Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Why Was My Account (okija_juju Banned?) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Was My Account (okija_juju Banned?) (1078 Views)

Pls I Need My Account Deactivated. Seun, Myndd And Other Mods / Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) / Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was My Account (okija_juju Banned?) by MmuoOkija: 10:43am On Nov 04, 2011
I dont know how to get in touch with the Mods on this forum because I'm yet to see any place to contact them, But I would like to know why my Okija_juju account was banned for apparent reason?

If it is as a result of a bug in your system, please fix it and unban me.
Re: Why Was My Account (okija_juju Banned?) by Afam4eva(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2011
When did you notice that you had been banned. It might be a spambot.
Re: Why Was My Account (okija_juju Banned?) by MmuoOkija: 10:23am On Mar 26, 2012
Its still acting up even now. . Seems to be only in the Politics room
Re: Why Was My Account (okija_juju Banned?) by buzor(m): 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2012
u don show your self too much for that side so d mode no fit tolerate u again and no other option than to ban u...
sorry though

(1) (Reply)

White Man Selling Plantain In Naija / Video: Smart Cows Tapping Their Own Drinking Water From Hand Pump / If You Could Write A Note To Your Younger Self, What Will It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.