Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Muma Gee And Prince Eke Postpone Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muma Gee And Prince Eke Postpone Wedding (3419 Views)

Prince Eke And Muma Gee's Twins Are All Grown Up And So Cute (photos) / All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding / Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muma Gee And Prince Eke Postpone Wedding by bovy: 11:19am On Nov 04, 2011
River state born singer and actress,Mumagee Uwame and Nollywood star actor Prince Eke Eklips announced November 18 as their wedding date before ,but now it has been postponed.

: http://www./2011/11/muma-gee-and-prince-eke-postpone.html#ixzz1cjKpyY1Q

Re: Muma Gee And Prince Eke Postpone Wedding by BootyOnMe: 12:37am On Nov 05, 2011
What lovely skin she has.
There must be a good reason for the postponement.
I did not have a good feeling about that 'union' from the get go.
Just something about the age difference and 'socia-economic' status disparity.
The dude looked like a 'classic' Nigerian gigolo.
I wish she would not marry him.

This relationship cannot be mutually beneficial to both.
Just my opinion. Her life and her choice of course. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce's Parents Finally Divorced After Many Reconciliation Attempts / Psquare's New Mansion Nearing Completion (PHOTO SPEAKS) / Asa Shows Off Breast (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.