Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison (30973 Views)

Wanted Pussy Riot Band Leader Escapes Russia By Wearing A Food Delivery Disguise / Otoniel: Colombian Drug Kingpin And Gang Leader Extradited To The US / Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by Princewell2012(m): 9:56pm On Jan 09
Tonytonex:
that kind of person is supposed to be kept in a special prison alone. Not having contact with anyone including prison Warden and staff
Hmm am not sure they are wise to that extent.
Imagine saying Evans escape from prison, can that ever happens here?

1 Like

Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by Tonididdyx: 9:58pm On Jan 09
Fountainofyouth:
First thing to do is arrest prison warders in charge of his cell block, cos there is no way he would have escaped without help from any of them

Imagine allowing a cartel to run free in a maximum prison, then allowing him make a video of his criminal activities in jail, where did he get the camera and phone from?
Arrest who?... Are you a kid.
Do you know how dangerous and highly organised the SA cartels are?

Na to kidnap the night watchmen family members at gunpoint... They will be informed to do their needful or else...

So if na you be warder, u, you go first call tinibu abe?
Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by MUNCHING2024: 10:27pm On Jan 09
If we're here in Nigeria,they will turban and give kingship. angry angry
Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by ivolt: 10:46pm On Jan 09
Babyboyforeal:
even me too i don't understand why south America is full of cartel
It is full of cartel because of proximity to USA.
USA has a massive drug consumption problem and this is
fuelling killings and instability in the region due to the huge revenue
cartels make from exporting to US.

No market, no money, no power.

1 Like

Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by Penisman: 10:49pm On Jan 09
I once thought Nnamdi Kanu will be able to escape prison walls like this...
Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by tiswell(m): 10:55pm On Jan 09
Rootprof:
Good move but wait ooo if he can escape from their maximum prison where else will they keep him if they recapture him
Firing squad
Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by Nickymezor(f): 11:17pm On Jan 09
I wonder who helped him escape n what he promised dem
Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by Juventus4life: 11:22pm On Jan 09
God1000:
The entire south America is full of drug cartels

How did such dangerous druglord escape from government prison, it won't be easy to recapture him back.

There's already chaos across several prison cells in Ecuador with inmates holding prison officials hostage.

You know nothing about the countries you mentioned
Of course he knew nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by LordIsaac(m): 11:36pm On Jan 09
McLizbae:
Man must be very dangerous.... Sometimes I wonder why men this dangerous are kept actively alive by the state after a successful arrest.
International Human Rights Treaty…specifically right to life!

1 Like

Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by LordIsaac(m): 11:37pm On Jan 09
Because of one man o, a country went into state of emergency! Men dey this world o😂
Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by Oceanjagaban: 12:08am On Jan 10
I see this guy for my area yesterday
Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by a4cube: 1:26am On Jan 10
I hope they will not implicate somebody heading a govt in Africa.😆😁😄😃😀
Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by Somilat: 1:33am On Jan 10
Neoliberals 2024:

One man can shut down a nation. One single man. Think about it.
Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by brawlings(m): 3:07am On Jan 10
McLizbae:
Man must be very dangerous.... Sometimes I wonder why men this dangerous are kept actively alive by the state after a successful arrest.
The law keeps them alive.

1 Like

Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by Difrent: 6:22am On Jan 10
Rootprof:
Good move but wait ooo if he can escape from their maximum prison where else will they keep him if they recapture him

I wonder. Simple solution
Hand him over to the US who are also looking for him.
This was the same mistake Mexico was making with ElChapo Guzman. Everytime he keeps escaping until they got sense and finally agreed to hand him over to the Americans . He has never escaped any American jail since then.
Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by godofuck231: 6:24am On Jan 10
Families to go on the hit list
Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by JWtriplex(m): 9:14am On Jan 10
Nickymezor:
I wonder who helped him escape n what he promised dem

Not sure he promised them nothing. Prolly had his boys kidnap their families grin grin
Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by Nickymezor(f): 9:58am On Jan 10
JWtriplex:

Not sure he promised them nothing. Prolly had his boys kidnap their families grin grin
Yeah , may b your right
Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by HOSTCOM(m): 11:10am On Jan 10
Rootprof:
Dem dey mad for that country I swear...maybe na minimum prison this time.
Re: Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison by Iamblessed85: 8:22pm On Feb 07
[quote author=Fountffs

Hssgg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roman Abramovich: New Evidence Highlights Corrupt Deals / Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) / Taliban To US: Don't Encourage Afghans To Leave, We Need Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.