Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo (34738 Views)

Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria / YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo / Adopt Visa-On-Arrival Reciprocity Or Face Retaliation: Minister, Tunji-Ojo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by maasoap(m): 8:17pm On Jan 09
HenryTimes:

A simple question; What did he performed?
I'm not responsible for you being blind and deaf, dear friend.
Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by maasoap(m): 8:17pm On Jan 09
bluefilm:

Story for the gods
Yeah!
Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by maasoap(m): 8:21pm On Jan 09
aderadio1:
Betta Edu made mistake also. Should she be forgiven?

Better Edu didn't make mistake, she intentionally diverted public fund into private pockets.
Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by IamAtikulate: 8:23pm On Jan 09
For me, the problem is not securing the contract. By the way, he is just a shareholder and not a director and has right as a Nigeria to bid for any contract.

But my problem is that the same company is not capacity building and training.

So, wetin concern am with National Social Register?
Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by lordphenom: 8:25pm On Jan 09
JuanDeDios:

I hope so too. Tunji seems a good man and a great public servant.
He ain't good as he looked, he's more deadly than black Mamba... I'm from his constituency
Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by maasoap(m): 8:26pm On Jan 09
Felix6:

Same question on my mind. What has he performed? Is he supposed to be sleeping?
Don't okada operators perform by taking passengers to their destinations?
I don't understand why people are so carried away by his little rigmarole on passport issuance and what have you.
HenryTimes:
You dey mind them

Lol. I thought you guys had reasons when you (including me) always asking questions why Nigerian is not working. I didn't know that some you were simply confused.
Can you guys even take leadership positions in organisations and have ability to recognise and reward outstanding staff members. Do you guys even understand performance index? I asked these questions because you guys come across as two individuals who don't know the meaning of performance and its importance but would complain if a leader doesn't perform
Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by Justnation: 8:33pm On Jan 09
Kukutente23:

I thought Tinubu has an eye for spotting talents

I'm surprised it seems his eyes is spotting talented thieves

They have looted the nation to stupor such that $1 they met at N700 is now N1250

Thank you, imagine just within 6 months before 4 years your guess as good as mine
Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by seunayantokun(m): 8:55pm On Jan 09
If true, e don enter am. All the good works go disappear, more so that some immigration officers don dey vex say e don comot passport magomago food for their mouths.
Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by seunayantokun(m): 8:58pm On Jan 09
IamAtikulate:
For me, the problem is not securing the contract. By the way, he is just a shareholder and not a director and has right as a Nigeria to bid for any contract.

But my problem is that the same company is not capacity building and training.

So, wetin concern am with National Social Register?
Na im be minister for internal affairs.
Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by JuanDeDios: 9:07pm On Jan 09
lordphenom:

He ain't good as he looked, he's more deadly than black Mamba... I'm from his constituency
Oh, really. Well, that'd be sad if true. He seems to have a strong sense of duty in going about his job though. And people with a strong sense of duty tend to be good people.
Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by Bimpe29: 9:10pm On Jan 09
If we don't kill corruption, corruption will kill us. Our leaders must lead by exemplary characters.
Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by peace80037: 9:18pm On Jan 09
Big thief fighting small thieves. This life is indeed not balance at all.Big thief fighting small thieves. This life is indeed not balance at all....
Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by Odogwuzack: 9:34pm On Jan 09
yewit37486:
It would be such a shame if this man goes down. Why would you award a contract to a company which you are one of the owners (as a shareholder). That's like Basics 101. Maybe it's time for ministers and other govt officials to start attending compliance training courses before taking on their ministerial & other duties, because ignorance of the law is no excuse.

Tunji-Ojo is not the Humanitarian Minister for God's sake!
Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by phemray(m): 9:35pm On Jan 09
DeLaRue:

That's permitting serious corruption. You can't have different rules for different people.

That said, the fact he has been invited to Aso Rock may be a sign that they don't want to sack him. They may find a soft landing for him.

I say that because the other women were not invited to Aso Rock. Ms Edu went on her own accord but was denied access to the President.

But I really don't understand something, you mean if some is a shareholder in Julius Berger is now a minister then Julius Berger will not be given contract the win due to due process and performance? I think once it's declared to code of conduct as shareholder it should be fine otherwise many companies shareholder are on appointment and taking contract from government.
Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by yewit37486: 9:41pm On Jan 09
Odogwuzack:

Tunji-Ojo is not the Humanitarian Minister for God's sake!

Maybe you should re-read the topic and the opening post before quoting people.
-- > BREAKING: Tinubu summons Interior Minister Tunji-Ojo
President Bola Tinubu has summoned the minister of Interior, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo to the Presidential Villa.
Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by seunayantokun(m): 10:24pm On Jan 09
Does any minister have a constitutional or legal power to award and sign off an over-N400 million contract?
Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by commoditiesnig: 10:25pm On Jan 09
Truly said
DeLaRue:
1. At the very least, the contract should be voided.

