Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,477 members, 7,850,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

"President Tinubu And I May Have Issues, But I Can't In Good Conscience Turn A B - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "President Tinubu And I May Have Issues, But I Can't In Good Conscience Turn A B (226 Views)

How can you in good conscience, defend this Tinubu? (The seed you sow today..) / No Igbo With Good Conscience Will Vote Against Tinubu / I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"President Tinubu And I May Have Issues, But I Can't In Good Conscience Turn A B by OndoNews: 4:33pm On Jan 09
"President Tinubu And I May Have Issues, But I Can't In Good Conscience Turn A blind Eye To His Acts Of Good Leadership" — Reno Reacts To Miniter Of Humanitarian Suspension

Follow the yesterday suspension of the Minister of Humanitarian Betta Edu on the Alleged N37b transaction to private account.

Reno Omokri commented as he praise President Tinubu for his quick action even though he is not in good terms with the p president.

Reno said that President Tinubu had started well of which by implications going to move the country to a better place.

He Said: "Betta Edu was suspended yesterday and today, she is at the EFCC answering questions".

"People, let's face facts. Nigeria is changing for the better. I may have one or two issues with President Bola Tinubu, but I can't in good conscience turn a blind eye to his acts of good leadership".

"He started well and is not letting up. The major challenge this country is facing is not the government, though. It is us, the people. We are not ready to be part of the change we insist on seeing".

"Take Peter Obi, for example. He has been loudest in criticising the minister's alleged financial malfeasance and attacking President Tinubu's decisions".

"Yet, this man received billions from Nigerians as donations for his campaign but has yet to give an account to Nigerians of how he spent their donations ten months after the election".

Click Below Link To Read Full Details:

https://rovingupdates.com/president-tinubu…arian-suspension/
Re: "President Tinubu And I May Have Issues, But I Can't In Good Conscience Turn A B by Rossikk(m): 4:40pm On Jan 09
^^Obi will never give account of that money he received during the election. He must have cashed out several millions of dollars from those campaign contributions.

He is a hypocritical, manipulative thief.

1 Like

Re: "President Tinubu And I May Have Issues, But I Can't In Good Conscience Turn A B by Richtaiwo: 4:42pm On Jan 09
Rossikk:
Obi will never give account of that money he received during the election. He must have cashed out several millions of dollars from those campaign contributions.

He is a hypocritical, manipulative thief.

Everybody knows this na. Are you aware the crook used Labour Party as a Special Purpose Vehicle to cash out?

(1) (Reply)

Hamas Military Compound Found Beneath U.N. Agency HQ / Why Did Seun Allow Nlfpm To Stop Posting PL Matches On Front Page / Joe Ajaero Has Been Bribed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.