Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death (50963 Views)

CAF Investigates Gabonese Player, Guelor Kanga Who Was Born In 1990 / CAF Investigates Gabon Player Born In 1990 But His Mother Died In 1985 / Gary Lineker: Player Who Never Received A Yellow Or A Red Card In His Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by Dyfynezz12(m): 3:35pm On Jan 09
Africans and fake things
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by Adakintroy: 3:36pm On Jan 09
Africans are time Traveller.

We exist in multi dimension. Whatever time we wish to be in is but a product of our mind. We just think it and Wala...!
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by CoronaVirusPro: 3:36pm On Jan 09
ogashman:

But u voted a cert forger

Convicted by which court of law?

His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) has NEVER been convicted of fraud. His academic qualifications has been verified by friends and opponents, so what are you talking about?
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by nailcapuzzi89(m): 3:36pm On Jan 09
Free that man please. Africans will always find a way to kill the dreams of it's own. Only God knows how much mouth that man feeds and now you want to ruin all that.
Let him go abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by onuman: 3:36pm On Jan 09
He was born by his father. You in Nigeria must not throw stones while leaving in a glass house.
How many Nigerian referees were appointed to officiate in the competition?
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by imagrg(m): 3:37pm On Jan 09
Born dishonest, made in Africa!
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by pikechukwu6(m): 3:38pm On Jan 09
it's possible... My brother no gree for any body this year. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by Iamzik: 3:38pm On Jan 09
pocohantas:
Hahahahahahahahaha.

Stop it!!!

I would love to know how this investigation goes. Maybe his mother kept her eggs in a lab or something.

Lol that technology was not widely available back in the day. I go like hear the shalaye sha
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by Emman08: 3:39pm On Jan 09
Well damn!

Unless the mother's eggs were frozen and then fertilizer years after her death.. This one na African Miracle

1 Like

Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by benobyeze(m): 3:40pm On Jan 09
African magic.

1 Like

Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by treatise: 3:40pm On Jan 09
Tallesty1:

https://zambianobserver.com/caf-investigates-gabon-player-born-in-1990-but-his-mother-died-in-1985/
The date of birth is "AI generated" ; in Nigeria that difference can be aligned especially if you're in APC party . Don't ask me but Oshiomole. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by DeOTR: 3:40pm On Jan 09
Tallesty1:

https://zambianobserver.com/caf-investigates-gabon-player-born-in-1990-but-his-mother-died-in-1985/
Be like the player and CAF dey ment. How is 1985 36 years ago for Christ sake?

2 Likes

Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by onuman: 3:42pm On Jan 09
CoronaVirusPro:
Do we also blame such occurrence on western colonization!

It's becoming very difficult to trust anything African even when its on genuine accredited documents!

Everything can be legitimately falsified! Birth certificate, university certificate, bank statement, pay slip, drivers license, just name it!

I gave up when WES verified a fake result!

Up till today, there are many areas of Nigeria where birth is not registered. Some Nigerian groups still hide under religious practices to keep themselves far from modernity.
Remember when use of crash helmets to ride motorcycles was introduced in Nigeria, the northern states of Nigeria cited religious contradiction to refused use of tcrash helmet. The law died.
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by Johnn87: 3:42pm On Jan 09
pocohantas:
Hahahahahahahahaha.

Stop it!!!

I would love to know how this investigation goes. Maybe his mother kept her eggs in a lab or something.
Yup grin the dad used her mum's preserved eggs and frozen foetuses and birthed him via surrogate. ; only then can it be excused and he not guilty grin
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by CoronaVirusPro: 3:45pm On Jan 09
onuman:

Up till today, there are many areas of Nigeria where birth is not registered. Some Nigerian groups still hide under religious practices to keep themselves far from modernity.
Remember when use of crash helmets to ride motorcycles was introduced in Nigeria, the northern states of Nigeria cited religious contradiction to refused use of tcrash helmet. The law died.