2. All monies collected under the contract so far should be returned to the Federal government.

3. If the minister complies with 2 & 3 above, he should then be demoted to a Minister of State in another ministry.

But, in any other country, a person securing a contract from a government in which he is a serving Minister is liable to be sacked immediately. No ifs or buts.

The man's poor excuse of only being a shareholder and not a director of the company is risible.

It is corruption. Full stop. He should go.

Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by rolams(m): 10:34pm On Jan 09
aestake:

Nigerians don't know the meaning of that word.

Na so ooo!
Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by spy24(m): 10:37pm On Jan 09
cpu2006:
the best Minister so far in Tinubu cabinet. he is doing well. i pray he is not part of this scandal. but, if he is among them, then then then & then cry

Where all of ona dey see this best wey ona dey give am so ?
Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by ReubenE(m): 10:53pm On Jan 09
HenryTimes:
What's this excuse of the only performing minister?
What has he performed?

He should be sacked if found wanting, no excuse for corruption
The usual over hype of Nigeria politicians
Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by harrypetty(m): 11:05pm On Jan 09
post=127858384:
Season of summons

A better Nigeria 🇳🇬 all around is all we want at MANNABBQGRlLLS.
A land flowing with milk and honey is not too much to ask for.

Nice one Mr President.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬 and all good, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

May Devil deal with all enemies of Nigeria no matter where they are from.

(If you vex say we dey pray for Nigeria 🇳🇬,
Our darling country, na ur wahala be dat.)

#DiningWithTheEnemy.
Bodi go tell u las las.....

Please remember to add those who promote the enemies of Nigeria to that "Devil's List". It is very important.
Amen to your prayers after the addition.
Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by harrypetty(m): 11:09pm On Jan 09
spiSeyi:
PBAT is proofing that Jagaban pass General (in Fela's voice PMB nah suebe). He no dey look face if una like carry fine face and sweet voice like Beta Edu or be a good boy like Tunji Ojo e no concern Jagaban (Kokan aye grin), cross his line and get crushed cool

So far so good. The jury is still out about what will eventually happen if the accused are found guilty. Please don't give the president the award until he has won the tournament against corruption. Don't be another Mahmoud....
You Gerrit?
Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by harrypetty(m): 11:12pm On Jan 09
Where Sai Baba took us, On ya mandate will take us further... This is the direction things seem to be moving
Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by HenryTimes: 11:16pm On Jan 09
maasoap:

Lol. I thought you guys had reasons when you (including me) always asking questions why Nigerian is not working. I didn't know that some you were simply confused.
Can you guys even take leadership positions in organisations and have ability to recognise and reward outstanding staff members. Do you guys even understand performance index? I asked these questions because you guys come across as two individuals who don't know the meaning of performance and its importance but would complain if a leader doesn't perform

Scholar, please tell us what he has so far axhieved
Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by Freebills12: 11:19pm On Jan 09
If Tinibu has any integrity, he should suspend Tunji but nepotism won't allow him. His kinsmen here have already begin his defence. Corruption is corruption Betta Edu gone because she is from South South... Tunji saved because he is president's kinsmen.
Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by HenryTimes: 11:20pm On Jan 09
maasoap:

I'm not responsible for you being blind and deaf, dear friend.

Is that an admission that there's none?
I know that if there's any, you will be proud to name it
Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by truthfinder319: 12:09am On Jan 10
You are not serious.
Commend a good policy for once. Pandora stole Anambra money and put it in Panama, a tax haven . Yet he is your hero. Pandora also put Anambra money in Fidelity where he is a shareholder, yet, he is the best thing after slice bread. Be sincere for once

mrvitalis:
He summons a Yoruba man but refuses to give audience to the cross river ministers

Hmmm Tribalism
Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by ItswellMike: 12:25am On Jan 10
post=127858384:
Season of summons

A better Nigeria 🇳🇬 all around is all we want at MANNABBQGRlLLS.
A land flowing with milk and honey is not too much to ask for.

Nice one Mr President.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬 and all good, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

May Devil deal with all enemies of Nigeria no matter where they are from.

(If you vex say we dey pray for Nigeria 🇳🇬,
Our darling country, na ur wahala be dat.)

#DiningWithTheEnemy.
Bodi go tell u las las.....

Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by Felix6: 12:53am On Jan 10
maasoap:

You are working for your 30k as an online promoter warrior.
When you establish your company, make sure you employ 99% docile staff and then reward the only one that gossip the rest. Performance index kill you there.
Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by ajayiebenezer19: 3:28am On Jan 10
Let us wait and see if we don't kill dog in the presence of dog , dog eill never catch fear.
Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:38am On Jan 10
Beremx:
The only performing minister o! Chai!!

I hope he scales through.

Corruption no be your mate
A performing minister that is corrupt should not be spared. He is corrupt
Re: Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:39am On Jan 10
MrProlific95:
faknews.

Tunji is working
Working for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law / When Election Candidates Meet Vs When Supporters Meet. See Reactions (Pics) / Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.