Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Chaos’ At UBA As Customer’s N1.7million Allegedly Goes Missing Without Explanati - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chaos’ At UBA As Customer’s N1.7million Allegedly Goes Missing Without Explanati (108 Views)

A Contract Work Of 80k At Uba(ond) Or A Full Time 50k Job At Boi (ond) / 300level Unilag Student Goes Missing. / New Technology:a Motor Home Vehicle Worth 1.7million Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chaos’ At UBA As Customer’s N1.7million Allegedly Goes Missing Without Explanati by Businesstimes23: 4:36pm On Jan 09
The new year 2024 slogan ‘No gree for anybody’ is really hunting one of Nigeria’s banking giant, United Bank for Africa (UBA), as the bank is yet to explain how the sum of over One million naira (1.791,000) allegedly left the account of one of its customers.

UBA customer who goes by the name Official Songs on social media X alleged that he was shocked to have gotten debited by the bank for a transaction he never made nor approved as no one has access to his mobile app.

Official Songs alleged that the alleged transaction took place on the 5th of January 2024 and till date, the bank is yet to explain to him ow his money got missing without him authorizing the transaction.

With the recent trends of allegations of missing funds in some banks of recent, it goes to prove that Nigerians are gradually not sure how safe their monies are with some of these banks as many have began withdrawing their money to invest in various businesses while some prefer he likes of Opay and others.

https://businesstimes.ng/chaos-at-uba-as-customers-n1-7million-allegedly-goes-missing-without-explanation/

Re: Chaos’ At UBA As Customer’s N1.7million Allegedly Goes Missing Without Explanati by Babangidapikin: 4:43pm On Jan 09
Same way one Rat moved money from my account with them meant for advertising with Facebook... They couldn't give me any reasonable explanation why the money wasn't remitted to Meta or where the money went .now Meta have blacklist me from advertising because in their mind I committed a fraud...
Re: Chaos’ At UBA As Customer’s N1.7million Allegedly Goes Missing Without Explanati by CandyOps(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09
Babangidapikin:
Same way one Rat moved money from my account with them meant for advertising with Facebook... They couldn't give me any reasonable explanation why the money wasn't remitted to Meta or where the money went .now Meta have blacklist me from advertising because in their mind I committed a fraud...

Raise a ticket on the transaction I'd 9f the transaction on your Meta billing page history not sure if the 2 comparison matches but that one seff dey
Re: Chaos’ At UBA As Customer’s N1.7million Allegedly Goes Missing Without Explanati by adesegun121(m): 5:19pm On Jan 09
Imagine
Re: Chaos’ At UBA As Customer’s N1.7million Allegedly Goes Missing Without Explanati by Babangidapikin: 6:29pm On Jan 09
CandyOps:

Raise a ticket on the transaction I'd 9f the transaction on your Meta billing page history not sure if the 2 comparison matches but that one seff dey
Well sadly Meta never deemed it fit to send me an email to notify me and when I asked them what policy I breached .. They refuse to give any concrete explanation .. I don't understand do they expect me to be a Magician and know ..Anyway I leave them to their platform, I was even trying to develop a chatbot when I realize the issue .

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Landlord and Tenants / Kingsley Nwankwo Arrested, Remanded In Police Custody Over Libel Allegations / Home Improvement Ideas: Transform Your Space With Style And Functionality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.