Because they know they can buy it anytime they need it, and input whatever details they want on it.
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by Mrice22: 3:45pm On Jan 09
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by AfahaAbia(m): 3:46pm On Jan 09
Hmm very strange. I was also born in October 5 1985
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by Qasim6(m): 3:47pm On Jan 09
ShoeGetSize:
There is a certain founding "prophet" of a certain "peaceful" religion that was born 4 years after the death of his father, even though it is scientifically impossible for a pregnancy to last longer than 11 months at the very most.

He was raised by his paternal grandfather and later his paternal Uncle, are you telling us those people don't kno pregnancy don't last longer than 11 months?

This is what watching too much of David wood, Jay Smith do to you.

You can't watch too much of those guys and not loose some gray matter.
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by Vintage9999: 3:51pm On Jan 09
I saw this story in 2022. Why is it being recycled again

1 Like

Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by MightySparrow: 3:54pm On Jan 09
Football miracle.

Maradona scored with the hand of God.
grin
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by History555: 3:54pm On Jan 09
ShoeGetSize:
There is a certain founding "prophet" of a certain "peaceful" religion that was born 4 years after the death of his father, even though it is scientifically impossible for a pregnancy to last longer than 11 months at the very most.

U don start again for this 2024
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by Chochovini: 3:57pm On Jan 09
ShoeGetSize:

. Call name na if U no dey fear.
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by ShoeGetSize: 4:01pm On Jan 09
Who are those people? I've never even heard those names before. Maybe I'll look them up and find out what they are teaching.

My knowledge comes from the writings of Ibn Hanbal, Maliki, Hanaf, Qurtubi, Jalalayn, Ibn Kathir, Ibn Sa'd, Ibn Ishaq etc.

Qasim6:

This is what watching too much of David wood, Jay Smith do to you.
You can't watch too much of those guys and not loose some gray matter.
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by bitbillionaire: 4:01pm On Jan 09
grin grin grin funny headline.

The guy na mumu
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by ShoeGetSize: 4:02pm On Jan 09
The name sounds something like Prison and Beatings Upon Him (PBUH)

Chochovini:
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by grandstar(m): 4:02pm On Jan 09
matify83:
Na our way

Alway reducing our age to fit in and then burning out at lightening speed when the world is expecting us to be at our peak.

Isn't it curious that Messi and CR7 are still playing the round leather game whilst their African pairs who participated in age grade tournaments with them have retired many years ago?

Messi and Mikel come to mind. They played against each other in 2005 if I remember.
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by Chochovini: 4:03pm On Jan 09
In Nigeria, a certain man from somewhere in Ogun State, name withheld also graduated from Govt, Sec. Sch in Lagos 10yrs before the school was actually established. Una go fear na.

2 Likes

Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by ShoeGetSize: 4:05pm On Jan 09
PS Very sorry and saddened for the loss of your beloved mother. Nobody deserves to prematurely bear such a tragedy.

May she continue to repose in the bosom of the Lord, IJN, Amen.

Chochovini:
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by ShoeGetSize: 4:06pm On Jan 09
Wetin I start? If I start am, come finish am now Biodun😂

History555:

U don start again for this 2024
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by observanc1: 4:09pm On Jan 09
CoronaVirusPro:

Convicted by which court of law?

His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) has NEVER been convicted of fraud. His academic qualifications has been verified by friends and opponents, so what are you talking about?
verified by who? Govt college ibadan? Abi govt college lagos? Abi Accenture abi kpmg
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by Chochovini: 4:15pm On Jan 09
ShoeGetSize:
The name sounds something like Prison and Beatings Upon Him (PBUH)

. Hahahahaha LOLssss... U really made me laugh. Allah slaves will come for U o...
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by Eraddray(m): 4:20pm On Jan 09
angry , they fresh the embryo, Na tube babe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside The ₦230 Billion A80 Private Jet That Flies Real Madrid Players (Photo) / Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea / Cristiano Ronaldo To Train With Manchester United Under 21s (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.