Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison (30976 Views)

Wanted Pussy Riot Band Leader Escapes Russia By Wearing A Food Delivery Disguise / Otoniel: Colombian Drug Kingpin And Gang Leader Extradited To The US / Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by Necrophagia: 7:56pm On Jan 09
Make dem check tunnels and investigate their guards thoroughly

1 Like

Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by Necrophagia: 7:57pm On Jan 09
sslcrypt:

Shut it, where the medelin cartel from? Despite Escobar dead. They are still a Major force supplying the routes running through Mexico entering the United States.

Learn to study so that you don't look like a mule

Mugu

That was in the 90s , I'm talking about present Colombia
Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by Shellsploit: 7:58pm On Jan 09
Hope the guy never enter okearo for ogun state shocked
Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by Calitoscassius(m): 7:58pm On Jan 09
McLizbae:
Man must be very dangerous.... Sometimes I wonder why men this dangerous are kept actively alive by the state after a successful arrest.
I wonder also, maybe because the state are part of the crimes or corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by sslcrypt: 7:58pm On Jan 09
Necrophagia:

Mugu

Ode

Keep fooling yourself

3 Likes

Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by Necrophagia: 7:59pm On Jan 09
God1000:
The entire south America is full of drug cartels

You know nothing about the countries you mentioned

You watch too much Hollywood
Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by Chummynoni(m): 7:59pm On Jan 09
Necrophagia:

No

Chile , Uruguay and Colombia aren't among
columbia ke? I knew about columbia before i was 10 because there was a field in my area then at ketu called COLUMBIA where different scumbags smoke all sort of cannabis. It was later when i grew older and heard about it as a country i understood where the field got
its name.COLUMBIA will always be a drug country.

1 Like

Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by NFBI: 8:00pm On Jan 09
Necrophagia:

No

Lol Pablo Escobar was from where?

Colombia
Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by okechuks22: 8:02pm On Jan 09
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin

Similar scenario with that of Pablo escobar the Colombia strong man.

But one here is currently occupying the highest office of the land. grin
it can only happen in the zoological republic
Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:02pm On Jan 09
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin

Similar scenario with that of Pablo escobar the Colombia strong man.

But one here is currently occupying the highest office of the land. grin
I hear ur village peepo calling!

grin

Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by Uncletony(m): 8:05pm On Jan 09
What stup$d buhari should have done.
Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by henryadex(m): 8:05pm On Jan 09
Wipe away the bastards and there will be peace
Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by davodyguy: 8:06pm On Jan 09
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
A working country. Unlike some state that rehabilitate and give amnesty to terrorist.
Working country indeed and a serious criminal will escape from a maximum prison and you think it's not due to corruption of prison officials?

Obedient people and mumurism

2 Likes

Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:07pm On Jan 09
Necrophagia:

No

Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by Onogiede(m): 8:08pm On Jan 09
Agbado entities can simply relate to this scenario,..
Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by Ironbull: 8:10pm On Jan 09
McLizbae:
Man must be very dangerous.... Sometimes I wonder why men this dangerous are kept actively alive by the state after a successful arrest.

You are right. Why keeping such satanically dangerous unrepentant criminal in the jail?

2 Likes

Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by ekelebeXstunner: 8:17pm On Jan 09
He is one man. There is nothing to fear.
Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by Carlylepneuma: 8:18pm On Jan 09
Inside job if u ask me, in a country like dis everybody has link to a drug cartel all d uniform personnel are on this gangs payroll starting frm d police, soldiers, prison warders and all... So no worry ur self na inside man help m escape...
Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by IPIGSRHYPO: 8:26pm On Jan 09
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
A working country. Unlike some state that rehabilitate and give amnesty to terrorist.

Don't mind them. Can you imagine some are begging and expecting the govt to release Namdiot Coward Cownu, a known terrorist? The same people will also be the first to come online and wail about govt on other issues but they have no problem with govt releasing a known terrorist without going through the courts. Clowns grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by TheGift: 8:36pm On Jan 09
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Ecuador a working country ? I laugh in Spanish. Please don’t let hate for your country blind you to reality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by pikechukwu6(m): 8:38pm On Jan 09
Working country,Not like one occupying the highest seat in a country lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by tishbite41(m): 8:51pm On Jan 09
Necrophagia:

Mugu

You need medical check up
Colombia is still Colombia

1 Like

Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by justmondris: 9:00pm On Jan 09
They should also check and search our country. Maybe he done come meet him friend when done be President
Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by badoh(m): 9:09pm On Jan 09
hopexter:

A working country yet someone vanished from Jail. I know people like you who see Nigeria as the worst country in the world but yet you’re stuck in it. undecided
Dont mind him. If it was Nigeria a prisoner escaped from Jail, they will say such cannot happen in sane climes.

2 Likes

Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by Kay25(m): 9:15pm On Jan 09
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Quick to judge did u read the details well?do u know their population can u really compare them to us ? Yet narcotics,drug baron are more powerful than the government...

1 Like

Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by Lorddominic(m): 9:28pm On Jan 09
Rootprof:
Good move but wait ooo if he can escape from their maximum prison where else will they keep him if they recapture him

Guantanamo bay
Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by Lumarstone: 9:32pm On Jan 09
I think it may be good if Nigeria's Government consider this man and Grant Him asylum.

I left.
Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by blowjohn(m): 9:41pm On Jan 09
U see Ecuador,
U see Mexico
U see Brazil
Argentina
Cuba

Especially Mexico

Fear those countries o.

If u go there, no even try slap fly.

The fly fit be spy for drug cartel.

1 Like

Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by blowjohn(m): 9:42pm On Jan 09
Lumarstone:
I think it may be good if Nigeria's Government consider this man and Grant Him asylum.

I left.

U go free make e stay for ur compound? grin grin grin

Na there u go know say owner of house dey receive daily slap frm outsider
Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by Princewell2012(m): 9:43pm On Jan 09
Gixapined:
true
Hmm don't be surprised the president knows about his escape.
I don't know why am thinking that way.
Nothing is impossible my brother, forget about that nonsense state of emergency
Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by walade(m): 9:50pm On Jan 09
Chijeep:
Another Pablo Escober in the making.
BTW our own Pablo dey for Aso rock dey sniff his white garri and sugar grin

Another drug lord is leading the Obi supporters movement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roman Abramovich: New Evidence Highlights Corrupt Deals / Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) / Taliban To US: Don't Encourage Afghans To Leave, We Need Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.