m): 4:54pm On Jan 09
Bette Soup Na Money Killam

See the thief that is caught on the act waiting at EFCC office....

Re: Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters by feedthenation(m): 5:07pm On Jan 09
---I still can't believe one of our fellow youth in the government is causing such ripple---
Re: Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters by gasparpisciotta: 5:49pm On Jan 09
Nice123:
Considering the actions of this lady, a 37-year-old youth within her first 8 months in office, it's a stark realization of the state of our nation
At times, I reflect on whether there's any Nigerian, myself included, untouched by corruption, someone who wouldn't embezzle public funds if presented with the chance.

Who shall save Nigeria? The earlier we realised what we are doing to ourselves, the better for us. Clock is ticking, one day monkey go go market e no go return.

Hmm 🤔
Re: Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters by frog12: 6:32pm On Jan 09
only for certain people already initiated in the schemes shocked

Nice123:
Considering the actions of this lady, a 37-year-old youth within her first 8 months in office, it's a stark realization of the state of our nation
At times, I reflect on whether there's any Nigerian, myself included, untouched by corruption, someone who wouldn't embezzle public funds if presented with the chance.

Who shall save Nigeria? The earlier we realised what we are doing to ourselves, the better for us. Clock is ticking, one day monkey go go market e no go return.
Re: Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters by silvoclaira: 7:42pm On Jan 09
Sonfethopia:

This is the first set of prepaid meter that came from bedc, how much can you pay for it and why do you need this brand when you can go for other newer brands that r stronger.

How do I get a newer brand?
Re: Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 9:36pm On Jan 09
Initial gra gra.. she will walk free. EFCC Boss is loyal to Tinubu... Only one call from Tinubu and case is closed
Re: Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters by taiwotimitt: 9:57pm On Jan 09
loswhite:
How much did she steal?

Ask EFCC

1 Like

Re: Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters by Rossikk(m): 10:55pm On Jan 09
Techwriter:
From Diezani to Beta it seems women's beauty is a measure of how corrupt they're. The more beautiful the more corrupt. Even Lucifer beauty is said to be corrupted

You have a point.

The more beautiful they are, the more wicked and selfish they are.

Not all of course, but many, if not most.
Re: Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters by Rossikk(m): 11:00pm On Jan 09
ALCOHOLKILLS:
a drug lord/the worst looter nigeria have ever produce fighting corruption, this is so funny i swear grin cheesy

Bush illiterate with internet access.

Did they not teach you capitalization, present tense, and past tense in your Igbo school?
Re: Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters by loswhite(m): 11:27pm On Jan 09
taiwotimitt:

Ask EFCC
Obviously you don't know but you are running your mouth and calling her thief...smh.
Re: Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters by Asswipemod: 1:13am On Jan 10
seunmsg:

How I wish she’s my sugar mummy. I would have guided her more appropriately and she won’t be in this mess today.

Thieves everywhere!
Re: Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters by Fujiyama: 3:55am On Jan 10
loswhite:
Why are we relying on humans to do the right thing? Even the white only do the right thing because of a system. It is a system that makes you constantly do the right thing till it becomes a habit.

^^^
This is the heart of the matter.

Working countries have strong systems. Working countries have strong institutions. Working countries do not rely solely on 'strong' men - they rely on institutions, systems, procedures and processes. Yes, in the end all these things are still run by people but these things are the only way to get things done properly over the long term.

People come and go - they die, fall sick, get old etc. But properly thought out , properly run systems endure long after their founders are no longer in the picture.

1 Like

Re: Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters by Fujiyama: 4:16am On Jan 10
NwokoloOwa:
Sincerely, I pity this young woman. I can bet that she's relatively innocent. This process of sending money to a private account of the Team Leader or Project Accountant which is sometimes refereed to as warehousing occurs in certain government projects. It's the heavy amount (>N500million), that actually raised the dust. It's from such warehoused money that payments for security, labour, local guides/guards, community needs etc could be made. Especially for field related projects.

^^^
Well...we can all see now that this 'warehousing' business is a grenade and someone has pulled the pin.

I can't confirm the story since it has been many, many years but it seems Wole Soyinka had this same problem when the FRSC was first founded. If my sources are wrong then those with the correct information should post the details here. The story goes that when the FRSC was formed, the take off grant from the federal government was lodged in his account...as per 'warehousing'...and it became an ethics grenade that blew up in his face. It was controversial then and the practice is apparently still controversial now. Isn't it time to evolve a standard that works? undecided

Like I said, I can't confirm if this story is true. If it isn't then I'll gladly remove it.
Re: Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:26am On Jan 10
Rossikk:

Bush illiterate with internet access.

Did they not teach you capitalization, present tense, and past tense in your Igbo school?

Aboki crawl out of my mention, you have been noticed
Re: Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters by Thomasankara(m): 8:23am On Jan 10
[/color]which time she starts to dey dress like this,is this a joke[color=#770077]
Re: Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters by Thomasankara(m): 8:25am On Jan 10
[/color]it's called risky beauty[color=#770077]
Techwriter:
From Diezani to Beta it seems women's beauty is a measure of how corrupt they're. The more beautiful the more corrupt. Even Lucifer beauty is said to be corrupted
Re: Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters by Thomasankara(m): 8:27am On Jan 10
[/color]not at all,it shows they av no mastery of stealing like the elders and can't cover their tracks,they are only naive[color=#770077]
taiwotimitt:
Pretty thief....

I said it before..... allow youth in key government position, they are ready to steal everything in the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally / After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st / Senator Elisha Ishaku Abbo With The Igp - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.