Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

I Always Find It Hard To Get Mad At People - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Always Find It Hard To Get Mad At People (2953 Views)

Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos / Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate / Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Always Find It Hard To Get Mad At People by ayolinger(m): 11:04am On Nov 04, 2011
I really don't know what wrong with me; but i have this spirit of not getting mad at people even if they do what could make me be-head or dis-friend them!
I find it hard to get mad at people; that when i attempt to, i end up feeling guilty for it and i don't know if this is a problem or a Good way to carry on with.
Pls I need Advice NL!.
Re: I Always Find It Hard To Get Mad At People by ochukoccna: 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2011
This one na big time blessing O! grin grin grin grin
You are naturally meek cool cool cool cool
Your inborn gift is in great demand as a customer service rep
Re: I Always Find It Hard To Get Mad At People by efisher(m): 2:53am On Nov 08, 2011
Yes o. U are blessed. In fact u are endowed. Pls keep it up and don't try to change.
Re: I Always Find It Hard To Get Mad At People by 2Mekus: 9:22am On Nov 08, 2011
Please can we exchange the gifts grin Seriously speaking, teach me what you do that makes you not to get angry because I want to learn it. I am praying for it always.
Re: I Always Find It Hard To Get Mad At People by ayolinger(m): 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2011
sometimes it annoying and one moment am mad and the other next minute am at peace with that person, i wasn't this way while i was young; i used to be the obdurate type, but dad talked me out of it most times, sit me up and quote the bible and as times goes on i felt i have to change and now it has cost me a lot of things and even a new laptop my brother bought for me that i had to lend out to a friend and for over 5 months i haven't set a eye on my laptop!, but if you guys say its a blessing, i will keep hold to it and not try to change it, thanks a bunch!
Re: I Always Find It Hard To Get Mad At People by 2Mekus: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2011
Hasn't it won you something much more than Laptop? Count your blessings. What about good friends? What about good health? What about peace of mind because you are at peace with your fellow beings? What about, ? What about , ? Do I continue?
Re: I Always Find It Hard To Get Mad At People by lepasharon(f): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2011
Which blessing??ppl r goin 2 be walking over u now,me sef im learning how to be less laid-back,
Re: I Always Find It Hard To Get Mad At People by mecussey(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2011
OP, its an oestrogen related problem. When you trim yourself to suit everybody, then you will soon whittle yourself away. People like you will also be very nice to women but you will hardly get sex from them. Men need the aggression from Testosterone once in a while, though it use to lead us to trouble but the advantages are better.
Re: I Always Find It Hard To Get Mad At People by Knight1(m): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2011
well, do you feel bad after 'not getting mad'?
cos you might be suppressing your anger which is by far more dangerous undecided
Re: I Always Find It Hard To Get Mad At People by ayolinger(m): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2011
2Mekus:

Hasn't it won you something much more than Laptop? Count your blessings. What about good friends? What about good health? What about peace of mind because you are at peace with your fellow beings? What about, ? What about , ? Do I continue?

Please Continue; Even if it has brought Good and gain me good friends and made me more generous, still i feel they will take my kindness for my weakness!,
lepasharon:

Which blessing??ppl r goin 2 be walking over u now,me sef im learning how to be less laid-back,

Am Doing exactly the same thing!, With time I know I'm
mecussey:

OP, its an oestrogen related problem. When you trim yourself to suit everybody, then you will soon whittle yourself away. People like you will also be very nice to women but you will hardly get sex from them. Men need the aggression from Testosterone once in a while, though it use to lead us to trouble but the advantages are better.
going to get that back on point,

Please be more explicit.

Knight1:

well, do you feel bad after 'not getting mad'?
cos you might be suppressing your anger which is by far more dangerous undecided
Nope I don't feel Bad but still people will always want to use that to their own advantage!,
Re: I Always Find It Hard To Get Mad At People by neo111(m): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2011
When you are weak, the people pity you, but when you are strong, the people fear and respect you.
Re: I Always Find It Hard To Get Mad At People by iice(f): 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2011
If that's you, it's you.
Re: I Always Find It Hard To Get Mad At People by obowunmi(m): 4:03am On Nov 17, 2011
I agree with Knight1, its dangerous if you are trying hard to suppress your anger because the day you explode, it will be extremely dangerous.

I think that your calmness is a good thing but you MUST make certain that you are communicating what is bothering you. The lack of communication is also extremely dangerous. Its good to have character, its good to be calm but pls communicate, communicate, communicate, When people offend you, talk, open your mouth, don't let people walk over you. Obviously, be gentle and kind when you speak but do not suppreSs your voice.
Re: I Always Find It Hard To Get Mad At People by Sissy3(f): 6:05am On Nov 17, 2011
you somewhat strike me as a passive communicator which is bad-especially the " i end up feeling guilty for it" statement
Re: I Always Find It Hard To Get Mad At People by lepasharon(f): 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2011
obowunmi:

I agree with Knight1, its dangerous if you are trying hard to suppress your anger because the day you explode, it will be extremely dangerous.

I think that your calmness is a good thing but you MUST make certain that you are communicating what is bothering you. The lack of communication is also extremely dangerous. Its good to have character, its good to be calm but pls communicate, communicate, communicate, When people offend you, talk, open your mouth, don't let people walk over you. Obviously, be gentle and kind when you speak but do not suppreSs your voice.

True.
Re: I Always Find It Hard To Get Mad At People by Jenifa1: 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2011
ayolinger:

I really don't know what wrong with me; but i have this spirit of not getting mad at people even if they do what could make me be-head or dis-friend them!
I find it hard to get mad at people; that when i attempt to, i end up feeling guilty for it and i don't know if this is a problem or a Good way to carry on with.
Pls I need Advice NL!.

I think it's just a personality trait. there are positive and negative sides to every personality type.
try to distance yourself from people you find disagreeable. only keep positive friends.
Re: I Always Find It Hard To Get Mad At People by HISchild: 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2011
@Op - you don't need advice, (humbly stated), you should thank and praise GOD that you don't get mad, "For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God." - James 1:20

-----
"But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth." - Col 3:8

"Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you." - Eph 4:31-32
Re: I Always Find It Hard To Get Mad At People by obowunmi(m): 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2011
You biblical people like misquoting the bible, I'm sure if you started a church he's the type of men u'd want in your congregation, Men who you can bully and stampede all over. LOL!! Nonsense
Re: I Always Find It Hard To Get Mad At People by HISchild: 1:11am On Nov 21, 2011
^^^ friend, tell me how encouraging someone to give GOD the glory HE deserves for anything good that one does, and encouraging op with the word of GOD to continue to be patient and not be angry is misquoting the holy Scriptures

----
"Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law." - Gal 5:19-23
Re: I Always Find It Hard To Get Mad At People by jaytime(m): 12:28am On Nov 22, 2011
This poster has a virtue dat is not so common. You will live long o, seriously.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Permanent Cure For Tonsillitis / Tonsillitis (belubelu/belibeli) Natural Treatments / LONGEVITY Is Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.