Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death (50962 Views)

CAF Investigates Gabonese Player, Guelor Kanga Who Was Born In 1990 / CAF Investigates Gabon Player Born In 1990 But His Mother Died In 1985 / Gary Lineker: Player Who Never Received A Yellow Or A Red Card In His Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by stampo: 4:21pm On Jan 09
A true definition of. BORN AGAIN..
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by APOPTOSIS: 4:28pm On Jan 09
He's now a Hydra🤣🤣
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by Hassanmaye(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by Usmanovic95(m): 4:31pm On Jan 09
Melchizedek of our generation if you know you know. If you know check who Melchizedek is on your browser,😝😝.Just see as VAR catch this brother live😅
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by reddingtonblack: 4:32pm On Jan 09
pocohantas:
Hahahahahahahahaha.

Stop it!!!

I would love to know how this investigation goes. Maybe his mother kept her eggs in a lab or something.

How old are you naw, are old are you naw poco lee, how old are you now undecided undecided

Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by Angrymode: 4:34pm On Jan 09
This is a serious case if village people following you upandan😁
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by reddingtonblack: 4:35pm On Jan 09
accordadoga25:
Hehehe

Welcome to Africa where:

Footballers have football age.

Politicians have political age.

Civil servants too have official age.

Girls keep celebrating their 21st birthday every year

People have DOB 1975 in WAEC result, 1980 in birth certificate, 1982 in voter's card, 1996 in CV/resume

LMAO ... see finish
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by callmevirus(m): 4:50pm On Jan 09
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

Like one presidio that attended one school before it's establishment sometime in 1970s

1 Like

Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by Ishilove: 4:55pm On Jan 09
Lmao!! cheesy

Smh
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by killsmith(f): 4:58pm On Jan 09
This na the football version of baba tulumbu
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by Goalnaldo(m): 5:02pm On Jan 09
Africana wonder 😂
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by Johncuppa(m): 5:04pm On Jan 09
matify83:
Na our way

Alway reducing our age to fit in and then burning out at lightening speed when the world is expecting us to be at our peak.

Isn't it curious that Messi and CR7 are still playing the round leather game whilst their African pairs who participated in age grade tournaments with them have retired many years ago?
Being an African is first, a backward shift for destiny. Except in the spirituality, where there is common denominator.
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by Olam09(m): 5:17pm On Jan 09
Tallesty1:

https://zambianobserver.com/caf-investigates-gabon-player-born-in-1990-but-his-mother-died-in-1985/
It is possible with ivf.. what if her egg was frozen before she died then thawed in the year 1989 while it was fertilized by a donor sperm at the same year.. then the fetus developed into a baby in the year 1990.
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by Timoleon(m): 5:22pm On Jan 09
grandstar:

Messi and Mikel come to mind. They played against each other in 1999 if I remember.

You don't remember undecided
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by Timoleon(m): 5:36pm On Jan 09
matify83:
Na our way

Alway reducing our age to fit in and then burning out at lightening speed when the world is expecting us to be at our peak.

Isn't it curious that Messi and CR7 are still playing the round leather game whilst their African pairs who participated in age grade tournaments with them have retired many years ago?

African footballers falsify age not because they want to but because they have to. For most African countries, other than the top league in the country, there is no structure for lower leagues. This is different for the developed countries. A child's path in Europe through football can easily be mapped out once he enter the academy before 10 especially if he is talented.
The average African child may be more talented but there's no sure path to professional football for him
While after 10-12 years of amateur football, you can tell wether a footballer gets into a pro team in Europe, in Africa, a footballer can play passionately at the grassroots for 20years without being seen by local scouts let alone international agents. I'm sure you can testify every other neighborhood have one or two guys or more that played a lot of grass roots football and you can boldly say they were good and deserved to play professionally. But it didn't happen.

So it turns out the African player has played for so long despite being talented but he has not been discovered. Yet this is all he knows, this is what he has dedicated himself to yet he is already 30. Meanwhile if he gets lucky to be noticed, the foreign scouts only want someone below 23. It becomes inevitable that these guys reduce their age to take this once in a lifetime opportunity.

If we had the same level of sports development and opportunity as it is abroad, we wouldn't need to.

This is not a brief in support of age cheating, it's just to say I understand why it happens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by femi4: 5:52pm On Jan 09
pocohantas:
Hahahahahahahahaha.

Stop it!!!

I would love to know how this investigation goes. Maybe his mother kept her eggs in a lab or something.
He can still win the case by denying his mother....abi dem do dna test
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by nearline(m): 6:04pm On Jan 09
Reminds me of the day I gave birth to my mother.
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by skuribeebo: 6:09pm On Jan 09
Simple solution, not my mother, I was raised in a motherless home. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by ZiktotheWorld: 6:18pm On Jan 09
sheedy407:
Miracle no dey tire Jesus
Why must you bring JESUS into this?

Fear God nah
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by honeyway(m): 7:34pm On Jan 09
What a fiction....lol... grin Mothers egg was frozen after death
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by nams77: 7:35pm On Jan 09
Chochovini:
In Nigeria, a certain man from somewhere in Ogun State, name withheld also graduated from Govt, Sec. Sch in Lagos 10yrs before the school was actually established. Una go fear na.
I was waiting for this grin
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by Okoroawusa: 7:48pm On Jan 09
A 40 year old man...
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by Abemy(m): 8:06pm On Jan 09
There are Tinibu, and there are Guelor Kangas.

Attending a school while it was not yet reestablished and being born, five years after your mother's death.
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by udemzyudex(m): 8:15pm On Jan 09
matify83:
Na our way

Everything Africa,like say e no dey happen everywhere.
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by Braimah1001: 8:31pm On Jan 09
He really needs to explain
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by Bahamas95(m): 8:32pm On Jan 09
90% of African footballers both ex and active footballers reduced their ages.
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by Mosba: 8:43pm On Jan 09
We can use our heads and accept this to be typographical error or we can say 'Whatever the hell we want'
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by seunayantokun(m): 8:47pm On Jan 09
Miracle babies full Africa.
Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by Chochovini: 8:49pm On Jan 09
nams77:
I was waiting for this grin
. And you got it from Me.

1 Like

Re: Guelor Kanga, Gabon Player, Who Was Born Few Years After His Mother's Death by robosky02(m): 8:52pm On Jan 09
upower123:
Africans.. nothing is impossible....just imagine this nonsense

She gave birth in the grave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside The ₦230 Billion A80 Private Jet That Flies Real Madrid Players (Photo) / Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea / Cristiano Ronaldo To Train With Manchester United Under 21s (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.