Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Is Toyota Carina E, A Good Car For Commercial Services? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is Toyota Carina E, A Good Car For Commercial Services? (418 Views)

Is Toyota A Better Company Than Mercedes? / Is Toyota As Reliable As Nigerians Make It Seem. / My Toyota Carina 1998 Emit Black Smoke Thirstier Than A Vampire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Toyota Carina E, A Good Car For Commercial Services? by lawalosky(m): 7:11pm On Jan 09
Is Carina e, a good car for commercial services, a friend wants to sell his, I am want to see if I can buy and use it for commercial purposes..

I want to use it for both commercial and private, is this car a good car for that purpose and how is the body parts, engine, it's fuel consumption,

Can that car travel for far journey, because use to trave sometimes for contractual purpose.

Please recommend.

Location is North Central
Re: Is Toyota Carina E, A Good Car For Commercial Services? by nurey(m): 7:10am On Jan 10
Yes it is, especially the wagon variant.

1 Like

Re: Is Toyota Carina E, A Good Car For Commercial Services? by lawalosky(m): 10:11pm On Jan 10
nurey:
Yes it is, especially the wagon variant.

Thanks for your reply, but my friends Carina e is Salon 2.0 precisely,

I also observed that the car is not too common expecially in Abuja, drivers in Abuja prfare Nissan or Mazda, most of the Carina e I have seen are looking so tantant and unkept.

People are saying the parts are scarce.

Please can you share Me more light as regards to that sir.
Re: Is Toyota Carina E, A Good Car For Commercial Services? by nurey(m): 10:46pm On Jan 10
lawalosky:

Thanks for your reply, but my friends Carina e is Salon 2.0 precisely,

I also observed that the car is not too common expecially in Abuja, drivers in Abuja prfare Nissan or Mazda, most of the Carina e I have seen are looking so tantant and unkept.

People are saying the parts are scarce.

Please can you share Me more light as regards to that sir.

If the parts are scarce its because of your location. CARINA E = toyota Avensis 1998 to 2002. So if you see that Avensis the part is same to carina E.

But my advice use what is common in your location yo gain people trust and easy of maintenance.

1 Like

Re: Is Toyota Carina E, A Good Car For Commercial Services? by lawalosky(m): 10:51pm On Jan 10
nurey:

If the parts are scarce its because of your location. CARINA E = toyota Avensis 1998 to 2002. So if you see that Avensis the part is same to carina E.

But my advice use what is common in your location yo gain people trust and easy of maintenance.

Wow, thanks very much I really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Solved / Who Sells Universal Shaft Boots? / Call Or Message To Request, Buy Or Sell Your Autopart On Acutesphere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.